UFR - Upfiring

I hadn't heard of this coin, Upfiring, until all these shillers turned up on Veeky Forums. I'm sure most Veeky Forumsrealis had a similar experience. But I decided to buy it, and I think I stumbled upon a hidden gem. Here's why this is the most obvious moon mission since Raiblocks:

>Unique Concept
The notion behind UFR is decentralised filesharing. DYOR, but what that means is that "trackers" are removed from torrenting technology, to create a torrenting service that cannot be shut down by the government, unlike The Pirate Bay.

>Quality Product
It's got everything you need, as well, to indicate the possibility of strong, future development: a responsive development team, an excellent roadmap, a new blockchain, and a readably revelatory white paper.

>Low Marketcap
This is the kicker. Combined with this unique concept, which is not shared by ANY other coin, the marketcap is ONLY teetering around 10 million, and it has already doubled in a few days. It is simply guaranteed to moon.

What are you waiting for, Veeky Forums? This is an easy 10x-100x moon. There are some coins within the top 100, like PacCoin, which don't even come close to the quality of UFR, so if you don't buy it now, you are really setting yourself up for regret later.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UFR has been killing it. And its not stopping any time soon.

Get on the Upfiring train now as opposed to in 5x

Absolute goldmine

Fuck off this was a pump and dump, I watched it happen tonight.

$3 by friday

almost hit that tonight

UFR is on sale now

Starting to drop, should have bought a few days ago and sold ATH tonight. Would have 8x

lol it is up 20% today

Do any of you have the /shill/ discord group link invite?

there is non pajeet I am sorry

Glad I bought this at 30 cents when I first saw it shilled on biz. Wish i put more in though

I know I'm just bitching because I saw it go up to 3 then back to where I started, oh well I'm over it.

it is recovering back, get it now while its at the floor

Just giving everyone another chance to get in

Why would I pay for torrents you autistic fucking dumbass

You wouldn't have to pay for torrents as long as you seed...

You literally get paid to seed...

How is this a hard concept for you?

Yeah UFR gains are parabolic. $5 dollars with this growing market cap? You fucking bet!

Why would not want to get paid to torrent?

It gives people an incentive to seed files with no seeders

What is the point of the token then holy shit nice one dumbass

> "Why do I have to pay for torrents"

> UFR is literally paying You to torrent

Retard detected.

The token enables you to get paid for seeding and to use that to download, which you can turn around and make back seeding again...

This ensures that the torrents are seeded making the downloads faster

Not sure what you're struggling to understand here

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~40 hours. Join here to get in on it

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

UFR is just going to continue to grow. Hop on the train now or asap and don't miss the flight

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm just not seeing the business case is on there: for me or you to be paid for seeding, someone else must be willing to pay for downloading.

It is $1.67 at Crytopia, but $2.19 at ED.

Madness.

cheese pizza will probably be a big use case desu

cant even up a cryptopia account

CONFIDO anyone?
no working product
no github
NO FUCKING TEAM LISTED

its a cool idea but so was confido are you pajeets stupid to invest ? wait untill we have facts before u invest

>Unique

Vtorrent is literally the same thing except they have a working platform and an active dev team since 2015. They're incorporating privacy coin tier upgrades into their next application release which will make them not only a more active and established filesharing bittorrent coin than UFR but infinitely better for those who value privacy.

Also it's on bittrex not shittopia

So far so great, bought at 0.4 comfy af. and i'm still gonna keep holding

the devs are active on reddit and will open source it once they finish the code base

Enjoy the UFR dump? Hope those bags arent too heavy pajeet

I think I might buy some more UFR now before it gets any higher. I've passed on accumulating more coins that were set to moon before, and regretted it later.

This coin has made me an obscene amount of money

I sold at the top earlier when it pumped as well

Just bought more at discount

UFR will hit its next run big run very very soon.

I have never used any exchange but I heard around biz that etherdelta is shady as fuck , anywhere else to exchange eth/ufr

yeah i dont expect them to go out with their names considering the product but theres nothing to show for the development, the product seems promising if its not an exit scam and they can deliver

Wtf are you talking about? Almost everything is in red right now, and UFR is not one of them.

Nigger it pumped to 40 mm market cap in like 30 seconds and then everyone sold. Of course its going to dump.

I sold the top and made 10k in 30 seconds and then rebought my original position for much less when it dipped.

Now i'm holding

>Everything is in red
Speak for yourself faggle

I'm talking in General, the popular coins, mines aren't red either kek

Someone please tell me where I can buy this shill crypto

EXIT SCAM

EXIT SCAM

EXIT SCAM

Pick up the coins man. UFR has room for your profit.

UFR is mooning !

I'm already in the space shuttle, and it lifts off very Hard OMG

Etherdelta or cryptopia if you have an accound there

No one is willing to pay for torrents. Everyone leeches, because it is easy. Unless I am missing something, coin makes no sense. Still should have bought it 6 days ago.

Six days ago? Never a better time like today. I'm comfy, you can be comfy too.

This will fix private trackers, get in while you still can

Shes picking up steam again

vtr is in private beta though

Such a good price, I'm fucking hyped for the massive UFR gains!

Yeah, PnD triggered first correction. But marketcap is still a low $25M.

UFR could easily hit $100M once it hits new exchanges.

I bought at the Ath

BULLSHIT

That Discord server is trash dude. It's not effective at all

They can't move the market

We boutta brrak 12k sats again. Everyone who fomod in at 19k will be MORE THAN FINE as long as you hold. If you sell you will forever curse yourself and deserve any money you lose

Don't worry user, the only way is up. Atleast youve bought in unlike other FOMO's who never commit

user. Get in UFR. thank me later

I'm not too big on percentages, but they were able to raise it from .40 to 1.70 in a matter on days. As for me, I'm comfy, you should make sure you get yourself comfy too.

Get in on it, you will regret it tomorrow if you dont and you'll regret even more in a week.

That wasn't them responsible you fucking spaz

LMAO

Also read the thread moron. I've been in for weeks

Upfiring is gonna go nowhere but up.

Get in UFR now for free monies user.

this coin is worth 100m mkt cap easy, best low cap investment next to bbt, its a no brainer

I've had some pretty good gains on UFR these past few days, no regrets so far

Dude there are over a hundred shitcoins with no working product and (even if they had a eorkiny produc noone would use it)that are over 100 million in market cap...this is mathematically impossible not to reach 200 mil let alone 100 mil. Go and look at all the coins above 100 mil on coin market cap. Pick 10 ones at random. 90% of them have no real world use and are paet of a speculative bubble. This coin has real world demand and functionality. P2p data sharing on a decentralized node network was a natural corollary of satoshis vision in my opinion, and soon will be mass adopted by the crypto community first, and then regular normies. Every 16 year old with a spare laptop will be seeding for a lil side money

some more info for y'all

Just get some UFR!!!!!

These gains are killing me!

Bought UFR because the shilling here but desu it's going up so I'm happy

How do I get in it. I seed all the time