Daily remimder if Walton had the same market cap as vechain it would be $40 lets go boys

Daily remimder if Walton had the same market cap as vechain it would be $40 lets go boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k4MBp0mWoI
linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung?trk=mp-reader-card
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yay WTC!

daily reminder - vechain got all the partnerships that walton wanted

rekt

Based thread

If Walton was as good as vechain then it would be worth $40

Walton always will be the leader in RFID, just because it hasn't spammed every orifice of the internet with shills like vechain doesn't mean they aren't working on partnerships behind closed doors. Once vechains hype and broken promises wears off Walton will ascend its way up near the top.
Think about the amount of threads everyone has seen here and on the front page of /r/cryptocurrency and ask yourself why. If you look at the marketcap and circulating supply combined with what they are producing and with who you would be silly to not at least drop a few BTC into Walton.

Guardian master node here.
The vechain hype boys are shilly and ridiculous, soon to be BTFO

nice little reality-rewrite you got going there

at any given time you look at Veeky Forums there are 2-3 "vechain is a scam buy walton instead" threads up all being spammed with the same fake news copy/paste

Same, congrats user. My GPU rig is ready to go just awaiting info before I buy, hopefully AMD since 1070's are out of stock from my seller close to me or ridiculously overpriced elsewhere.
Going to start my CPU mining rig for launch. Going with 2x 8700K's.

Are you joking? There has been 1/20th the amount of Walton threads compared to ven.

>worst logo in crypto
>ugliest team
>controlled by China
>tons of online shills

WTC is shit.

>are you joking?
a "vechain is a scam buy walton" is a walton thread

this afternoon there were 3 going at the same time

No it won't. It's not even the leader right now, Vechain is. Vechain all ready won.

Man I have no idea on what to buy to run the node. But I’m ready to buy once the information is available. Either way I am excited.

Yeah so you’d rather buy into a coin that’s literally all hype and lies , vaporware? Smart man you are.

>thinking that pwc invests in vaporware
>thinking that the chinese govt invests in vaporware

how retarded can you possibly be

Yeah can you show an announcement from the company and not from a medium article written by venfags?

They didn’t get a partnership, they joined a boot camp for startups.

Won what? Ven still has no concept of product yet. They hyped before they have even demo'd. Each week it's meant to do something new and replace an existing coin. They do have some interesting partnerships but they are so far behind a working product they cannot decide which area to excel in. I will admit Walton's marketing could do with a major upgrade but I will take an impressive demo and hardware that's a year off production over promises bound to burn it's users.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k4MBp0mWoI

>bargaining
TOPKEK

No, you really have it wrong.

Read this post by the senior FinTech partner at PWC China.

linkedin.com/pulse/my-two-years-blockchain-journey-chun-yin-cy-cheung?trk=mp-reader-card

A fucking Linkedin profile?

Prepare to be JUSTd

what the fuck you talking about they had a demo at the end of the video here in 2016 and have a working product do some fucking research faggot

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/