Millionaires of Veeky Forums, did your life change after the fact?

I reached a million a couple weeks ago (I have like 200k in stocks and like 20k in my bank account so I technically reached it earlier), but honestly I have no idea what to do with the money or my life.

Did your life change when you reached the "magical" number? (doesn't feel very magical once you've reached it desu)

If yes, how?

I have no idea what to do with my life. Would be nice to hear what you guys are up after the fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)FWxex86
sso.coss.io/api/invite/D2J51ZQI9B.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd probably get a less stressful job, travel more, have a family, etc

Instead of wage cucking

I'm just waiting for my 10x then another 10x

donate it all to african children's fund and then become an hero

24hr change lmao

I bet you're still fat and poor

and
single

I don't have a job. I spend all my time trading or reading about crypto. Still live with my parents. I'm bored of jobs and crypto.

not fat, not poor

single yes, I spend all my time at my computer just like you do

I’m nearly there but I will keep on playing the game till atleast 5M more than likely waiting til 10M as I want to make sure my family is set up aswell

Honestly, you just want more after it. But it does give you some security. Lets just hope you can get it out

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~40 hours. Join here to get in on it..

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

how old are you?

yup. pretty much.

I have no issues getting out money right now at least, I've been withdrawing about 10k per week for almost 2 months now.

invest all in PnD
discord(dot)gg(slash)FWxex86

Then grow the fuck up.

I married into wealth, was poor as shit so it was a huge adjustment, I've come from a thrifty home so it took a long while before I felt comfortable from going to "spend nothing" to "spend a little" until finally "is ok to spend a lot sometimes". Being frugal is how you become a millionaire and stay a millionaire,and there's a difference between cheap and frugal. Look into the rich man/poor man shoes parable. As for life changes, I eat better, and buy stuff I want, and don't have to worry about penny pinching everything, I can fix things without worrying about replacing it, I can goto the doctor when I have to, I can buy food I want rather than just the store brand shit. Money worries are gone, but I still avoid unneeded purchasing, I use thrift and second hand stores all the time, I use Costco, I also bought solar panels to save me electric costs over the years.

around 22-25

You pay capital gains or is it treated like income tax? Or do you even pay taxes at all?

he pays capital gains

Capital gains, I live in an EU country so I pay almost 30% (considering moving somewhere else, I'm getting raped by the taxes)

Sounds really nice. Hard to build a life like yours though since I don't have a roastie by my side.

I'm in medical school right now and my initial goal was to earn enough to live off until residency. Now I might actually be able to pay for school and living expenses. Even if I were to "make it" I think I'll still finish out school.

If this isn't a LARP, you've made a substantial amount of money at a young age. Do you have any career aspirations? If I were in your position I'd cash out 90% (pay the 20% capital gains tax cause trying to dodge the IRS is not worth it) and then enjoy some of the money to travel.

I became a paper millionaire on new year's day. Now I'm up to 2m. Quit my job without notice. Cashed out 30k. Waiting until end of September so I can. Cash out the bulk of it so I can get a 50% discount on CGT

Damn didn't think I'd see another med student on Veeky Forums. I kinda started the same way, investing in crypto thinking it would help pay for personal living expenses since I don't have an income. Now I'm starting to think I'll be able to pay off all my debt after I graduate.

i am just under 2m, but my magical number is 10m. i'll let you know how i feel once i get there.

please show more of your portfolio

You are a fucking idiot. Cash out then drop out. At the very least don't bother practicing medicine it's shit money. Even if you achieve some specialty with big bucks you end up paying half of what you make in taxes and forever a stressed out wagecuck

I just paid off my pharmacy school debt with crypto gains.

what more do you want than not having to work? life doesn't get better than that

If ppl knew about this place and the fact this place actually has young millionaires...

Ill get there ..

Grats OP hope to get there one day maybe. Any of u millionaires buy a house? condo?

Destroyed my life, I got the dragon sickness around 300k, needed more and more.

Quit my job, stopped talking to my family, smoke 2 packs and drink every day, told all my friends and professors about bitcoin a year ago, they tease me all the time and act weird now.

Traded in class, would just leave LAB in the middle to watch charts on my phone.

Basically it has taken over all my life, I just need a little more, 1 more double to never work again.

I think BTC is going to crash and I just can't cash out...I know I'll lose it all.

I'm a mess.

>hedging your entire life on trading cryptocurrency

You realize most specialties not family medicine start at 300k, and you can easily pull 500k with a private practice? You'll be back at McD's once the crypto bubble pops while doctors will still be pulling 500k.

I'm staying in past a million. This is only the start.

I wanted to buy my mom a retirement apartment and buy myself a turn-key business and some apartments.

And I still go to work, doing sales in hardwood flooring and working for an engineering consultant part-time.

The idea of retirement sounds worse than unemployment. I like to stay busy.

Is suggest talking to a fiduciary fiduciary planner, someone that only charges a flat fee, ask them what to do. I'd personally just cash out, don't listen to the FOMO fags, you can live on a million for the rest of your life right now if you're smart, I'd say take the 30% tax hit and run ,but you should talk to a fiduciary first. Regardless, find a nice state to live in, buy a nice bit of land, a small house, NOT A FUCKING MANSION, and live for a few years humbly to get your shit together and decide what you want to do for the rest of your life. No matter what, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FUCKING CHILDREN ON THIS SITE ABOUT ANYTHING, 1/100 faggots here has any real financial life advice, talk to a real human

getting emotional over money lmao not for you man , quit while your ahead

start smoking meth

Just a poor fag here. Share that wealth sso.coss.io/api/invite/D2J51ZQI9B.

Every girl wants to fuck me, all my bros want loans or to pump shitcoins for them.

buy three apartments, rent them out, never work again

can i join in on the larp too?

plus 10 btc & 40 eth in cold storage

lost my gf bc of crypto after 5 years relationship a couple days ago. Whatever, I'm ready to start a new life in Thailand or another south east asia country, already have my dive master, thinking about becoming a dive teacher, not for the gains but for the beauty of the sea and the 18y old backpacking girls kek

I think for being 23 I've done pretty well, bye bye wagecuck life

how much was that? i'm gonna be looking at around 100k of debt

lel

>ENG $4.62
>REQ $0.67

Fucking hell. You scared me for a few seconds there.

My favourite shows are Dragons Den/Shark Tank/etc, so I guess what I'd love to be is an investor or entrepreneur. Problem is I don't have enough money to become one yet, I feel anyway.

I'm not gonna cash out that much. I have sold and have almost 500k USD on my coinbase and kraken accounts ready to withdraw but honestly I'm second guessing myself all the time about it. I'm just withdrawing 10k per week right now. Currently I'm just using it to daytrade BTC or ETH.

Yeah but what are your plans with your life and money after you do that?

Nice let me know user

It's just random shitcoins I own 5-10-20-25k of, iota, req, bat, modum, shitcoins like that with actual technological and real world value.

Life is very fucking boring dude when I don't have any interest in seeing the world or do normie shit. It probably sounds gay as fuck but I want to advance mankind in some way.

I know how it feels dude. I have sold a lot but I don't know what the fuck I should do. I'm so greedy. And I have some aspirations I would like to reach but I need more money. 1.5m will get me fucking nowhere.

Sounds super nice dude. Good luck! Same here, I have realised the life of a NEET cryptoautist isn't what I want to be in the future. I just want to find something I can do now that will satisfy me for a while.

That's why I wanted people who are actual millioniares to give some advice and ideas on how they will proceed with their lives. It's hard to decide what to do desu. I'm still bullish on crypto, especially in the long run.

"Never work again", "Live your life" sadly won't work for me due to how I work as a human. I need something to focus on constantly. Right now I'm still super focused on crypto but I need to progress my life.

Sure, LARP on brother

You have reached nothing until u cash faggot

I swear I don't know how people do it. 100k portfolio swings, it cripples me, that's a house!

This last BTC dip, I want to cash out so bad, but I don't want to miss out!

hey OP I hit 7 figures last weekend as well. Don't care if anyone believes me though Biz is direcltly responsible for my success. I haven't cashed in any of it out so it still feels very theoretical but i'm selling of 30 btc worth of coin this week sometime and will be cashing a bit of it out.
I have no idea what to do now. I'm at work right now shitposting fud on ven and ark threads. I have to quit but it feels all too surreal and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Graduated with $175k. Just paid off the remaining $120k.

If you own that munch NEO, how much GAS are you getting a month?

Pic related question, who is that guy? I laugh every time I see his face.

fuck off pops we trying to go to the moon over here.

I'm planning on ER, where you make 350k and work 30 hours a week or less if I wanted. I can't stand not being busy so there's no way I'd just quit

Any advice for poorfags?

It's such a weird feeling. maybe I'm such a reck because I'm from a small town, with out a doubt I'm the richest person in the town now. All because I used a $2500 overage check to buy eth two years ago.

Maybe if I lived in a city it would be more in perspective. But people have fuck all here.

this is an amazing accomplishment at such a young age! well done. think about how you can do something great with your life maybe? there is a lot to choose from my friend. i wish you the best.

get rich

Yeah it's crazy. I had about enough cash for 1 year before I'd have to live off loans, now I can cash out crypto gains to live for 2-3 years

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It's scary as fuck that Veeky Forums is producing so many young millionaires

1st million went to chipotle
2nd million went to chipotle
3rd million isn't set yet due to the market going up and down but it doesn't change anything

I'm diversifying and I hope I'll never have to work
I almost bought a 911 turbo s but talked myself out of it at the last minute. I'm only 26 so there's still time to figure out meme cars. I just need to get in good shape and not get caught up in any vices.

How much do you have? You never said

be proud! we all kind of knew there was a gifted quality to the place, in a weird and fucked up way, and crypto investing is something a lot of us are very good at.

What’s to be scared of?

The person responsible for every mass shooting since 1996.

can you get around taxes safely

'

you arent a millionaire until you successfully pull it into a bank account where you can use it. Good luck user.

i mean, at the very least put most of your money in a stable investment.

Badass. That’s my immediate goal right now. Just $120k to go!

Would also like to know. But I think it's some guy who stole someone's iPhone and the phone took his image whne he tried unlocking it

hinekuu moshi moshi?

Oh shit you are pretty close to me right now. Pretty sure my 6 year relationship is about to end or at least take a break. Very close to hitting 7 figures. Thinking I will go live in Thailand too for a bit. I already have for a few months before. Probably will just do muay Thai,continue bodybuilding, and teach English some for fun.

lol chipotle was how I celebrated I don't have many friends and my parents were too tired/busy to go to a nice restaurant
right now only 500k is diversified so I'm still taking a big risk in memecoins

1.3m is more seed funding than most startups have.

If I would not of sold anything I would have about 9 million right now. Let that sink in. 9 fucking million. But I was going on deployment in 2016 and sold half to be safe. Sold more at $45, $120 and $300.

Now I have around $1.2 million but I made most of that on PIVX and Strat. MobileGo ICO fucked me over really bad too.

my dream life is to not have to work or study so I could play vidya games or watch cool shows 24/7

Or are you hinekuu moshi moshi??

>considering moving somewhere else

Listen. Travel to Cyprus, UAE, Panama or any other nation which has 0% corporate tax for income earned outside of that nation.

Seek out a law firm specializing in incorporating. Have them walk you through the steps.

>You incorporate there
>Law firm takes about $4000
>Law firm acts as CEO/shareholder
>You get PoA, so that you control all funds
>Set up corporate bank account outside of that nation to trigger the "foreign based income" clause
>Use online bank and corporate debit card to spend in your home country
>Pay an annual fee of about $1500 to law firm, for them to take care of all paper work

That's it. That's what every richfag does. Not me though, because it's illegal where I'm from :^)

thing is 1 million isn't dick nowadays
need at least 10 million imo

nope, you have to fulfill your life with rewarding relationships, experiences, and helping others find the same

that always helps with a million but i found it to be one of the more anti-climactic days of my life

fuck it tho, at least i quit my job

>tfw the new class of young millionaires has been on Veeky Forums for at least a few years, some were even raised on Veeky Forums, having been on the site for over a decade.

Oh, and of course, the most important part. Cash out through the corporate account.

It's Sam Hyde guys

OP I'm starting a company that will get me to 100k a year will that keep me satisfied or should I dream bigger?

Any tips for going to 1MM from 150k anons?

wow this is such shitty advice, yeah OP youre still young and smart so instead of doing what you do best (pursue crypto) just liquidate and move to a farm where you can carve sticks all day

Chipotle? You have 67% of your net worth in Chipotle stock?

Get over yourself.

What are the odds of you donating to help pay rent for a poor uni fag?

Once I'll make it I'll create my own game development Studio.

Born and raised on Veeky Forums since 2006 here. If only younger me could see me now..

lol no it's how I celebrated I ate by myself at chipotle so now it's a tradition

The pain will be insane once she breaks up, and I'm sure I'd be still crying if I would've to continue working a real job. But a look at my portfolio always eases the mood. I'll be in the 5star aria in Vegas, dining shrimps and playing midstakes stakes poker while nice asian girls massage my feet while she still has to wagecuck her whole life while slowly getting uglier. Can't wait to finally go on another roundtrip around the globe while being single.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Find something you're passionate about and see if you can make a career of it.

I haven't hit 7 figures yet, but I'm probably going to get there within the month if I can see a 30% return by end of february. Before I got into crypto (pretty late, like late november is when I really started putting money into it) I already had a good job (SWE and I like my coworkers), a great relationship with good communication and enough independence to feel like she complements my life instead of displacing it, and I'm happy enough with my fitness/attractiveness that it's not something I'm focused on right now.

To be honest, crypto's kind of made my life worse in a way because I'm so preoccupied with the gains. My yearly TC is around $200k/yr so I was basically set either way, but nothing compares to the returns you get from crypto - in like 2.5 months I've basically trippled my net worth. And now I feel kind of consumed by it.

If you feel the need for it, maybe spend some time losing yourself in some hedonistic shit until you get tired of it (travel, hookers, drugs) and then after you've gotten that out of your system, just find a hobby your passionate about and go with that. I see from your portfolio you're going for long-term hodls, so you're already a step ahead of the game by not obsessing over daily swings. The end goal is a happy life and having enough to do what you really care about.

Find a wife, get a house, have children, treat them better than you were, find meaning in your life.

Just last month I've had at least 5 100k swings, you get used to them dude lol. I also open shorts on btc and eth to hedge my investments whenever bitcoin starts to dump a lot.

Korean chicks are fucking 10/10 but I'm not sure I can get a good looking one only my flaunting my money around. I'd easily dump 100k to get a korean gf.

yup, sounds like you are kinda stuck where I am right now. Ever since I reached the million I've just been siting here zoning out wondering wtf to do with my life.

Like 4-5 GAS I think.

Spend 18h per day. Find some twitch streams or tv shows to entertain you while you watch the graphs like a hawk. Watch communities, discords, etc. The more time you spend the more you learn the more you understand this market. It kills you in a way to do this though, I wouldn't recommend it unless you are deadset on becoming "rich". I definitely have some mental and physical issues after spending 18h every single day for over a year.

Yeah, I've started working out at the gym. Also pre-ordered a tesla 3, but that's probably not arriving in a while.

The wealth transfer is amazing. I think it's a good thing us young people get a chance. I consider myself very lucky and will try my best to pay it back to humanity.

Nope, I won't do that. Time is the most limited resource we humans have, I don't want to spend some of it in jail in exchange for a possible monetary gain.

Yeah, but I still need to live, eat, buy a house, shit like that. I need to have all that covered for a lifetime before I think about it. I'm not at that point yet.

Any idea if it's legal in Scandinavia?

yup, I agree. Although I think ~3m is good enough, which means I would need to reach 4m because 1m will go towards taxes.

Being spanked was one of the best things that happened in my childhood

Actually forced me to try in school unlike many other kids

research and patience
it's hard to research now so much is being advertised and fuded, but when you find something you believe in 100% don't sell at a loss on the first sign of adversity

More like FUDuciary, gramps.

>absolute dogshit tier Canadian exchange held up my money for weeks
>finally get on a real exchange January 3rd with $1000
>i'm up a massive 4%
>stressed out, constantly refreshing blockfolio, second guessing my picks, etc.

I'm g-going to be a millionaire in no time guys just wait

you should try shanghai. chicks there are fkn crazy for white folks, also very submissive. if you want to explore a weird country where you'd never expect such beautiful, strong yet submissive women fly to mongolia, just check that you go in July or you might freeze lol