Ohh Boy Lamden Mooning

this moon wont stop until it dethrone neblio, dragon market cap.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=sprYsjf0euA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2.5k LAMDODEN here.

rofl this fucking thing is going to climb to 200m marketcap on etherdelta. When this hits a real exchange it's straight to fucking jupiter.

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. *Please exercise extreme caution.*

take your caution all the way to the grave buddy

The ERC20 is a temporary placeholder for the TAU token which will be created on its own blockchain this year. How hard is this to understand?

I just want a damn ticker on Blockfolio ffs.

Have you considered seeking professional help for your autism?

Also waiting for that... but I gotta say, every time I have to manually recalculate my profits on this my smile keeps getting bigger

thanks lamden shills, you gave me lots of money

i want to buy this on IDEX but the site seems to be down. Anyone else? I've heard shitty things about EtherDelta and dont really want to put my money there

use coin.fyi , they already added this showing real time prices.

Thanks, but CMC has the price too. Im just getting a tad autistic, with the chunk of eth I bought TAU with still in my folio, but that chunk has 4x since then.

100k TAU, hold me anons.

420,000 sitting here

someone shill me this coin, whats ur 6 months predictions?

Nice digits. Did you get ICO too?

Jesus Christ. Congrats future millionaire

Congrats.

400 Tau here. Leave me alone

with in 6 months, if dev delivers it , it would be at eos or icx market as of today. do u r math

how do i buy it????

Also I dont have any crypto yet but i want to buy this really soon whats the fastest way? help anons

What do you think this coin will reach realistically?

I've been eyeing this too when you guys were showing it off. Very interesting. Good job on the ICO, jealous.

buy from ed.
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

if u dont any eth/btc. u need to create coinbase account(not sure where you live, u can local marketplace to buy eth/btc) , then send that eth to ed or idex. I suggest u must dor if u want to use ED.

this is enterprise blockchain platform similar to ICX,WAN, EOS,DRAGON..etc. so u can check u r self. if dev delivers its easy 20$ coin by their mainnet.

I have 3 ETH I want to drop on this. I use MEW. I've heard the best way to use Etherdelta is via metamask. I've used neither metamask nor etherdelta.

Can a kind user please educate this brainlet on the fastest way to fomo into Lamden?

I used ED but with out metamask earlier. so not sure, some user can advise u

skip to 1:55

youtube.com/watch?v=sprYsjf0euA

join their TG grp. around 5k members out there. some one can help you.
go to lamden.io they have tg grp info on top left.

Is a moon truly a moon if the coin isn't on blockfolio?

& just to confirm, I can store tokens like Lamden on MyEtherWallet, correct?

yep

yep, just bought 140 user
first time i used etherdelta and only used ethereum a few times. not rocket science

Yes

Yeah just add the token info in there to see them. 18 decimals, contract address is 0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501. DONT transfer anything there, just copy it to the contract address field.