It's okay. You didn't listen. This is your warning to do research and catch the next dip

Obsidian (ODN) is going parabolic on Hitbtc and Cryptopia.

Obsidian is 40M cap, 330-ranked platform for privacy apps and Dapps. Debut app on the platform is a secure messenger.

It's picking up steam. Do your research. Catch the dip before this thing takes off for real.

only 150k ODN on the order books. We're actually going to run out of ODN lmao. Seems insane to take profits before 500m market cap minimum.

I fell for the fud. Could have had a masternode for 5K

My ass is prepped for a fucking massive dip but hopefully the floor is a bit higher.

hope you bought in late user

Apologize biz

by dip you mean dip your feet in for some more, right?

2billion mcap, eazy

cryptopia has some. you can buy with bit coin. but its already at $2.13

I could sell right now. I should sell right now. I want to sell right now, at least half. But what if it doesn't dip as deep as I want? Feels risky.

WHY DIDN'T I BUY A MASTERNODE?!?! WHYYY

THE PAJEETS WERE SUCCESFUL IN FUDDING ME

I DEMAND FLAGS NOW!!!!1

You guys are expecting massive dips on a 51m market cap coin? have you seen some of the absurd valuations that shittier coins get?

Zoom out

Let’s go, BOYS! To Fucking Mars!

APOLOGIZE. CLASSIC Veeky Forums FALLING FOR THE PND DISCORD PAJEET GROUPS FUD.

It's true. The amount of garbage worth more than ODN is disgraceful.

Is it too late to go for a masternode?

Will I get dumped on? Was eyeing this but didn't expect it to moon so quickly!!

Biz told me not to buy. Why do you want me to be poor biz?

thank you guys so much. I've Never had this much fucking money in my life and it feels so fucking good

FUCK
SELL SELL SELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How much is a masternode?

To be fair, Fluffypony was contacted and consented to be an advisor, but wasn't needed in the end, so he was delisted as advisor.

The rest is spot on, though.

fucking stupid, you don't need blockchain to create an encrypted messenger

I see no reason to fund these goobers

Depends on how short term the profits of the masternode are. It's a chat app on a blockchain so dont expect it to last longer than a year

Now Blackstone is Fluffypony's advisor

What? Isn't it a decentralized application platform that includes privacy features?

Not actually on the blockchain, but it uses the blockchain. If you use a chat app on the blockchain you would run into scaling issues pretty quick. Which is why ODN is not doing that. Do your research.

>doesn't know it's a platform

10k odn or about 20kusd

im sorry daddy

>excuse me, u dont breath air, u breath o2

You're right. You don't need one. The messenger doesn't really even use that blockchain except for sending transactions.

Why would you use a blockchain for sending messages? No reason to. So ODN doesn't. The value of the coin is like a share of the platform. It has little to do with the mesenger APP on the platform.

Just a tip for all of you, this is an organized shillfest, don't buy it now, wait for the dip, yes it will get lower again. It does not trully functional product yet, it's garbage at this point, just try it.

This is just their discord/whatever other group making shill threads

muh just a messenger fud

wew seems like they’re busy, sure is a lot getting done on their github repos ;)

>It does not trully functional product yet
thx for the tip, pajeet

>don't buy it now, wait for the dip

That's literally what I am telling biz to do. It's in the title.

wait, I gotta take a poo and right back. fucking pajeets.

well we all know your thread means a pump

I mean, I won't complain if people buy, but the price already up 70% for today. I'm not a weak bitch who shills stuff to people after it's gone up, but as shown in this market, low cap coins that break out... keep breaking out.

Do your research, and good luck folks.

yup. I'm sure ODN will dip at some point, but when, nobody knows. Buying now could be smart just as easily as it could be dumb.

but it is just a messenger, dipshit

>but it is just a messenger
No, it's a development platform for privacy apps.

hahaha fuck you fudders

suck a dick

OSM is the Obsidian Messenger...first app on the ODN platform. Not just a chat app tho...its state of the art encryption and decentralized making it superior to all others in the field (and miles ahead of Telegram which had been compromised, and was shut down in Iran for example...centralized shit)

Next app is Glass- a one way professional communication market.

Third build on the platform is now gonna be a DEX.

More privacy focused apps to come. 2018 is ODNs year get on board

I've been in ODN since ICO and Substratum since it was worth cents. Every single fucking time I told people on Veeky Forums to buy while it's cheap all I got was fudmachine.exe

Suck my dick now dipshits and buy my bags at x15