GOAL THREAD

GOAL THREAD

Do you have a pull-out price? What is it?
What're you gonna do with the money you pull out?
Are you going to continue wage-cucking after pulling out?

Currently at $105K. At $700K I pull out $200K for my kids education. Then at $1 million I stop working and live off the profits but try to leave the million in.

I pull out at a million. I'll buy two properties on each side of the US so I can switch between them, buy my parents a nice house, donate a bunch to animal shelters, and buy a small plane for a animal rescue. I'll leave some money in crypto to play around, other than that I'll still live a simple secluded life.

Pull out a couple of mil after I get to 5 mil.

t $350k

Don't buy a house for your parents. They'll be expecting more. Hold all that stuff for yourself and don't mention it to anyone, just say that: You're doing good.

And start a business goddamnit, you're gonna get bored and feel miserable.

Once at 1million, I keep it on my tranding account.
And each Day or week I'll cash out my profits from the million, until the bubble's last Day.

waiting that long is how you lose everything

>not having college education funds set up since they were born

nice job dooming them to decades of loans

My parents grew up poor and are really down to earth and told my brothers and I to just live simple happy lives, they don't care about being super wealthy so I think they'll be okay. They probably wouldn't even accept a house to be honest.

You're right about the business thing though, I might get depressed. Opening an animal shelter would cost far more than what I would have so I'll have to think of something else.

My nephew hit the jackpot with a business online, he started buying houses for family members and now everyone keeps going back to him for money. Know what you're getting yourself into. They were also poor.

Nobody says no to large amounts of free money.

A million not gonna go far. You have the rest of your life. What then?

I'll graduate from college, travel around and settle in a warm small town in a country still to be decided, get myself a decent house and slowly become the god and owner of everyone around.

$20 mil because tax takes half and I want to have $10 mil.

>Do you have a pull-out price? What is it?
$1 million
>What're you gonna do with the money you pull out?
buy a cheap apt, play video games for 3 years, see how long i can go living and doing absolutely nothing with my life
>Are you going to continue wage-cucking after pulling out?
after i spend it all probably

I like you desu.

Pulling out my $3.6k investment at $15k, $20k more at $100k. Currently at $8.4k.

$1MM net.

Put it in a vanguard targeted fund and let it grow for 10yrs.

Because I am not a degenerate, I currently own a business that pays my bills passively (it's a SAAS product), and I spend most of my time working in non-profits. I'd keep that up for 10 years.

After that, I will buy a boat (an amel 54, hopefully), and my wife, and by then our kids, will spend the next period of our lives slowly circumnavigating the world.

When we get back from that, I will spend what's left of the money building a charter school that I will teach at until I die.

$1BB NET

This is actually disgusting.

Dont tell anyone how much money you have, everyone will change and start seeing you differently. Keep it really low key and just have it working for you. Dont go splashing on crap you dont need. buy experiences and go travelling. Dont buy and animal shelter, it will suck all your gains away.

Pull out 5k at 50k, then pull 400k out at 500k.

All you guys really think you’re gonna hit 1million? This is literally too easy and it’s gaining more adoption by the day. Wait til real money comes in this market and fucks you right in the ass. Then you get stuck paying capital gains taxes for shit you don’t even own anymore because you’re daytraders. Does this scare anyone? I’m legit scared of making that much money in this market because if my shit crashes I’ll still have a huge tax liability that I will have no way of paying. Anyway, I’m aiming for 200k, enough for a house.

A million dollars isn't going to get you three houses and a plane. Are you ten?

>I’m legit scared of making that much money
what? scared of making money? user do you want to be poor?

I started at 5k. Currently at 80k. I have been in crypto for 2 months

Here is the 11 step plan

80k - I am here
1m
2m
4m

Pretty easy really.
The market will not remain this fast or I could be done in just a few more short months. I know this is an amazing bull period.

I think I can get there in 1 year assuming this all does not collapse.

I will use my money to buy myself a modest home (maybe 300k) pay off my parents mortgage, and then run my own small-medium sized business named after my father who adopted me when I was five years old.

The tax man has got me spooked!! Imagine making 1million, say 300k you owe in taxes. Then you invest in some shitcoin to make more money but it goes horribly wrong and your million becomes 200k. You still owe that 300k in taxes! And can only write off $3000 capital loss per year.

good plan. what have you been in so far and what are you in now?

What third world country do you live in? What the fuck

just don't liquidate then? who's gonna know

put an initial $3800 in Jan 1st, hasn't done anything yet, but I won't make any major adjustments by 2020. My hope is to come out with atleast 90k.

XLM previously and now 70% ICX 30% QSP

The more you diversify the "safer" you are but also your gains will be slower so take that as you will

Hope you like the taste of dick then cuz you’ll be getting a lot of it lol

Pretty much this, at about the same amount of holdings too

im 25% ICX but i was late to the party not sure if i should jump in more. when do you think WAN will be released ?

USA baby! First world come on. True but the irs calls that ‘tax evasion’ these days.

Tax evasion for holding crypto?

What did you guys start with?

No no, tax evasion for having made gains, and not reporting said gains. I know, you can just ‘not tell them’ but I’m just not that kind of risk taker. Every trade is a ‘taxable event’ now. Shit sucks maybe in overthinking it but I’ve read the law

it's not gains until you cash out. just like it's not a loss until you sell

Not true friend, not true. I’m not trying to derail the thread, but that was a grey area for 2017 and prior. 2018 and forward they closed the loophole, every time you sell a coin for a gain vs. what you bought it for, you owe tax on that. I guess just be very careful once you get to those higher numbers.

I don't get it. So I have to pay tax on every trade and I have to pay tax on capital gains? That doesn't make sense.

4 mil and I'm set. Break it all up into high yield CD's then enjoy the $100 K a year to do nothing. Still run my business, and start another.

Then I never have kids and give the money to a non profit I plan on founding that teaches people real economics, business creation and trading. That's if I don't get bagged first for trying to teach poor people how to be rich.