Posting referral links should be a bannable offense. Y/N?

Posting referral links should be a bannable offense. Y/N?

nah.
use my KuCoin: 1bR17

of fucking course

Vote: yes

Yes

Make posting polshit or politics a bannable offense.

I don't think this is too much of a stretch either if you consider current rules, as it is essentially begging for money. It adds absolutely nothing to the board, as it is just anons straight up begging for money.

Yes. Fuck these pajeets. I have held KCS from 1 dollar all the way down to about 50 cents to where we are today and didnt shill my ref code because that shit isnt sustainable.

shitskin detected

>ref codes/links
>discord links
>why haven't you bought _
>unironically recommending tax evasion

any and all of the above should result in an immediate ban

If it's business related, it's not "polshit" you sensitive little angel you. Also, politics has everything to do with business. For instance: China banned mining. Intel stock is down. Invest in Intel while it is down, because it will go up when people start getting mining rigs.

Keep that shit on reddit.

what about ironically mentioning tax evasion?

too much reddit here. go back.

no shilling

People really recommend evading taxes? Don't be such greedy fucks.

Just defer them at most.

posting about jews should be a bannable offense

Yes

Oy vey! But we are Veeky Forumsraelis

Top 2 yes
3rd only for Bazingacoin
4th keep for keks

>thread about college
>GOOD GOY OY VEY LOL XDDDD

>thread about taxes
>THESE KIKES KIKING THE KIKE OUT OF ME

>thread about any big coin
>ENJOY YOUR JEWCOIN ENJOY BEING A SLAVE TO YOUR JEW MASTERS SAY HI TO MR SHEKELSTEINGOLDBERG FOR ME

>XDDDDDDDDDD EBIN MEME

Taxation is theft newfag.

Spamming of any kind is obnoxious.

i got banned a while ago for some gay fishbank ref thread stuff, but it confuses me why that got me banned but none of these kucoin ref threads get banned

dude we get it you're edgy and hate central banks but (in America, at least) the IRS will make your life hell if you get audited and worse than hell if you get fined or jailed over it.

Almost no one on this board has experienced a major tax event in their life beyond a W2 or 1099 employer filing.

is directed at

Thinking you're entitled to everything because it suits you is theft too.

do you drive on a road? do you walk on a sidewalk? guess what allowed that to happen you dumbshit

CPU mining eh?

One thread per coin is fine, but when half the threads are about a single coin, and were likely created by a single poster, that makes the whole board a mess.

so calling you a nigger should be bannable because your fee fees can't stomach it?

Why the fuck would Intel go up? They fucked up badly. It will go kind of sideways and probably go up eventually, but if anything, you should buy AMD

Yes, as should being a pajeet

Yes fuck you guys and your endless pointless referral threads. Refer each other elsewhere.

yes

I'm white.

Discord and Referral should be bannable, 100%. The board quality since KuCoin became a thing has dropped tremendously.

range ban India and this board will sure 30 IQ points and quality will increase 10 fold

yea

everyone read this again it's the only most itt that matters

Referral links definitely.

Spamming discord links should be. I've noticed a large amount of copy and paste discord links being posted recently. Same exact posts in every topic. In general though, I don't think they should be bannable.

Last two shouldn't be bannable.

It already is
I was banned for posting a kucoin ref