So, since China is going to ban Bitcoin mining, what BIZ thinks will happen?

So, since China is going to ban Bitcoin mining, what BIZ thinks will happen?
Will other shitcoins go down with it? Is it worth hodling anything?
OR is it time we start mining some shit?
Discuss

Gonna buy a lot of mining equipment for cheap.

haven't they already moved to russia

Invest in Chinese staking coins.

THIME TO ABANDON CRYPTO ITS DYING
SELL SELL SELL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ETH is still the safest the thing to be in at any time, cuz it's the actual functional one. You have no idea how much you can do with it.

I cashed out this morning, but I'm just saying as honest advice. Just fucking buy ETH. It's safe.

However, we're in a small dip, so if you can see when it'll stabilize, wait till then.

China is reopening the exchanges though. Huge money will be FOMO'ing into alts, we're going to witness an alt boom like never fucking before. It'll make December look like a baby jumping around in a McDonald's playpen.

INVEST IN INTEL. Their stock is down atm because of negative press--people in the west will start scooping up mining rigs pretty soon. intel is consistently the best rated processor. buy, and you can't lose.

also, the chinese are kind of trash at trading so no loss imo.

or they move to hong kong or mongolia and set up operations there

problem
solved
or better yet they move to korea, this shitty one.

Wouldnt ETH's price go down when bitcoin will actually be banned? So the best time for buying will be then right?

I'm just entering crypto now, how will I know when Ethereum stabilizes? It also seems like what you're saying is that this is a long term hold, so it makes little difference whether I buy in now or whenever, but what would you recommend? I set up my coinbase account a few moments ago. Should I just pull the trigger right now?

China will make TRON official Chinese State Crypto Currency

Prices will go down for 2-3 weeks , so its the best time to invest and then everything will go back to normal. Just HODL

This, TRX will moon

it is stabilized

Qtum, eos, trx, neo. All gonna moon.

This.
Eth is actually a computation platform
I won't be surprised if it supplants bitcoin

Fpbp

Pure retardation.
AMD chips are not vulnerable to Meltdown and is the second largest GPU producer... Their GPU are widely known to give better results than nVidia cards when used for mining crypto.

fpbp

This is by far the best news for bitcoin decentralization. It will force jihad wu to sell his shit instead of mine with it too.

why is it best news? All coin will devalue

Maybe, but not for long. Bitcoin might even get a lot slower for a while, but it will be fine. It means the chinks won't be in control of most of the hashrate which is always a good thing.