I missed ODN

I missed ODN
I missed BNTY
I missed UFR

It's clear whatever shitcoin Veeky Forums shills will eventually moon. So, what should I go all in on Veeky Forums? I'm not missing anything else.

DeepBrainChain for a potential 3x

Trx obviously

ENG
LINK
BAT

Too soon tho. It's currently being tossed around hard by whales. Maybe in another day or so.

you haven't missed UFR, mcap is only 25mil, this will 5x w/in like 2 weeks

Make a WISH and all your dreams might come true.

Unironically TRX.

All the fud has brought it down to basically $.14 and there's easily another 3x (at least) left in this. Get on board the hype train, OP.

if you want a low cap coin that already has a working beta and a very promising whitepaper, check out BitBoost (BBT).

When it succeeds, it'll take us up 50x in the next two years with the first of these mooning happening after their announcement this weekend.

BBT
WISH
KIN

You can set up link nodes now, buy a sizable amount before its too late. These nodes are going to be straight cash homie!

Just go all in on ICX, you will see the returns short term

You didnt miss odn you fucking idiot... the market cap is literally only up 20 mil lol

CAPP 40 cents + exciting Q1 incoming
COLX..

GVT

Missed ODN? With the market cap. It has just started. 10 dollar probably end this month

>It's clear whatever shitcoin Veeky Forums shills will eventually moon.

lol

No user, get in now. Houbi release between Jan 9-12 (5 new coins being added and DBC is 100% one of them)

Howd you miss UFR lol...the real moon mission hasnt even started yet

Deep chain for big gains this month and next

I'm not supposed to say this yet for I am accumulating still but someone tipped me off with this so I am paying it forward.

BBT
>low marketcap, good volume,
>still on (not so good exchanges)
>kucoin listing imminent.
>easy x5-x10 potential for 50x if holding
> one of the founders was from NXT

XBL
>great product already out
>under the radar
>just 5M marketcap easily 10x-20x
>great team and updates social media

DBC
> first to market AI
> from ICO to now great demand for it
> yet to be listed on mainstream exchange
> potential x10 even EOY

Still DYOR but make sure to thank me after all your gains! good luck!

SmartMesh

Get tokens for using your Johns as a node.Message and make payments offline.

Apps will be able to be used offline using the mesh network.

if its 10 dollars this month I'm actually quitting my job lol like I'm gonna cry

what do you mean you missed ufr ???
It hasn't even left the stratosphere

How do you even know Houbi will increase the price nigga? What if the chinks bring the price down -10x instead? How the fuck do you just "know" it's gonna moon

syscoin literally has bitboosts product being released on the 16th of january with microsoft azure backing it. Bitboost is a shitcoin.

AGI being released at the end of this month will kill DBC

I'm all in UFR. P2P crypto is the future.

ODN is just getting started

CAN
>literally listed on Kucoin yesterday
>will follow the path of PRL, DENT, SNOVIO
>working product

This is your lambo coin

ELLA

Just a random question: Won't all cryptocoins regarding security and privacy tank real hard when/if quantum computing is established? Or is there any workaround or update possible to cryptos in that case?

XVG you faggot! Wraith final release for windows and osx official. .21 cents now. At least $10 by EOY.

UFR is still good to go in on

who knows bro quantum computing is a meme anyways. we are still using i7's from 2008...

i 2nd BBT. still a long way up.

UFR GONNA MOON HARD

Anyone else holding this? Seems like a good idea to me..

LOL UFR just started, this will easily 5x in the next month

BBT and PFR

The irony is thet OP posted TRX's Justin Sun.

Also, check the image here. Potential future partnership.

just read the white paper, I like the idea and I like what I see so far. Literally just bought some thanks guys!

COLX will dethrone XVG once it hits decent exchanges. Screencap this.

Unironically, this.

Yea that's why I brought it up. I used the drop to increase my holdings significantly because all these weak hands keep dropping the price. Planning on sitting pretty comfy by the end of the week.

>DYOR
KYS

I cant wait for colx to have its day

sad that no one has mentioned ECC yet

oh well, more gains for me