EASIEST x100 FOR REAL

>owned by established forex platform FXPIG
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seek licensing and following regulations
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and following token asset managers' performance
>all fees paid using their native token COIN, percentage of COINs are burned, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back COINs

PRE-SALE is open right now! 2.5% bonus on top of the pre-sale bonus if you use this link: coinmetro.info

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/#/purchase/currency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck is it with all these dumb ideas?
You don't need a special coin to pay for metro, even if crypto becomes the dominant currency, you would just be paying in ripples or whatever the fuck is dominant not some shitty spec-coin.

people realizing they can cash in on the crypto craze. and as retarded as this is, it will probably still moon

It's not for paying for metro, brainlets. CoinMetro is the name of the exchange. Stay poor, pajeets, can't even read.

Even worse. Yet another wannabe exchange looking to get their slice of the pie.

It's the next generation of exchanges. It will essentially take coinbase's crown for popularity with normies, while also providing everything that Binance does and more in the form of ETFs. They also have the experience of owning FXPIG and dealing with all the shit on the traditional markets. I guess some people just want to stay poor forever.

>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards

If this works, normies are going to eat it up.

It will work. Join their telegram. The CEO and the devs are very open to all kinds of questions. There is non of the defensiveness I've seen with other teams (IOTA comes to mind) t . me/CoinMetro

I'll go and take a look. Thanks OP!

Do you guys keep forgetting the power of the normies? Crypto isn't just about how original it is anymore, as long as it has a big appeal to normies, looks good and has an easy to use system it's going to moon like crazy. This looks like a better coinbase honestly, thanks op

This. Normies are all that matters. Making it more convenient and safer for them is better for all of us.

>FXPIG
>only 116k google results
>cannot accept U.S. customers

fucking kek

HAHA abort abort

burgers absolutely btfo

looking forward to these "exceptions" becoming the norm for burger paypigs

What an unfortunate name. Why would anyone put their money in to this?

of course no US citizens, fuckshitfuck

thanks, bought 100k

Because they want to make fucking money retard?

user, are you forgetting how Veeky Forums works? Shit on a project during ico, then FOMO the minute it gains any kind of traction.

absolute classic

See
So your coins will be held up till April, when they will be released. You'll either get CoinMetro, or you'll get your Ether back.

Worth the risk. If anything, Ether will be worth twice as much by then

>1482 contributors
Isn't that kind of low?

So you can use their debit card to cash out in fiat with your cryptocurrencies to buy real shit while holding potentially only crypto?

it was ~350 when I got in :D

yes

I believe so. I think they're able to achieve this because they are also owned by the same team who runs fxpig so they can use it as a tunnel of sorts between crypto and fiat

Gonna buy some. This looks pretty good to me.

>Built by Finance Pros
dropped

500% bonus? what the fuck, without me

>That jittery floor mat
>Looks like its made from polyester
100% uncomfy

The rug also looks like it has a bunch of pubes stuck in its crevices.

Can't actually buy right now though it doesn't seem tried as clicking continue on this button doesn't do anything.

where can i buy this? i have to go to them?

Clear your browser's cache

at coinmetro.info click the BUY COIN NOW button at the top right corner

You're a smart one eh? Redirecting off a domain with your referral link. I'm jelly

Seems like the ultimate form of avoiding tax on crypto gains if it ties into one of the privacy coins.

Good day sir! I am young entrepreneur! Follow my link and much profit for you!

I used three browsers and none of them worked

Don't think that will work with something this official.

Well that's unusual. Try their telegram, the admins respond within minutes.

It doesn't work for me either. I click "Continue", but nothing happens.

I'm using newest OSX and newest Chrome.

Any suggestions?

Is anyone else having trouble?
Going to go ahead and restart and see if that fixes it real quick.

Yeah, i clicked that button and nothing's happening

Is it commonplace for all pre-sale ICOs to require photo ID, full name, and street address? Is it some kind of law pre-sale ICOs must follow?

There seems to be some issue. They said it may take 10 hours or so

It's not required for the pre-sale. It would be required after the pre-sale is over.

You have to reenter the address in the url after clicking continue

I got stuck too

I think OP is a YouTuber who just shilled this coin

1.5 eth in
Actual so comfy right now lol.
Easy gains.

Continue button on the site is fucked..hmmm not a good sign of their competency

So re-enter go.coinmetro.com/#/purchase/currency by hand and press enter?
Yeah that didn't work.

Worked for me

Why? Is it the law?

>10 new exchanges all pop up at once
>Expecting every single to moon
I don't buy it

Yeah works for me now if I use the mobile version of the site, I downloadd "User agent switcher" to access the mobile site from a desktop pc.

you have to wait 180 days to cash this out. have fun

kek it's has the exact DNT design

I can see FairX becoming successful if they manage to have a lot of fiat pairings.
Which other ones do you think have potential?

Anything that is user friendly. When normies come streaming in like right now, they aren't looking for super technical and impressive features that the exhange has. They are looking for an exchange that just works. Kucoin actually does that and that's why it's grown so quickly. There are so many exchanges that are garbage and slow as fuck.

Sure, but I wouldn't say that Kucoin is for normies. As far as I know, that don't have fiat right? You still have to buy your crypto somewhere else before you can trade it on Kucoin.

What's DNT?

Normies are no longer stuck on coinbase anymore they are learning a little bit. That was up until like a month ago.

democracy for retards who like indie art

Nice, just dumped some of my BTC for this. Gotta risk it for the biscuit and fuck do i love biscuits

I feel like buying it just because of how cute the website is? And I like trains!

I've yet to see any of my friends move any funds to a crypto to crypto exchange. But let's say the normies want to venture into altcoins more and more. Given the choice between Coinbase/Kraken -> Binance/Kucoin, or a one-stop shop like CoinMetro, they would choose CoinMetro right? Hell, even I will since their fees will be lower and they won't charge for withdrawal fees unlike Binance's money grab.

Do you know of any other new fiat exchanges that plan to do the same thing?

What's the point if only 5 cryptos are available?

you can only buy into the ICO with 5 coins. They will have a fuck tonne more for sale when it launched. Normally ICO's only have ETH and BTC

"Here is how coins will be listed at launch of platform. 1) Day 1 top 5 cryptos. Day 30 top 10. Day 60 top 20. Then we will let clients vote. Expect top 100 by 6 months in."

I prefer LHToken as a forex platform. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this, but you can pay for it in other ways if you don't already have some BTC or ETH. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard.

For fucks sake.

re-enter the link does not let my buy coins, you have the same problem?

>Having a crypto currency to ride the train

Owning and using coinmetro = train ticket
Owning and using Bitcoin = Lambo ticket

Yeah use a browser plugin for it.
Thanks for that tip btw

is it called COIN or XCM?

xcm

What's an ETH wallet?
I'll use your referral link if you teach me.

Looks like an obvious exit scam Veeky Forums

linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=["27019423"]

nice FUD so you can accumulate more?

This!

Hourly Reminder:
coinmetro = train ticket
Bitcoin = Lambo ticket

ethereum wallet. you can generate one on myetherwallet.com

What about metamask??

Yeah, that's fine too.

I feel insecure about trusting a browser plugin... thoughts?
What's your referral link?

Bump

coinmetro.info redirects to my link. you can either use a plugin to change the user agent, or wait until the issue is resolved probably later today.

I can't view it because I don't have linkedin account, take a screenshot

I only went 1 ETH into this but feel like I should have gone more. Good project, good company, easy 10x - 100x in a few months. Comfy af.

bump, also interested

he's just a troll. it's a link to the people that are associated with coinmetro. not sure why he thinks that's FUD in any way :D

Fuck off pajeets

Bump

show a screenshot retard, you can't FUD if people can't even view the link

It's obvious that they selfspam their shitcoin ICO in here

Pajeets aren't people, Rasheed

Bump