OPUS THREAD
>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

OR you can stay going sideways with your coins that have already mooned to shit and aren't going any higher

Fucks sake Veeky Forums why are you sleeping on OPT

It's like you don't actually want the moon

Veeky Forums obsessed with chasing overbought top 20 coins that aren't gonna make them any real money

I'm trying to retire this year fuckers lets go

How deep into OPT are you? I've gone 15%

Never messed with a coin this early before so I'm too scared to go further. But the charts AND the actual project seem so promising.

20%, I'll bring that down to around 10% when I take some profit

15% is solid dude most people don't even have the balls to do any percent into coins like this

20%, I'll bring that down to around 10% when I take some profit.

New exchanges should come after they've finished polishing off the product, so soon!

This is the most promising project I’ve seen in a while. Definitely a long term hold. This thing is destined to moon soon.

this'll be the first thing normies buy. easy billion market cap.

what THE FUCK

kek

now I can wait 100 years with the tokens on my exchange until (((they))) lower the fucking fees

yeah HitBTC can fuckin blow me

I think I'm going all in on this. I'm a musician and it just seems like destiny or something. Wish me luck. I'm just gonna forget about it and check it in a year

I remember this being shilled months ago. I bought a ton but couldn’t sell any to even close to the purchase price because of extemely low volume. If the alt bull run ends and you’re unfortunate enough to be in a low cap low volume coin like this you’re fucked. Be careful.

If it's been months and it's still this low, I'm avoiding. Thx for the tip.

the reason this boomed was the news that came out this week. project isnt stagnant.

Bought in on this myself earlier. This will skyrocket if they can secure JUST one big name or come up with a utility gimmick.

you gotta find something with less fees like dogecoin bro lol. dont pay that shit hahah, same with cryptopia.

I think the project is doomed to fail longterm unless they do some major pivoting.

But I see some short term gains to be had

This is what I'm starting to think. This almost cannot help having its 5-10x but in the long-term it has serious hurdles

just like every single coin in the top 100.

Deep Brain Chain? lmaooooo

People are making 50x off total nonsense that has no logic or coherent thought behind it, much less a product. This is a product coming to market. Easy 100m in a few days.