Stellar Marines

Stellar Marines.
Post your HODL face.

lads roadmap will come end january too

expect a MOON

i got out and became a batman instead

say something i'm giving up on you

Fucking VERGE an ACTUAL SCAM COIN has had a moon before this piece of shit lmao. This coin isnt going to do anything except drop 3-4% per day until 2019. Anybody that does actual TA is calling this around 2k sats over the next few days. SELL.

sold my 0x for this

i have no wojak but i must scream

for real though, still worth getting into this shit?

Just sold all my XLM. Fuck this shitcoin. Even XVG went up 50% today.

On some real shit, yes, it wont be going any lower unelss some fucked up shit happens. I expect a moon mission within the next week or so. We don't allow weak hands, so beware, if you cant hodl when this shit trades sideways and everything around you moons, don't bother, but if you can hodl, the payoff will be great, it's one of the 98.99% cryptos with soem legitimacy, backing and potential to actually succeed and become adopted by the mainstream.

The weak hands are off already . It's funny how the whales keep trying to shake everybody out but can't even manage to break the 60c support.

Don't panic. Shitcoins like verge will get wiped out eventually.

i joined you guys once again
cuz i thought this piece of shit would moon
I should have known better

FUCK STELLAR AND ANYONE HOLDING IT
FAGGOTS

if you sell your xlm you will go to the grave regretting it

>Go to the grave regretting a 3x

Fuck off. This coin is shit.

why hodl? Instead of HODLing i just put my XLM into DBC to ride the huobi pump, now I can buy back into XLM later this year when it hits $0.35.

the only coins to hodl are BTC, ETH and ICO coins (take 50% profit once it hits 10x)

it's a 100x at some point

i've sold it 3 different times
It takes your money and sits there
While you watch other people get rich....
fuck you talking about
never regretted it
FUCK THIS COIN ONCE AGAIN

This looks comfy. Dude is in his element.

wanted to sell my xlm for icx 3 days ago, didnt go it, what a dumbass

Bought at 4 cents.

>implying I'm worried about a bit of sideways action
This is an easy hold lol

BOUGHT AT THE ATH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

at least it was only 250 dollars. FUCKING hell this shit coin bled me of 50 good dollars though. I hate it I want off this ride

Really. You guys don’t get it. Can we get a sticky? DON’T BUY WHILE IT’S AT ATH. You should buy when it dumped.

Buy high sell low, why haven't I thought of that

Hodling with an iron grip, just hope it's worth it

Literally 0 stress holding this.

1100 coins and investing the rest of my cash in ETH. I will trade ETH for XLM by the end of this month. With 5000 coins I expect to make 20k at the end of Feb. This will be the biggest moon of the year.

Holding since 1080 sats.