Goddamn this DeepBrain coin is wild

Goddamn this DeepBrain coin is wild.
It's mooning for the 4178th time again.
Thanks to whoever shilled it to me early.

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=845
huobi.pro/
youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome user. I'm already 3x on this shitcoin.

ITS ON HUOBI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I THOUGHT IT WAS A LIE
IS IT TOO LATE TO INVEST NOW

If only everyone had as giant a brain as us they'd be sitting on this goldmine.
*continues to moon intelligently*

Just listed on huobi

get in here now!

WTF SERIOUSLY? PROOF??

This is the only thing keeping my portfolio stable, my gains here cover all the losses I have with other coins

>mfw my entire stash is 100% DBC

same ,

also HUOBI PROOF
?

Any guesses how high it's gonna go now?

Lot of big sell orders coming down the pipe. Sell now, it will dump soon.

just 4x'ed, thank you lads.

Fuck yes boys. We're all going to make it.

BRAIN GANG!!

t. self-proclaimed crypto expert

You must be trolling.

It was apparently just listed on houbi. There's no way this can dump right now.

HUOBI CONFIRMED

huobi.pro/

FIRST PAGE NEWS

god damn boys

Up 173%, 25k brainlord reporting in

anyone know of a list that gets updated of coins not yet on CMC ? or a source for these

Just finished first portal playthrough ever, and she starts singing to me at the end, then i see the dbc huobi news, i could cry of joy now. life is beautiful
youtu.be/Y6ljFaKRTrI

About to be up 3x

When you guys think is a good time to take some profits?

can you keep DBC on ledger NEO wallet?

sell the news its gonna dump on the listing

BRAIN GANG HYPE BABAYYYY!!!

BRAIN GANG HOUBI BRANG GANG RISES!!

We being listed on Huobi today

Up 2 cents since Huobi release and it's been 3 minutes lol

New fag here. I've heard that everytime a coin gets listed on a major exchange it dumps. I should wait for it to go down then buy in?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHY AM I LIKE I THOUGH YOU GUYS WERE LYING

BRAIN GANG BEAUTIFUL BABAYYY!

HYPE!

love peace and happiness to you all!

will it dump ???? take profits? helppp

From Jan 10th 14:00 to 17th 14:00 (GMT+8), verified users whose DBC trading volume rank TOP5000 (buying + selling) will receive the following awards:

Top 1-3 DBC Worth of 100,000 RMB

Top 4-10 DBC Worth of 50,000 RMB

Top 11-20 DBC Worth of 10,000 RMB

Top 21-50 DBC Worth of 5,000 RMB

Top 51-100 DBC Worth of 1,000 RMB

Top 101-500 DBC Worth of 500 RMB

Top 501-1000 DBC Worth of 200 RMB

Top 1001-5000 DBC Worth of 50 RMB
Lucky Awards: Users who rank No. 8,66,88,668,888 or 1888 can share DBC worth of 300,000 RMB.

Watch the DBC coin my friend watch as BRAIN GANG RISES DEFIES ALL ODDS!

DBC is not just about logic, it is about dreams, love, peace, happiness for so many good people that make up the BRAIN GANG!

Witness our faith our dreams made reality! We shall change preconceptions and defy the normal! WE ARE BRAIN GANG!!

commit u pussy

DBC has been steady climbing, you missed .20's, .30's, .40's, doubt it'll go back down into the low 40's. Do you wanna miss $1 too?

Yeah I ain't sleeping until I decide to sell or not before I crash at 6am. I'll be watching this hard

Thanks man, you're the best

BRAIN GANG IRON HANDS TRUTH AND HYPE!

BRAIN GANG HOLDS STEADY AT THE READY HANDS IRON STRONG COMFY STYLE!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH!

BRAIN GANG SLEEP FOR THE WEAK WATCHING DBC CLIMD TO THE TOP OF THE HEAP!

DeepBrainChain(DBC) will be launched on Huobi Pro on January 9, 2018 (GMT+8). Deposits will be available from 14:30, January 9, 2018 (GMT+8). DBC/BTC trading will be available from 14:00, January 10, 2018 (GMT+8).

what we thinking 60 cents?

AM I TOO LATE FAGGOTS

>first coin
>get in at .15 aud
>looking back i cant even remember why i bought it
was it magic? fate?

kicking myself for only buying 600 half a week ago, but at the same time loving myself for making such a great investment

not always true. I'm pretty new but I've witnessed a couple rises. (this isn't the case here, but if a coin goes from ICO/shitexchanges to market it can often go up. happened yesterday with CAN)

love peace and happiness to you my dear friend and BRAIN GANG FAMILY! You rock!

Stop listening to biz. My picks have been green for days.

AM I TOO LATE FAGGOTS???!

HAPPENING

DBC Rank 81 on CMC. Top 50 here we come!

$1 confirmed

Sounds about right. Everyone else wants to hold till end of month but I'm worried shitless about being dumped on, and there are other opportunities. I've already made good money off this.

BRAIN GANG HYPE!!

DAMN RIGHT BRAIN GANG TOLDEM SO!

THE BRAIN GANG pulled you in, the BRAIN GANG DESTINY! I felt this coin I felt peoples dreams their stress and struggles bringing them low I heard my soul cry out for the good karma and light that we could bring to the world!

BRAIN GANG FAMILY!! happy for you my friend!

BRAIN GANG HOLDS STEADY AT THE READY! we defy the normal and show people dreams and faith!

This
I feel like a brainlet only putting 200$ at the start to see where it goes.

Fuck. What's the sell target? I want to dump 20-30% of my stack to solidify some of the profits once the rocket lifts off. I don't want to fuck this up and get too greedy.

why do you think it will dump in a few hours

BRAIN GANG RISES my friend!

HOLD THE LINE MY BRAIN GANG FRIEND! Have faith and remember why you want this remember your dreams and let me help make you make it.

BRAIN GANG 1 DOLLAR TRUTH!

To all the people asking if it's too late:

I really feel bad for you. I made so many memes and had over 50+ replies to these threads. Everyday you called me a pajeet. Every day you made fun of Brain Gang Good Guy and I. But this our moment now. We're getting listed on Huobi and straight for $1.

almost, but you can still get in

How high can it realistically go? Should i cash out at $1?

lol at dumb pajeets dumping right now

It won't even matter haha

HOLD THE LINE FRIEND when the full brunt of the buys come it will go higher, right now weak hands are worried about the foolish notion that coins might drop with big exchange hits but when has DBC and the BRAIN GANG ever been the norm when blood in the water earlier DBC HELD AND WENT UP!

Because he fears but their is no need for fear with FAITH HOLD THE LINE!!

Courtesy of Shinobi, Enjoy.

By the way people if you're getting FOMO and want a time to invest do it now, there's a 20btc sell wall on kucoin keeping the price down & it will surely skyrocket around the huobi listing

BRAIN GANG TRUTH! much love my dear friend!

BRAIN GANG BOSSES (good whales) think 3 bucks by mid feb.

BRAIN GANG TRUTH it never matters we RISE!!! HOLD THE LINE!! REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS!

Why are you posting pics of yourself? Everyone knows your full of shit and your few measly Ethereum won't make a change.

mfw lost 2k of my DBC stack chasing CAN and buying back higher

BRAIN GANG SHINOBI SPITTING FIRE BABAYYY!!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH!

Shit man, I meant once the HUOBI moon starts.

Shit I did the same but was rather lucky and lost none. Didn't gain either.

When do you think it will start? Once trading on it begins?

BRAIN GANG HOLD THE LINE!

find love and peace and happiness my friend Shinobi is a BRAIN GANG FAMILY member and you should work with us not against us.

Do no regret my friend look to the present with your BRAIN GANG FAMILY look to the future with your BRAIN GANG FAMILY! I will do my best and try hard to make all of you make it!

Because I'm fucking nervous as shit and have finally started to make great crypto gains. Don't base a sell decision on me, I'm fragile af atm.

Let me larp that im rich plz

I WANT 100 NEO for 10,000 DBC LET"S MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Appreciate your enthusiasm, based good guy,

At least you held on to yours, nigger. I sold mine after the first dip.

Did you not see the post above? Huobi is holding a trading contest. There is going to be incredible volume. Doubling the price is attainable.

I'm thinking it'll gradually pump in the 2-3 hours preceding the listing and then spike either up or down within the first 2 minutes of being listed.

It was not an insult my friend just a reply HYPING your resolve and FAITH! I love you my friend hold with me and we are fine.

BRAIN GANG CONGRATS!

Gonna have to have my iron hands on for the next day then, will set an alarm for the listing

I have $1k left to invest. Shill me why I should pick this over REQ.

Ay we've all fucked up to some degree I'm sure. I got out of BNTY at 24 cents. wooooooooo boy

Cause this shit will moon tomorrow. You can sell after moon to hoard more REQ.

if anything just use that 1k to make short term gains over the next few days, you're going to make loads user

This was the most obvious moon since Neil Armstrong in 1969. I've been here since the beginning.

lol

Buy now so i can get out at 0.61 and make x4. Going to sell off my original investement then dump into REQ

41k DBC holding iron hands till $2. this shit is going to get me my C7 Corvette Grand Sport.

I sold out at 3000 and 3x my original

Approximately when will this moon, waiting on an exchange right now

What did we say about counting chickens before they've hatched user? There's no room for brain-less people here. You not one of them are you?

IT'S DIPPING

SELL SELL SELL

This isn't really a moon

im just dreaming user. dont mind me.

DBC is going to be massive.

All those graphics cards out there currently mining ETH are not going to be able to do so for much longer, so once that time is up then many of those CUDA cores can be put to use on the DeepBrain network and be compensated in DBC.

Also of the Chinese are no longer able to mine, then perhaps they can offer up their processing power to something else?

Think about the potential anons, selling at $1 would likely be a poor move!

wtf is this? that guy is completely retarded and you're even more stupid for forwarding this.

No, it only dumps if the listing was pre-announced, in which case it's already priced in. Usually listings lead to huge pumps, depending on the size and importance of the exchange.

i love you holy shit

this is why brains is the best coin

At bare minimum this is guaranteed to out perform req in the time preceding the HUOBI listing meaning you can fatten up your request stack if you want.

lol that shinobi guy is a genius
actually convinced there dumbasses that HE was the one pumping it they didnt even bother to check any other thread where it was plain obvious that moons were happening due to news

But it's ok. we need dumb money anyway

>huobi listing
this is in the next 3 days, right? When do they announce the new coins?