Shill me your cryptopia/ binance picks for the next month or two

I have .33 btc I want to spend on shitcoins and turn it into 1 btc. Shill me your best cryptopia or binance picks plz anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.global/
reddit.com/r/Creativechain/comments/7nwfz8/roadmap_past_present_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dogecoin
Trumpcoin

Have you been watching the UFR chart? Get the fuck in.

bnb

DOT
HOLD
ETN

x5 guaranteed
x10 probable
x20 possible

OST on Binance. DYR, but everything looks like a very serious project.

if you need a referral for binance: 10913508

STRAT

i have a few like maybe %3 of my portfolio. you faggots shilled a little bit to hard and i didnt get that many lol. o well i have dna, odn, pbl, and adst so im doing alright. Give me your best shitcoins anons.

yea good idea its ready to moon and looks like a solid project. I have a few and they have already more than 2x'ed.

ZER - Coming out with their roadmap soon, it's your run of the mill privacy coin except total supply is only around 450,000 and market cap is around 5,000,000. I know a couple whales who are looking at this one.

god i has every coins gone 30x since november i swear hahaha. this looks solid tho.

comon anons i need more cryptopia coins. im a frickn shitcoin addict.

flt

I turned .012 btc into .037 the last few days trading SUMO, LUX and ODN on cryptopia. I'm all in SUMO atm.

Change bank (CAG) on kucoin. Gonna be listed on Okex

haha funny how biz is like a hivemind. i also am like %20 in sumo.

thanks man ill look into it.

COLX will get listed on cryptopia in a few days

trx for life

Cryptopia: xby

bnb till 30

Ark.

k ill get more i thought that was a good idea. already picked up 150 on this dip.

what about coins that will do x10 that are available on Binance?

agrello delta, dlt, estonia coin

Sumokoin
>monero fork
>low marketcap (20mil)
>new roadmap release later this month
>on a dip right now
>on cryptopia
Thank me later.

good job anons keep posting lets do this. I gotta make some money before spring comes and ill be farming 17 hours a day.

put it into UFR, you'll have 1BTC by next week

thank me later

UFR easy 10x

HBT likely to moon 10x by EOM after MVP is online

Why are shitcoins so damn comfy?

Myriad (XMY) doesn't look too bad although it has already mooned pretty hard.

UFR

idk man its insane tho.

Bitbean

Basically none. Most on Binance are too big already. You can grab maybe a x2-3 but x10 needs some extreme news. VEN seems to have a bright future. I'm not on par with much else. BNB is having a quarterly token burn coming up that could give some gains. Other anons invested in other coins might be able to shill you something else. CND and BAT is talked about.

Yeah it's ridiculous seeing even completely dead shitcoins going through the roof.

I've got a decent stash of Infinitecoin, and they are starting to pick up price and volume on the Chinese CoolCoin exchange FFS. That coin was dead when it came out! Was babby's first crypto though as I bought a whole bunch for 10 bucks on eBay about 4 years ago.

To think that if I had been flicking $100 a week into a different micro cap shitcoin on Cryptopia every week for the past year, I'd probably be in lambo land and having heaps of fun too.

Yup. Testnet very soon.

Just picked up more yesterday and maybe even more today.

Why not register at bibox.com and all in BIX? This is like buying BNB or KCS when they were still cheap

DBC. Shit is gonna go to fucking Andromeda once the chinks get their hands on it.

OST on binance is ready to do a 5x the coming 2 weeks

ENG, REQ, XLM all currently preparing to moon

all the action is on kucoin.. PBL, DBC, CAN, KCS, QLC..

Why? I know DYOR but I just woke up and am in bed with phone so... news?

Only thing on binance right now with 10x capability is Vechain

Shits a scam their website is down

xtrabytes.global/

working fine for me user lol.

why? they've been shitting lately. glad i pulled out at ath

BAT if you can get in before stage 2 thrusters finish firing

UFR Upfiring

APPC buy it right now! listed on binance 2 days ago. This will be huge!

MOD - it actually has a working and client tested product and easily snags the pharma business, somehow isn't top 30

hmm i got like 20 at 2 bucks but now im wishing i had pickup up a lot more shyt.

why the hell is that coin worth so much? total supply is 450 mil and the price is already $3.35. give me a couple reasons its worth it plz user.

hi user
i just used your referral code. when we get up there you can buy me a moon cocktail. cheers

I'm fucking tired of people calling xby a scam.

Ever since this coin got its inital pump in late November you fuckers have been around.

ICO token sale

should i really buy this shit for 20k sats?

RAIN on cryptopia, really low volume right now, normies will start searching for new pnd missions soon

This price is nothing, circulation supply only 90million. This will get 4million market cap easily in few weeks.

I mean 4billion

BBT
>low marketcap, good volume,
>still on (not so good exchanges)
>kucoin listing imminent.
>easy x5-x10 potential for 50x if holding
> one of the founders was from NXT

XBL
>great product already out
>under the radar
>just 5M marketcap easily 10x-20x
>great team and updates social media

DBC
> first to market AI
> from ICO to now great demand for it
> yet to be listed on mainstream exchange
> potential x10

doubling down thanks guys. glad i got some for 2 bucks now tho as well.

None of which is gonna x10. It's gains but it's not x10.

Decent thread with some nice shills. Was looking over the lowest market caps on Binance and I need to out more research into those. Especially MTH.

creativechain

better than POE with 40x less market cap

pretty nice webpage
Where is the roadmap tho?

farming where?

reddit.com/r/Creativechain/comments/7nwfz8/roadmap_past_present_future

>XBL
billionaire token?

nice, are they planning to put it in major exchanges soon?

First time user pulls through for me

BIX will easily do this for you over the next 3 weeks.

Vivo, look into it. Fork of Dash and most promising masternode coin atm. Compare to Zcash's fork, Zencash. Last time I'm gonna mention it here

this
picked up a nice 8k
might pick up 8k more if i can liquidate some of my other holdings

Yes, absolutely this

southern wisconsin. i do agroforestry (silvopasture and allycropping) farming practices. its the future of farming look it up on youtube. search mark shepard.

Best buy now, user. I've been watching all the charts and it's funny you picked up the same coin as I concluded.

there are literally >10 dash forks, why this one (or any of them)?

bitgrail next probably

creativechain loves you too