Now that bitcoin is dead, will bitcoin cash rise and take its pale as 20000$ coin ?

Now that bitcoin is dead, will bitcoin cash rise and take its pale as 20000$ coin ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHoU28dykRU
blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/4bbed3e35662b44362aeb53c33a6018cff35e83e6c44d7672916d095d0c96f36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

not with bitcoin private coming out. the fomo after the fork will be enough to overcome cash and go after the throne

no, BCH and BTC represent opposite sides of the scaling debate, BTCP has nothing to say about this and will have the same bottlenecked scaling issues that BTC faces.

Now, a BCH with zk-snarks I would be interested in.

People leaving BTC would go for ETH, not an inferior clone of BTC. Thanks for doing the hard work for us, goyim!

How does btcp have scaling issues when the block time is 4x faster and it’s 2mb. To me, seems like btcp will be as fast as bch and will also have privacy. Bch hodlers beware.

>Now that bitcoin is dead

huh?

I really hope so desu. I don't own any of either, but BTC doesn't deserve to be where it is anymore. It's not the original Bitcoin, it's a compromised and bastardized version which is ridiculously expensive, extremely slow and very unreliable. BCH is much more closely atuned to the original Bitcoin and literally backed by the creator.

And he knows the battle is already won. 1:17:12
youtube.com/watch?v=WHoU28dykRU

No.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

>it's a compromised and bastardized version which is ridiculously expensive, extremely slow and very unreliable
nigga did you think bitcoin was going to be $20 and have fuck all transactions happening forever or something. define extremely slow and very unreliable by the way. because transactions are easily 200x faster than bank transfers, and fee is nothing compared to international transfers especially when moving large sums.

>literally backed by the creator.
szabo is a fraud
ver is a scammer
bitmain is bitmain

Bcash is centralized sock puppetry

no, ethererum will replace bitcoin.

btcp will

>nigga did you think bitcoin was going to be $20 and have fuck all transactions happening forever or something
No but that's not my problem. The scaling debate could be easily solved just by removing the cap which Satoshi put on as a *temporary* measure to prevent spam. Instead the blockstream virgins whent for a fork and now a totally compromised second layer (((Lightning))) instead, because they're subversive pieces of shit who think high fees are a good thing.

> define extremely slow and very unreliable by the way
Basically anything over $1 transactions or any fees under $5 which take days/weeks to get confirmed, or fall out of the blockchain completely. This is now the norm for BTC.

>because transactions are easily 200x faster than bank transfers
Maybe if you're prepared to spend $50 on fees. But that's not what the original Bitcoin was supposed to be about. Hence BTC not being the real Bitcoin anymore (remember it is also a Segwit fork, whereas BCH is not).

Lol Muppets RaiBlocks aka Nano after tonight. Get in or miss the fuck out.

yes it will matter of time

Obviously yes. Hold Monero as well.

user, you understand that this wall is a single whale, right? It doesn't mean people are lining up to purchase Bitcoin, it means some people are manipulating the market to prevent it from plummeting. It's not an especially positive sign.

>Basically anything over $1 transactions or any fees under $5 which take days/weeks to get confirmed, or fall out of the blockchain completely. This is now the norm for BTC
Yeah whatever kid. Im sure you're smart enough to calculate how much the 0.00044 btc fee was worth on the 2nd of Jan.
blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/4bbed3e35662b44362aeb53c33a6018cff35e83e6c44d7672916d095d0c96f36

>Maybe if you're prepared to spend $50 on fees
see above

BCH is a temporary solution, though. It does not address the fundamental flaw in Bitcoin's design.

$6 for a transaction is too high as well, brainlet. And RBF is cancer.

>bch doesn't scale because reasons
50,000/tps this time next year.

How is BTCP better than XMR?

BCH has the original guys from BTC wroking on it like Gavin.

cashies never respond to ETH posters
cashies have to resort to bashing the oldest crypto because they know they can't win based on technology alone (because even DOGECOIN is objectively better than bcash)

>Yeah whatever kid.
That's what I thought.
>Im sure you're smart enough to calculate how much the 0.00044 btc fee was worth on the 2nd of Jan
Lol, the very fact that a cherry-picked $5 fee now serves as a positive argument in favour of Bitcoin just demonstrates its utter failure. And that's without knowing if that tx was also run through a fee accelerator (wouldnt be surprised if it was). The current fee to get your tx confirmed within the next several blocks is $20. How is this acceptable when the competition is so much cheaper and faster? How can you make a rational argument for it?

I don't think it's wise to ever put all your eggs in one basket, but BCH is now clearly the superior chain and the market will end up choosing the option which offers them the fastest/cheapest/easiest way to transact.

>tx accelerator
Nope. It transferred in under an hour as well.

>cherry picked
Sorry not sorry I know how to use bitcoin :^)

>Nope. It transferred in under an hour as well.
Well if that's true then that's still a cherry picked example, and $5-6 fee is unacceptable.
>Sorry not sorry
Are you a femanon or a faganon?
>I know how to use bitcoin
Literally a textbook good goy.

>and $5-6 fee is unacceptable
If you intend on using bitcoin as a day to day currency, definitely. But it seems we're headed in a direction where bitcoin is big money only and $5 fees aint shit when youre moving $50,000.

>If you intend on using bitcoin as a day to day currency, definitely.
Which is exactly what it was intended to be used for. A peer to peer electronic cash system, as stated by satoshi in the whitepaper.
>and $5 fees aint shit when youre moving $50,000.
This is another reason why BTC has failed. It's now a coin accessible only to people who have enough money to be able to use it. Bitcoin was supposed to work for everyone.

Bitcoin will die!

@1:15:32
WTF the answer gave me shivers

muh nigga

I've missed some shitcoin opportunities because I'm not willing to hold BTC long enough to get in. Looks like it's gonna be worth it though.

Oh God I fucking hope so

Wow

>retard who follows propaganda
>fireworks = al Qaeda explosives
he sold fireworks that some companies were selling

Yes its a guaranteed 10x from here.
There will be ups and downs during BTCs deathspasms.

BCH and ETH are the only coins with actual god tier devs

it has bitcoin in the name

i want BCH to be mainstream too but let's be real and not pretend Craig Wright is satoshi

He obviously is satoshi though. Only a brainlet would not understand he fucked up proving it on purpose.

This. There would be a lot legal repercussions for him if he proved his identity definitively. It would also make it more difficult for him to cash out his bitcoin.

Because it proves that no altcoins are needed. Investors can invest knowing that their money wont evaporate by a design flaw. Bitcoin Cash proves the most importat feature of bitcoin.

And monero transactions are 30x bigger (7x after the hard fork)

Sorry, I read BCH

BTCP is a joke

Yes.

If you're having trouble with this, it's on FUCKING COINBASE and anyone who does research will realise its the SUPERIOR COIN.

If you aren't buying BCH, you need to question everything you ever knew because you fell for the most obvious jew shilling in all of crypto. They want their fees and they get their fees if you use BTC instead of BCH

Bitcoin Cash already added Cash Shuffle (Trustless CoinJoin with no fees). And the lead developer for Cash's ABC wallet, Amaury Sechet, is planning on adding zk-snarks through extension blocks. If they add zk-snarks they could also add the zerocoin protocol or any other protocol for any other coin in self contained extension blocks. It's very interesting stuff. But Bitcoin Cash is already planning on offering more privacy options than Bitcoin Private so what's the point of having Bitcoin Private when Cash is King?

BCH is re-enabling the old OpCodes so it will do everything Ethereum can. And with bigger blocks it can actually do a lot more for lower fees.

It's not.

No one knows if Craig is, but Craig was one of the first involved in the space (before Szabo and Finney). Also Craig has a fortune in Bitcoin. He is Australian and had a Japanese Stepfather. So a lot of evidence indicates Craig could be Satoshi but no one knows. The only person Craig showed real evidence to was Gavin Andresen and Gavin believed him.

This desu. It's so blindingly obvious now. Still, some people who have become emotionally invested in their BTC will never accept it, and one day when it's too late they'll hate themselves because they didn't see the writing on the wall

>No proof
>He didnt prove on purpose!
kys