BTCP thread

BTCP thread

Anyone else stockin' up on some ZCL for this fork?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7p2950/new_eleos_zclassic_wallet_beta_release_for_mac/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only got 52

200 report in, literally will get at least 200k for free this year.

How fast you guys think ZCL gonna drop after fork?

I want those sweet sweet BTCP, but I dont want to get dumped on, currently mining ZCL to stock up more

Got 5
Wish I had more

question: what makes people think that ZCL will moon after the fork?

ZCL will moon leading up to the fork, BTCP will moon after the fork and ZCL will die. No one thinks ZCL will continue to moon after the fork.

could drop like nxt unless Rhett continue to develop ZCL or masternode for ZCL (which is the best idea right now), give people incentive to hold on ZCL.

Literally no one will want to buy our Zclassic bags. You are trading them for BTCP. Never forget that.

thanks anons

NXT went over 1 bill market cap if I'm not mistaken, leading up to the fork. This will be way bigger and way more hyped. Easy 2bill market cap or higher pre-fork.. which is $800+ per coin. Market cap on CMC is fucked up right now but it should be somewhere around 3mill total coins, so over 500m market cap high now. Still room to 4-5x.

Anyone know rough fork date? Early to Mid Feb?

124 ZCL reporting.

Can't stop thinking about the amount of free money I am about to get.

I heard mid-late Jan being thrown around, but Feb seems more likely

there will be plenty of people who don't look at fundamentals to buy your bags.

I'm going to sell a quarter of my coins at the top

and keep 3/4 for the snapshot

this will buy me enough time to liquidate.

after the heard liquidate their free BTCP

on the pullback, i will dump profits into Bitcoin private and ride it up, exit. repeat. then HOLD

hope this 10X's.

happy gains ahead.

Sounds about right.

I'm still accumulating. Anyone know when we'll be leaving the 0.011 - 0.014 channel?

I think we'll keep seeing breakouts every time they release more news on the fork, but I'm not a reliable source

I am planning something similar. I want to take some ZCL profits at the peak, then hold BTCP and buy some more after the initial dump.

Yes right after the BAT pump. 200 sats to go before we break the cup btw. Get in if you're risk prone.

After the snapshot occurs bots are gonna be dumping the ZCL way faster than I can

Think its a good idea to do it as soon as I can anyways, or hold until some recovery?

think BAT's gonna dip into a handle for a better buy, or just rocket from here?

sell walls look pretty high

Anyone know what's going on with the wallets? Will the old wallet work for the fork or do I need some beta wallet?

Yeah It has been whale wars all night. Its almost passed 1 USD on bitfinex. I think this will go to 8k atleast, hopefully today because I dont wanna be late for ZCL.

ZCL will go back to 200$ mark months after

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7p2950/new_eleos_zclassic_wallet_beta_release_for_mac/

You can use either wallet. They made the new one because people were having problems with the old one.

thanks bought 100k

I'd just hold, in a market like this some retards will eventually start buying this shit again, every dead coin is being revived.

Do any of you guys know if you'll be credited with the new tokens if your ZCL is on Bittrex? Thank you.

Not yet.. but I would be very surprised if Bittrex did not support the fork. When Bittrex announces this news (They will, they support NXT airdrop), the price will moon.

I assume so since that's what they've done with other forks (bch, btg that I can think of)

Agree. Buy Tezos futures, we are coming to a head on the issues with the foundation. This is not me guessing/larping. Beyond the value it holds as a working coin main net people will eventually figure out what forks are.

Bittrex hasn't announced support yet. It will go through the roof.

just look at z-cash vs bitcoin gold zcash=$2300 before then dove but then back up to $350 from the dump to $50 after fork

The fuck are you saying?

ZCL hits $2300 pre-fork
ZCL dumps to $50 after fork
ZCL rebounds to $350

Optimistic.

>mine zec for a month
>find out about zcl and its fork within the past few days

did I pick the wrong pokemon? fuck.

mine whatever nets you the best profit, trade it for ZCL

I dunno if it will hit those numbers but, thanks for clarifying it for me, so what I was trying to say, is that ZCL will rebound after a few months after fork

and i am brain dead