Consolidated all of my portfolio into XLM and ENG, lost $500 overnight. Let the hodl begin

Consolidated all of my portfolio into XLM and ENG, lost $500 overnight. Let the hodl begin.

bold move dumbass

I pretty much did the same thing except my two were FUN and ENG, these hands are going to get some exercise

Are you me

Should have gone in to BAT now. about 300 sats until liftoff.

What was it that sold you on XLM?

Started 3 weeks ago with 1k USD, so can’t complain but shheeeeiiittt my hands

I did the same thing except I'm ENG, XLM, and FUN. But I'm also a poorfag.

Same value, but except I'm in LINK and REQ

I'm gonna do this I think. Just need this XRP shitcoin to hit $3 and then I will dump my gains into these two.

heh

you could have bought deep brain

you could have bought LINK

but no

you bought these other shitcoins

zclassic? nice

we have the winner

What should I consolidate to?

Don’t consolidate, you’ll just miss out on moon missions in the coins you sell out of. Hold hold hold

You won't make any gains being that diversified.

I think 5 should be the absolute max.

Yeah, still kicking myself for selling BAT at .40c

r you me?

What's the logic behind this. No hate, but if you genuinely think that all the coins you hodl will moon then why not user?

Also help me consolidate Veeky Forums, idk what to get rid of they all look good imo

Because not all coins moon at the same time and can even fall whilst others moon. No point in HODLing if you're spread so thin. One coin could be mooning whilst the others are plummeting keeping you at breakeven at best sometimes.

You might as well slowly consolidate your portfolio throughout the next month or so by selling moons at their ATH to more promising coins with solid fundamentals.

maybe down to 5?

ETHLend My ngr.

You got the EDO wallet for the airdrop?

why are you putting in to eng?

have you not heard of kin coin? moving to stellar network? get some kin... word is u will get kin at 1:1

Yea. Hope lend moons once they update their dapp. It's ugly af right now

Rate

45% ENG
40% TRX
15% ICX

Cmon Hands don't fail me now