40% a week

How much do you make trading crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=$1000 * 1.4^58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why lie in such a retarded way?

Suppose what you said has been true for the last year of trading and suppose your initial investment was just $1000 then you'd have over a quarter of a trillion dollars.

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=$1000 * 1.4^58

Moron.

First week, up 75%. As much as it seems possible to keep up, it probably isn't, since as user points out, this would give retarded numbers. I'd be lucky to make 20 or 30% gains a week, and even that would give unbelievable numbers. So I'm just expecting the market to crash and lose everything in three or four weeks, just when I'll think that I'll finally make it, so that my dreams can be crushed properly.

I started on december 5th with 800 dollars.

OP rich as fuck damn nigga

A non-deluded biztards? Rare to see these days.

Tree Fiddy

>makes 4k 1 time

So you've been at it for a month. You've made $2200 dollars. Do you think that in 17 weeks you'll be a millionaire? Because that's what you're implying

I'm also making 40% per week approximately. I started with $1,600 Dec 7th and I'm now at $4,700.

Don't assume people are lying just because they're doing better than you are.

In 10 days, invested in over 6-7 coins. turned 750 usd to 6.5k. Am i just a lucky retard or am I obama?
Am I going to make it ,BOYS TELL ME

I NEED REASSUARANCE, WANT THAT NO INSUARANCE ON A LAMBO TYP OF LIFE FEEL ME

What did you invest in?

Im just seeing if anyone else has sustained it. I know its ridiculous

Invested about $4k at the start of december and currently sitting at $15k.

It's been slow this past week though because I don't want to move a lot of money into a moonshot without knowing anything, if there is one coin I'm thinking about that it's Vechain.

nah ive seen people like this, people like to lie a lot, about their money people lie about their initial investments, they dont talk about the money they invested after, they lie about the things they got right instead of the wrong, they lie about how theyre now an advanced trader even though they have not changed. and they shove it in your face all the time especially

Market's on easy mode atm, enjoy while it lasts

In 3 months i turned 100$ into 1800$

Think its the norm man.

18x /3 = 6x a month / 4 = 1.5x a week.

Started with 3.5k beginning of December just broke 19k. Thought it would take a couple months to get to 10 but was pleasantly surprised.

jeez user, the man is just asking a question, damn

Some people have done it desu. It takes a lot of luck, but it's not entirely impossible.

I just started and my goal is to get 45% a month. I started with 1400 late December and I'm currently at 2150. You think it's possible? I've been doing a lot of due diligence and I'm really hoping to pull in 100k by 2019. I want to take my mother and father to Alaska before they're too old to experience it, as they had me and never realized that dream. And I want to meet my own goals financially too. I put in 8 hours every day after my 9-5 just researching and planning my trades. I just want to know if I'm chasing a pipe dream.

Started with 500GBP on 4/12 scaling to 16.5k GBP by 19/12. Currently sitting on £118k.

I'm borderline tech retarded but I've almost caught up with my stocks and funds which have only grown 30k over 4 years on a base on and overall investment of 100k.

If the good times last, by March I'll be on 500k hopefully.