You wake up tomorrow and launch Blockfolio/Delta only to find there's no such app on your phone

>You wake up tomorrow and launch Blockfolio/Delta only to find there's no such app on your phone
>Cryptocurrency don't exist
>There's no bitcoin
>Clock hits 7:59 and your boss expects you to clock in 8:00

What do

Kill myself, either by using an exit bag or by an opiate overdose. Maybe even combined.

I've actually thought I have been hallucinating this whole thing many times.

wake up from the nightmare, and see I still have my 1k LINK, 1k BAT and 200 ICX

>What do
The same as I do everyday anyways.
>Go to work
>Since I'm not an antisocial virgin idiot, I actually picked a work that I enjoy
>socialize a bit with coworkers
>chase a few stock moon missions in the breaks
>go home
>either fuck the gf or do something with my friends
>go to sleep happy

hurt
>tfw have family
>tfw my daughter will no longer chear at the green buy walls with me
>tfw I'll be okay anons, I love my kids and wife you virgin faggots

I'm all in UFR

Penny stocks

this was all dream?

Make bitcoin myself

invest in apple and facebook because clearly i've gone in time.

same

this

if you are a developer, you know exactly what to do.

search for source code. kill myself if i cant find

To do it anonymously, you pick the weeaboo alias from your fantasy. As Satoshi Nakamoto, you email the cypherpunks newsletter with "your" new technology based on HashCash. You realize it is 2009. You send the airplane back through the wormhole.

I work swings so I go into work at 4 and that would happen anyway, I have a federal job sitting in front of a computer all day trading crypto and all my wagecuck money is added capital so I’m cozy

Spend everything I have on backpacking supplies and head west, fuck around in the mountains until I get eaten by a bear or something.

Bump.

Call in sick. Start contacting the best cryptographers, full stack, and javascript developers around. Build bitcoin right the first time: A clone of DOGE with smart contracts.

But you would have to start from scratch because DOGE never existed.

seems boring af

Some people love to make their boss rich. It's called financial Stockholm syndrome.