Some people on twitter are FOMO'ing for some reason. is something going to happen...

Some people on twitter are FOMO'ing for some reason. is something going to happen? we all know XRP can't hit 10 because marketcap

See you at $25 each

No, buy I still wish I'd bought some when that whale dumped XRP down to $2 yesterday.

> muh marketcap

25 can't happen. EVER
yea, market cap is important. you wont ever see XRP at triple digits

At some point BTC's marketcap was 1/50 of what XRP's marketcap is right now, did you also say that it would never hit $10k ever because of marketcap back then? That's a pretty arbitrary limit you are setting up for XRP right now.

then explain to me how XRP can ever reach anything above 50. You can't

>many people want to buy
>few people want to sell
>price rises

That's how markets work you moron, seriously, imagine it being 1 year ago and you telling everybody that BTC can't ever reach 5k+ because that's like a hard limit or something, that's the same as your argument right now

>we all know BTC can't hit 5000 because marketcap
..oh wait

Get the fuck out of the market, you're going to ruin it for everyone else with your dumb money.

>Ripple can hit over a trillion in market cap
keep dreaming fuck nut

>crypto is muh special secret club, stop ruining it x)

Irony of it all is that you most likely got involved in the last 6 months.

To be fair, it IS aiming to tackle a trillion dollar per day market, so it's not that unreasonable.
Also, if I find people willing to pay $100 for a single XRP, the market cap rises drastically. This market is based on demand and supply alone. That however doesn't mean that everyone will get $100 for their XRP in return when selling. Of course the price would lower over time and the market cap with it. It's that simple.

There's not ever going to be an amount of money coming into the market that will be large enough to take ripple to that price dumb fuck.

Market cap is merely current price x supply. Get that through your thick head, newfriend. It wouldn't mean that there's actually 1 trillion invested.

..and stop underestimating institutional money. If retail investors have gotten us this far, then try and imagine for a second what that FI money can do.

If there is enough money to take ripple from 2.80 down to 2.35 then there is enough money to take it to 3.25.

>.... he said to an user who claimed that BTC will hit $2k before the end of 2017

lmao this faggot is gonna miss out

look at pic. wat does that mean

literally FOMO

so buy ?

only if you enjoy making money

People are seling their Ripple to buy FLASH.
Seems like FLASH is faster, more secure and has prime tech compared to Ripple.

Same was for "never can hit 1$"

>BUY MY FLASH BAGS PLEASE

looks like an artificial sell wall

Spoooooofing :)
Weak hands dont sell. You will regret

Means a lot of people are putting in sell orders for their bags. The sell orders are higher than the buy orders, so they arent getting filled.
The sell orders are high because the people holding them know the price is gonna rise, and when it does, they want to sell to make profit.

TL;DR: XRP is rising soon, people know this and are preemptively placing sell orders at a high price.

I love it. When facts and big buys appear. Those threads are quickly archived so no one can see it. But if ripple goes down we get some +100 replies in 5 minutes lmao. Soooo obvious

Oh look one wallet sends to another wallet. What a great buy signal

Ohhh look someone that havent seen that big buttcorn transactions :)
Have you seen thE FEEEEE?

LMAO

SCREENCAP this post please.
Ripple and Raiblocks are getting rekt.
People selling it to buy FLASH.

Seriously explain. It's just one wallet to another, right? It could be a guy who bought at 0.05 cents and is getting ready to sell everything?

Yeah sure. There you have your conspiracy :)
Quick, dEvs aRe dUmpIng

Bagholder spotted

>99% of Ripple holders hold on to their coins
>the remaining 1% gets traded for higher and higher prices because of retarded normies
>the higher prices are applied to the entire supply on CMC
WOW! I've simultaneously explained how ripple can hit $50 AND why market cap doesn't matter!