3,000,000 circulating
DIPPED
free btcp

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wot

hey so am i wrong on my thinking here?

so z-cash forked to bitcoin gold zcash=$2300 peak before fork then dove but then back up to $350 from the dump to $50 after fork dump..
so hold zcl after fork?

ez pz

Thanks, just bought 100k

I bought more at the dip, this shit will moon again once we get a precise date and block height and Bittrex confirmation

easily, every bitcoin fork did decent

i have a limit buy up for $177ish. should I just say fuck it and hop on this shit now or be patient?

do you

thanks baby

Floor is set at 0.011. Buy anything above that.

scam

big pump group with 30k members big pump happening in 10hrs join in !!!

discord link--> qXpkdeZ

big pump group with 30k !@!members big pump happening in 10hrs join in

discord link--> qXpkdeZ

Lol at these dumbfaggots.

is this your best fud?

I bought 15 @ $200, I dont know if BTCP will be worth it. Fug, loose 3k or gain 4500~40k. If i get fucked I loose like a quarter of my meager assets.

seems pretty promising dude. I dunno though i feel like every move I make is a mistake though.

be patient

I drowned 40k$ in this fucker at $100. It either pays out massively or I lose it all.

Really don't care anymore.

Please be more clear

I have 6k in ACT for the ABCT fork, seemed safer but with way less returns. I might go YOLO on ZCL though.

IT is my main hold. I ALLed IN for this. I NEVER ALL IN. EVER. and i made shitload of money for years in crypto.

what does it tell you about BTCP?

people are not realising what is happening atm.

A safe bet is youll get a BTCP worth > 1000$
An optimistic one? BTCP will do what other fork never did and its marketap will overshadow all and rank around BCASH so 2000$+
A very optimistic one? every BTC user gets a free privacy bitcoin. A swapenning would totally be possible making BTC tank and BTCP replace it.

This will hit $500 at the very least pre-fork, could well go above $1k

fucking retard actually believes a copy of a coin can overtake the real one

you must be a bcashie retard

i said very optimistic moron. it has 1% chance to happen. but you know what? it is the perfect conjuncture for it to happen. bitcoin dipping, china about to ban mining, europe beginning to look at taxing coins.

think a bit. Its crazy but it can happen...

ive got roughly .223 of btc sitting in my wallet and im down almost 2%. im debating transferring some of it to get some more. I'm basically an idiot if I dont right?

Basically. Do you want .223 BTCP, or 17.9 BTCP. These fuckers will be worth at least $300, absolute bottom floor. You hate money if you don't do this.

Seems to be dipping right now.

alright boys im doing it

You won't regret. Hold strong, might go down a bit, whales are in action. Just don't get shaken out.

I'm all in for this.

I think ZCL is worth holding desu. It'll be chaos to try and dump it before everyone else does (there will probably be people with bots set to trigger the sell at the exact block height). I think it's better to just take the BTCP (where the real value will come from) and then see what happens to ZCL long-term. I believe the community is still going to be active.

Eziest buy of my life desu.

imagine if binance pick up this coin

Do i have to hold a whole zcl to get a btcp or can i hold under 1.0?

1:1 ratio so I’m pretty sure you should get exactly as you had in your wallet.

As for the price, I can really see ZCL in the 3b-4b market cap range. That will drop dramatically at the fork but just hold it, don’t sell. It will climb back up close to the current support and you’ll have an extra BTCP that has potential to be a top 5 coin.

where can i get zcl with alt-coins? i dont want to exchange bitcoins.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets

Wouldn't it be fucking glorious if they announced snapshot date now that the King is dying. It'd be perfect timing.

I'll hodl, since i'm only counting on one of them to preserve value, so in my case i literally can't lose (unless they both drop which won't happen)

It’ll work out better if BTC rises as a result of the news. It’ll create so much hype and we can blame the rise on the fork.

This is basically free money, these niggers don’t get it

I truly despise Bitcoin core, but don't underestimate the power of brandname and normies. At one point alts gonna crash and marketcap will flow into btc again. I'm just hoping some fat crumbs off of it will roll into btcp

Feb 21 Rhett is the main speaker at SF cryptocurrency dev meetup

ez 1k

What wallets are you guys using? Looking for the easiest way to get my BTCP

The one that released today I guess

These fucking whales are getting more aggressive. If seen a few 60 BTC walls already.

it's literally a good time to buy now that it's dipped down a little bit under 200

The paper wallet? Will that actually support the fork?

No idea, I don't know what I'm talking about.

the BTCP team said they will have a 100% working wallet before the release of the hardfork gets released

can some whales please kick the tires a bit?

i want my buy orders to activate

why is everyone selling?

Whales trying to convince weak handed cucks into selling.

Whales are shaking out weak hands.

just some pajeets with amount of 0.2 ZCL lol

Is bittrex going to distribute the fork if you hold it there?

no announcement yet

going off of previous btc forks tho, yeah probably

Probably yes. But knowing shittrex you'll get your coins after 2 months. Those cunts still owe me my Ignis drop.

is swing trading this coin a good idea?
i want more of it but im afraid it might blow up at any second.

It wont blow any time soon I feel. But follow closely on the github commits for the fork.

how do you think we'll learn of what block the snapshot will take place on? twitter, githb?

have they given notice before the block actually occurs in past forks?

Weakest of hands...pathetic

im guessing they would announce it on their website & social media

also the wallet be released before the fork, so everyone can prepare

I'll store it out of thier greasy grip, regardless. Just to prevent any kikery

Yeah, you'll have plenty of notice on every social media platform plus Veeky Forums with days or weeks to go, don't worry user

Just why would btcp match 1:1 for owning zcl? What makes zcl so special? Does not make since

seems like people are using the Eleos Zclassic wallet. thats what I went with.

BTCP is a fork of BTC and ZCL so for each BTC and each ZCL 1 BTCP will already exist on the blockchain