Shill me a coin ON KUCOIN under 100M$ market cap that wlll 10x

Shill me a coin ON KUCOIN under 100M$ market cap that wlll 10x.

dude, just go to Cryptopia and buy Sumokoin.
20 mil marketcap, easy 100x

no

PRL

kek

already have it

big pump group with 30k members big pump happening in 10hrs join in

discord link--> qXpkdeZ

You are a bit too late. Wait for another coin entry.
Most of the coins already mooned at kucoin.
DENT sucks btw.

UFR 10x potential
ATL 20x potential
HBT 50x potential

This. I just joined their Telegram so I get updated on new releases. Then do some research to see if looks like some shit scam or not. If it looks alright and like something that will get shilled jump on it and hodl for dear life.

Too late for KuCoin too late for Binance. Jesus guess I really do gotta go back to etherdelta

Canya!!!!

what would you say the potential for ONION is at the current price and market cap. I know it already mooned but who's to say it won't go up any higher

buy ICX and Aion

DRGN

Nvm its over 100M marketcap

oh nvm 100M is too low lmao

Canya.

Who cares, youre right. user if you dont out it all in DRGN right now youre fucking stupid.

Canya.

Less than 2 days in the market and already dipping. If theres any signal to buy this is it. Analyse any chart on Kucoin. They always shot up and consistently moomed after release. Look at DBC. It dropped as low as 30% then it took off. Coin fundamentals dont even mattet. Just get your ass in the market and at a cheap price.

Elixir. Salt/ethlend competitor with a fraction of the mc and a more useful platform

Well Canya seemed to be a good candidate, however it started a bit overpriced. Canya is worth to be shilled. It is still in a dip now.

CANYA already over 100m marketcap

do BNTY instead

whats market cap?

Canya is a great coin, it's dipping at the moment so it's a good time to stock up canya.

Hst did me good so far. It's cheap right now

BBT and it's not even close.
Working product in beta testing.
New exchange in very near future (this week probably)
Great Team
Excellent white paper
Marketing drive end of Q1
App released Q2
Moon mission this week.
Get in or stay poor user.