I have $20k to invest in crypto. Realistically, how would you turn this into $100k in 6 months?

I have $20k to invest in crypto. Realistically, how would you turn this into $100k in 6 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By investing in an ICO
magnalis.network
Magnalis, 30 cents per coin, 100 million supply, going to trade on binance in june & moon.
literally going to let Veeky Forums retire

20k-100k you literally can know nothing and do anything and get to that goal.
20k - 1mil requires a little bit of research and thinking.

6 months timeframe?

Just put it in literally any top20 coin on cmc that has hit a stable floor and wait.

This
put into a few of these dyor pick something that might have actual use
3x at least or your money back

Ecc

Magnalis is a Scam, don't Trust this pajeet.

says the eurocuck who can't capitalize shit properly.

get off of Veeky Forums and stop calling everything a scam.

Buy DEEP BRAIN CHAIN and do it in 6 days

But if you really want it to take 6 months, just buy ETH

all in to Aion

Wasn't this confirmed a scam?
Also where is the source for your claim that it will trade on binance in June?

allocate 10% into coins with 10-100x potential. the ones in my portfolio are HBT,CRED, NAS and UFR. you will be thanking me End of month. only take profit when there is a better opportunity for your money

Canya if you get in right now

That's a scam check bitcointalk

Easy bro.

I started with 1k one month ago. I'm at 16k just now

No, Veeky Forums is just retarded and doesn't know how ERC-20 token ICOs work.

And because Binance has 2.5Million in their wallet.

etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

dbc will make you more than that before end of feb

I can't help but feel like DBC is just another meme coin. What's so good about it?

Literally dump all 20k into something like REQ, VEN, DBC, ICX, OR ENG and just wait.

idk put it in anything, if your already at 20k and getting in now you've already won.

Oh, forgot, XRB too.

you make it sound easy.. tell me how :) just all in on a current probably already rising project ?

Put it in UFR and it will be 100k in 1 month

20k in zcl, you will have 100k worth of btcp by the end of january.

what is the coin that is going to validate other coins if they are scams or not I wrote it down just cant refind which coin it is

Go for Canya, it's prices are very low right now

Change the numbers on a dart board to the names of shitcoins, then throw some darts at the board. Invest in the shitcoins where the darts land.

confirmed scam

It IS a meme coin, or a total shitcoin if you prefer. Did you think a random chink team could do something worthwhile with AI on blockchain? They just threw a bunch of buzzwords together and capitalized on the hype. Any AI professional knows that 99% of the projects that mention "AI on the blockchain" are a total scam.

by getting in 6 months ago

Use 20% on moon missions, stuff like UFR or DBC, rest in stuff like ETH, or NEO

all in UFR, 100k next week

EZ

Which ones should I add to my dart board? So far I have:
ufr, xvm, eng, utk, cred, snov, bnty, xas, atl

Ven

And icx

bnb, lrc, xvg, zrx

just put money in all them in small amounts and wait it works practically the same with low risk. make btc the bullseye and the surrounding ones around it bigger coins like eth and ltc

ive only speculated the market for 4 hours tho

does that mean its shittier now

eth, ada, neo, xmr

Go all in on link. Literally everyone here is a holder. People shit talk it or don't mention it because they want the price down as low as possible. I know it sounds absurd, I used to think the same thing, but it's completely true. If you don't believe me mark it on your calender at least - "Recommended to buy LINK at $1.30" and "Check Price of LINK" towards the end of the year. Can't say we didn't warn you.

what about VEN

>People shit talk it or dont mention it

lol biz is literally full of stinky linkies liek you, vaporwave product retard

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This user is probably sitting on fifty fucking thousand

That's all it takes tho, isn't it?

Just buy SagaCoin (2mil marketcap), 100k in one month, jeez man

Split those $20k equally into LINK, ICX and REQ. In 6 months you'll be sitting on $300-500k. Or don't, in which case fuck off.

DO NOT BUY VECHAIN BUY WALTON VECHAIN SCAN CONFIRMED SUMMY LU AREESTED BY THE D.B.U

i turned 15k into 100k in the past 4 months, and I entered the market 1 week before china crash in september.

You can make money a few ways:
- Read and invest in projects you think have potential. ICOs have the biggest potential gains, but might not ever take off.
- Follow some signal groups in telegram/discord. Beware Pump and dump groups though.

I only put in $900 because I'm poor, but I'm up 30% in 2 days from choosing whichever memes looked interesting here.