Selling Crypto on Ebay?

I really consider selling some cryptos on Ebay, just a few sales a months to stay under the radar. They sell for the double because normies cant dont know how to get them. The FIAT gains will be, of course reinvested in crypto.

ebay.com/itm/25-coins-of-Ripple-XRP-Best-coin-WINNING-PRICE-OF-ALL-TRUSTED-SELLER-since2008/173059335932?hash=item284b23e6fc:g:GI4AAOSwbtNaRKzY

Can we have a thread about this? What can possibly happen? Chargeback via paypal? When I only offer banktransfer they the buyer cant charge it back.

Also check out this seller:
ebay.com/sch/iiii4ideas/m.html?item=173059335932&hash=item284b23e6fc:g:GI4AAOSwbtNaRKzY&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He sells all kind of crypto wich are shilled by the MSM, is that one of you anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Get-Link-To-Mine-Bitcoin-Monero-Litecoin-And-Other-Virtual-Currency/132454675177?hash=item1ed6e9f2e9:g:jKcAAOSwytJaS3pg
ebay.com/itm/25-MIOTA-coins-25-000-000-iota-3-Premium-Paper-Wallets/173075990751?hash=item284c2208df:g:NCMAAOSwSKtaUqRB
ebay.com/itm/1-000-000-IOTA-Internet-Of-Things-1-MIOTA-Crypto-Coins-Ultra-Secure-READ/173031752590?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=47300&meid=1204acdac632478fa4260c0783a52af5&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=173075990751&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
ebay.com/itm/173075443998
gesetze-im-internet.de/kredwg/__54.html
bafin.de/DE/Aufsicht/FinTech/VirtualCurrency/virtual_currency_node.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit this is brilliant

... I need to do this

25 XRP for 175 USD? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>26 sold

LOL

THESE TURKEYS ARE TOTALLY BRAINDEAD!

Include me in the screencap

what's illegal about this?

How fucking braindead would you have to be to buy altd at marked up prices on ebay?

i dont know, yet. I live in Germany and usually we need a license for every kind of shit. But I'm currently reading and it seems like you dont need any license to sell cryptos online.
The only thing is, if you cash out multiple 10ks a months on your private bankaccount you can get an audit.

Pack it up boys. It's over.

I can't fucking believe this, just went to check on eBay and found people selling ADA a $2 a coin (current price $0.88) and Ripple at $4 (instead of $2.42)

I am simultaneously marveled and disgusted...

this is the funniest shit i've ever seen hahahahaha.

His ADA sales should have only been $820 but he ended up getting around $4.5k

>this is one of the ebay sellers
like pottery

>YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME SELFIE OF YOU HOLDING YOUR ID
>YOU WILL NEED TO SKYPE WITH ME BEFORE DEPOSIT pm me your Skype user.
>26 sold

Literally what

>Israel

send bobs

its (((them)))!!! It's always (((them)))!!!

>YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME SELFIE OF YOU HOLDING YOUR ID
>YOU WILL NEED TO SKYPE WITH ME BEFORE DEPOSIT pm me your Skype user.

But why?

what in the fuck.....

>2 sold in the last 24hrs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

grandma buying some of those funny memecoins for the grandkids

>I live in Germany and usually we need a license for every kind of shit
that fucking sucks man

germany is lost
such a corrupt place
fuck 95% of occupational licenses

You mean 2,000 sold in the last 24 hours, brainlet.

based

ebay.com/itm/Get-Link-To-Mine-Bitcoin-Monero-Litecoin-And-Other-Virtual-Currency/132454675177?hash=item1ed6e9f2e9:g:jKcAAOSwytJaS3pg

Jesus fuck. Israel. Every time. Every. Damn. Time.

>this is the funniest shit i've ever seen hahahahaha.

I literally almost died reading this post because I couldn't breathe. holy shit op

I thought selling cryptos on Ebay was against their policy?

Am I wrong?

ebay.com/itm/25-MIOTA-coins-25-000-000-iota-3-Premium-Paper-Wallets/173075990751?hash=item284c2208df:g:NCMAAOSwSKtaUqRB

im losing my shit here

ebay.com/itm/1-000-000-IOTA-Internet-Of-Things-1-MIOTA-Crypto-Coins-Ultra-Secure-READ/173031752590?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=47300&meid=1204acdac632478fa4260c0783a52af5&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=173075990751&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

>1 MIOTA for $30 USD
>55 SOLD

ebay.com/itm/173075443998

Learn to link item numbers...

This is genius. Plus they are sending a paper wallet. What's stopping them from making a copy and draining it.

Hold the front pages guys.

Look at the feedback of the sellers and at the prices they actually sell for.

It's common practice to increase your price when you have none left, to stop further sales.

How to do this as a facebook business?

WE'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG GUYS
PIC RELATED - NO NEED FOR MINING RIGS!
WE USB NOW!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Come on. This is one of the most underrated threads I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. What's with you guys?

They are all busy making Ebay listings :3

Honestly thinking of doing this holy shit

from germany too, would also like to try. Why not talk about it? Let me know how to contact you

Literally don't do this op. You will get raped by chargebacks and PayPal rape.

I'm currently talking with my cousins starting a legitimate business with that. I'm self employed with an Onlineshop, my cousin is a lawyer and my other cousin is an IT guy. Could work out well...

Wow you gotta be fucking kidding me...

holy fuck this is real. This confirms the bubble.

If you are a kraut, you would need a licence to trade currencies. This could cost up to 6 figures and trading without it could send you to yail for up to 3 years (without intend) or 5 years with intend.
Thx Schaeuble

gesetze-im-internet.de/kredwg/__54.html

>gesetze-im-internet.de/kredwg/__54.html
>1. Geschäfte betreibt, die nach § 3, auch in Verbindung mit § 53b Abs. 3 Satz 1 oder 2, verboten sind, oder
>2. ohne Erlaubnis nach § 32 Abs. 1 Satz 1 Bankgeschäfte betreibt oder Finanzdienstleistungen erbringt,

This is only for "Finanzdienstleistungen". Just selling crypto is fine. See pic. Its frome here:
bafin.de/DE/Aufsicht/FinTech/VirtualCurrency/virtual_currency_node.html

Otherwise all the other sellers on ebay selling FIAT like Zimbabwe dollar or WoW Gold for example would do this illegal.

Good fucking god. This is real. Holy mother of fucks. YES PLEASE

Only if you do it privatly and not as a business with the aim of profiting.

If you start putting up multiple ebay offerings over an extended periode of time, things could go downhill very soon.

But if you register a buisness and do it official it should cause no probs, or?

Selling wow gold is illegal as it violates the contract you sign for obtaining the license to use their software

for doing it official you probably need that license which will cost a jewish amount of money.
But if you sell some of your crypto on ebay private you sould be fine.

I you want to invest the time to get a license, it should be finde, but I bet there are a lot of regulations like having a certain amount of liquidity.
After taxes I would expect a remaining profit of 25% per transaction.

Or you sell a few times to make a quick buck and hope noone wants to declare you a business on you next tax report.

yes but if you register as business dont your regular taxes on crypto go to the moon?

yea, you have to pay taxes. But If normies buy the cryptos for 100% more then on the exchange you should be still fine.

It depends on the scale of your operation and your income bracket. So everything between 0% to 42% is possible plus additional taxes if you earned more than 17500€ this way.