Why is Veeky Forums so fucking retarded and doesn't learn some TA to understand prices?

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking retarded and doesn't learn some TA to understand prices?

I swear to fucking god every time I come here and see why something isn't mooning or is mooning you faggots behave in the most childish possible way, when you could draw two lines and imput 2 indicators to understand prices.

Now you faggots will wonder how can XVG blow up in next week or so, ICX will be mooning, QTUM will moon, pretty much everything will moon since it consolidated for a bit. STRAT will go up 8x and so on.

Holy fucking shit you retards I swear to fucking god.

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3700/
d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

Monster takes 0.1 seconds to eat 99% of users Yum~

I can do some TA for you faggots, before I neck myself when I see Veeky Forums retardation

As a programmer I understand the tech but not this irrationality called a market.

Still making good gains tho.

Let's see what you think then

wow~

YOU NEED LESS THAN 1 HOUR TO LEARN HOW TO DRAW SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LINE AND IMPUT MACD AND RSI INDICATOR, THEN SWITCH BETWEEN TIMEFRAMES TO MAKE YOUR ASSUMPTION OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

THEN YOU LEARN HOW TREND CHANNELS WORK AND BOUNCE FROM RESISTANCE TO SUPPORT LINE AND MAYBE ELLIOT WAVES

THEN YOU LEARN HOW TO DO PROJECTION OR JUST A CURVE, LITTLE BIT OF FIBONNACI TO KNOW WHERE TO SELL AND THAT'S IT

IT'S NOT FUCKING SCIENCE, I COULD LEARN MY 6 YEAR OLD SISTER HOW TO DO THIS

ALSO BOLINGER BANDS, MOVING AVERAGE LINES AND IDK WHAT I FORGOT ALSO

BUT TA IS SO FUCKING RIDICLIOUSLY EASY AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE MAKING A SCIENCE OUT OF IT

IT'S LITERARY EASIER TO LEARN HOW TO DO TA THAN USE CRYPTO WALLETS

I'd tip you some eth if you wrote up a really quick guide on what you do m8

USE YOUTUBE AND WRITE: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS BEGINNER GUIDE

IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD GOD DAMMIT

I heard macd doesn't work for crypto

>literary

go away gook shoo

does all that day trader shit actually work for crypto?
does it work for anything?

its not just two stupid lines dumbass. maybe for bitcoin, but for all cheap coins its also about news. you probs one of those finacial cunts

Thanks, OP.

I think I'm gonna learn some TA basics after wageslaving today.

>be me
>learn TA
>use TA on crypto
>market too volatile anyways
>???
>loss

Nice i bet no one has done this before

Bump

Also, NEVER DAY TRADE CRYPTO, ALWAYS SWING TRADE.

WHEN YOU DO TA ANALYSIS, ALWAYS BE AWARE THAT THE HAPPENING IS USUALLY 3-4 DAYS AWAY.

PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS ABOUT TO BREAKOUT, IT'S GOING TO BREAKOUT IN NEXT 2 HOURS, WHEN REALITY IS FEW DAYS.

THAT'S IT.

1) technical analysis doesn't work in practice (especially in cryptocurrencies), only in hindsight when you rig the indicators to work on a data set

2) if you say "imput" one more time (you've done it several times) I will find you and feed you your own ball sack

qtum will moon?
thats nice to hear. my bags are heavy

ror

Np, you'll be surprised how easy it is and how fucking incredibly it actually works.

But as said, don't rush with time. You will almost always fail, if you aren't going to hold for at least 3 days after doing TA.

Sometimes you can time it to a hour or few minutes correct, but that's really rare.

So just buy and make selling points and don't be a faggot that jumps from coin to coin when it doesn't moon in 1 hour after you did TA.

ALSO MAKE SURE THERE'S A LOT OF VOLUME AND DEMAND.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR HERE.

Same dude

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED, I CAN GIVE YOU HUNDREDS OF TA THAT WORK.

CRYPTO SPACE IS THE EASIEST MARKET WHERE TA WORKS ALMOST 100% IF YOU AREN'T FUCKING RETARDED

To think I didn't believe in TA because Veeky Forums thought it is a meme..

Beginner cryptofag here. Absolute zero knowledge but I learn quick and work hard. Make 6 figures in the oilfield but I'm tired of killing my body and freezing 16 hours a day. Aside form learning TA can you please recommend some other tools for success? YT vids, or books, or areas to study? Thanks in advance OP

You sound like a pajeet who just read some shit about TA on investopedia. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You're slamming caps and "DUHH HURRR YEAH BOLLINGER BANDS UHHHH MACD HAHA YOU RETARDS! UHHHH MOVING AVERAGES ARE ANOTHER TA METHOD I HEARD ABOUT!!!!"

You're not bringing any new information to the table at all. Every new trader (like yourself) thinks they are the first person to hear about this shit. Lagging indicators are mostly useless, especially in cryptocurrencies. Stay poor.

No, I didn't read about it. I've learned few basic stuff, now learning some more advanced stuff.

But the dumber it is, the better it works, at least that's how it was with me and my experience.

I have tradingview profile, where I've pointed out a bunch of TA that played out almost exactly the same I predicted. It's not 100%, but it works 8/10 times usually.

Here's QTUM for next few days by the way.

I wouldn't argue with you, if I didn't have the success I had.

But the strategy I use works for me. There are a lot more better traders that I know and have pointed out why my analysis suck and how to look at things and I learned a lot from them.

But there was a lot of times where they actually just thought too much about things and I ended up being correct in the end way more than them.

Exactly, you have no idea what you're talking about. You read about this today, probably less than a few hours ago, and found it necessary to try to berate all of Veeky Forums because you didn't know what technical analysis was until today.

Do you really think that the trick to beating markets is drawing some lines on a chart and watching the funny indicators squiggle back and forth? If it were that easy, everyone would already be rich after reading about TA for an hour.

Next time you read about a new topic on the internet for an hour, don't go on the relevant board on Veeky Forums spamming caps and acting like an expert on the subject

Oooo do Req next! I'll suck yo diiiiiiick...

can you do TA for trx?

Additionally, crypto is currently one of the craziest bull markets in decades. You could pick 10 random cryptocurrencies and 6 or 7 of them will moon eventually. Your "analysis" is no better than random guessing.

Technicals are for drooling retards, i invest based on memes, weather and my morning erections

I already pointed out I have a TradeingView account and have been doing TA for a month or so now and am very successful. I don't care what you think. And yes, it is that easy.

It's dumb how easy it is when you learn it the proper way and just swing trade things.

I don't have to prove anything to you, but maybe I can at least teach Veeky Forumstards why things aren't/are mooning, since I'm shaking my head every time I see pajeets crying here why things aren't mooning, when they could use TA and understand in matter of seconds why something is consolidating.

Lmao how do you decide where to put buttom line, which angle?
And the radius of the second arc how did you decide and how do you place the center of the second arc. Lmao dumb kids got lucky now thinks hes a money wizard

I draw this 2 days ago already I think.

It's already having breakout, but there is not a lot of volume so just hold for next few days. It's not gonna move fast.

And guess where the breakout was? Where the meme lines crossed.

How much money do you have if you are "very successful"? Post some undoctored wallet screenshots (not from fakefolio).

Technical analysis is bullshit. Cryptocurrencies are not mooning because of TA, they are mooning because this is a speculative bull market. Technical analysis doesn't play into the picture at all, except for very minor circumstances. It's useful to understand support and resistance levels, for instance, but it's pants-on-head retarded to act like technical analysis is something to base a trading strategy on.

Don't tell me how "easy" TA is, I know how easy it is because I've been around a lot longer than you.

>follow some TA fags and listen to what they say
>always get fucked

TRX is gonna go up again, but it it will take few days. If it breaks 2000sat resistance line, then it's gonna moon even harder.

>pretty much everything will moon

This part is correct. Anything that hasn't already mooned will moon.

Do you really think I care what you have to say about it, after I've been very successful with it?

I have absolutely zero to prove to you, I've proven enough to myself and made myself a nice amount of money out of almost nothing and am still doing so on on daily/weekly basis.

I'm not saying whole crypto market cap is growing because of TA lol. I'm saying TA works on crypto currencies with good volume and that have been repeating patterns for past 2 months.

Also: TRX

It really is true learning TA is easier than dealing with wallets and mining.

Agree with everything other than analysis being a random guessing.

yeah, went through the same path.

crypto is easy if you can catch the rumors then buy it and sell the news if you are fast enough.

Ok just ordered art and science of TA by Adam grimes

literally a random guess

ok, so you're lying. If you're going to talk all this shit and act like you know so much better than all of Veeky Forums, then you should have no problem proving yourself.

You are either a young child, autistic, or this is an elaborate shill for coins you own.

Keep drawing those pretty lines kiddo, see if your parents will hang them on the fridge!

Hey OP show us some TA for REQ

You're a dumb nigger if you can't spot elliott waves just by glancing, but having to load a shitcoin wallet is god damn tedious.

Hey, if you don't believe me or TA.. how about you save my TA pictures and come back to me in about a week :^)???

You're gonna have to settle for a rough handjob then. Thanks anyways!

see

I had zero TA knowledge when I started trading.

I just bought and HOLD. But then got curious and learned some and got my mind blown when I realized how to use it and started doing my own TA, that turned out to be right... and so it began.

mind posting the TA for STRAT?

Every single coin is mooning and uptrending right now you idiot. I own most of these coins you've been mentioning, the difference is I bought them at 1-4 cents pre-moon, and I didn't use a single shred of TA. Have fun buying my bags off me.

I have no doubt in my mind that these coins will increase in price this month, because again, this is a speculative bull market.

anyone that believes in this guy's predictive abilities deserves to stay as poor as he is

Point a fellow Veeky Forumstard in the right direction, what specifically should i be looking at?

tellawallet.com:3700/

Not OP, but whatever. The bible of TA is "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" by J. Murphy. Very readable and explains all the basics.

Also make an account on TradingView and try to analyze some pairs. Then go check out the analysis done by other people, there's always a lot to learn.

However, I must caution you that daytrading is not the holy grail that is said to be. It's much more difficult in practice, because FUD, FOMO, news that can fuck up literally any analysis, etc.

My suggestion is that you start with some capital you can afford to lose if everything goes right and do the following:
1) allocate a portion to the most solid projects, like Ethereum, Monero, Stellar and NEO and just hold for the long term. These won't give you insane returns because they are already big, but you will certainly see considerable gains. They are also an hedge if the bubble were to pop this year, since they are solid projects that could probably survive.
2) allocate a portion of the capital to promising projects that are not that big yet. Good examples are Skycoin, iExec RLC or SONM.
3) allocate a portion of the capital to new projects that could explode or ICOs.
4) allocate a portion of the capital to shitcoins that you will flip multiple times every week or two.

The difference between 3) and 4) is that 3) requires A LOT of research, whitepaper reading, etc. because you're trying to find solid projects. On the other hand, projects in 4) are vaporware, or impossible to realize, etc. and you invest solely because there's much hype around those, the logo and websites are cool, the product is marketable.

4) is definitely the more fun, I love flipping shitcoins. Still, it's the department in which your portfolio has the most risk, so balance accordingly.

I've done this on 23 december as you can see, don't wanna do anything new desu, it went up 2x already since then.

But it still has about 1-2 months to go up to 450k sat.

STRAT will explode, but you are gonna hold for at least 1-2 months as I said.

This is weekly timeframe.

But you know, for Veeky Forums these are just meme lines that don't work. And they will also say STRAT is shitcoin and will never reach 100$.

But guess what, meme lines don't care about what the fuck coin is about as long as meme lines and volume, supply/demand work.

>dubs
QTUM WILL MOON!

You're optimistic and you're in a bull market. That's why you're "80%" correct.

then make a video on it and link it here.

I would gladly watch it if all that is compressed into 20 min.

Everything you said on that subject is days of video footage long on youtube and drawn out.

Nah, you are thinking it's rocket science. You can learn everything in less than 2 hours.

Also did this 2-3 days ago and posted it here when it was 1050sat.

Ofc the response was it's a shitcoin without working product.

But meme lines > product.

Do TA guys legitimately believe this about litecoin in the near future?

Yeah makes sense, but that's a looooooong time (30 days+) for a small gain, when you have few 2x gainers in next few days lined up.

sounds reasonable, thanks for holding my bags tho.

do one for xrp plz ;_;

Enjoy holding for at least 1 week or more.

Sell @31k sat

I was about to save your TA to post it in a couple of weeks when you're inevitably wrong about something

TA fags are wrong, a lot, and whenever they get called out on this piece of shit board, it's radio silence.

It's a coin flip.

nice, just bought 100k.

Well, you do sell when things break support level. But that's why you put a stop loss below support lines, if it breaks support.

Not to hard to understand this concept you know?

Hello sir, brainlet here. Could you please do some TA on AirSwap Token?

Ty

Not sure, there's a big chance sell off will begin, but if it doesn't break support @8.5k sat then you can expect it to move up.

But it's gonna take time, this is 6h timeframe so I think there are better opportunities in meantime.

Xlm?

I genuinely lolled at that 'analysis' pls gib moar.

BAT sempai?
I promise if your prediction is corect, I will do an effort and learn about meme lines.

fuck I did the fibonnaci wrong, will go up even further.

Post your portfolio, op.

Tits or gtfo.

Thanks man!

do XLM user please

This

Sell around 9,5k sat

ty got 100k

what do you think of this guy's analysis d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

Do BAT and ADA.

I trade, I'm not holding anything for more than 4-5 days. It changes constantly, sometimes I spot something really good and go all in on that.

except you dont need ta to understand the coins you listed will moon you FUCKING moron

so no tits?

I'ts going down. Unless the old resistance becomes new support line, but I don't believe it given indicators.

This is gonna be also a long time before it does anything, expect holding for 1 week + before it does anything.

but sell @19.5k or short term where I draw the blue boxes.

Rate my day 4 trading technical analysis please
Added the meme lines just now

And the image

Probably should've adjusted my speculative elliot wave thing before posting this

Seems it's in a nice trend, if it doesn't break support :).