Hey Veeky Forums, I am the guy who brought you ECA when it was 4 sats...

Hey Veeky Forums, I am the guy who brought you ECA when it was 4 sats. I know most of you will ignore this thread (just like you ignored my ECA threads until it was 20-25 sats), but still, I will do whatever I can.

Enjin. I am not gonna spoonfeed you, just the basics. Every minecraft player knows its name, they released a new wallet yesterday (they call it "the most secure mobile wallet, I am not really into tech so idk maybe some other user can help).

It did not get the attention it deserved yet, but time is running low. I estimate a 2-3 day period for a nice good 2x or 3x.

Anyway, always remember to DYOR, if it feels good, invest.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-leading-innovation-in-blockchain-based-game-design-eb9cd44fd2e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got in 3 weeks ago. Been comfy af desu. Best part about ENJ tho is that nobody talks about it on Veeky Forums, and its better that way. So thats nice of you and all but I've gotta SAGE before Veeky Forums ruins it.

What was the price you got in?

I got in at 15 cents dump at 24 when it went down. Well see what Gaymers do, don't see much grow.

Also binance fees is like 60 enjin to out in the mobile wallet.

I have 3400 ENJ, will I make it?

what makes you think it’ll x2/3 in a few days?

Call it intuition. I know that "value" is meaningless in this market, but enj is very undervalued right now.

Have 70k ENJ, let's see where this goes

> literally a minecraft coin

boy...

stuff like that should not even go over 5 $ marketcap

>we are not in a bubble

Yeah right

Not a minecraft coin, this aims to be general gaming currency.

It can be what steam wallet money is. Without limitations of that fat like.

been in since .03 at presale

not selling until at least $2

amazing project right here, just research it

>It can be what steam wallet money is

Emphasis on can.
what makes you think it will be.
dozen other coins could be used for that even doge

This is an absolute cashgrab shitcoin, get out as soon as you make some gains, it's a very risky piece of shit that could fall anytime once people find out it's made by moneygrabbing chinks who don't care about quality

>It did not get the attention it deserved yet

It's up 800% in the past month.

Integration, yes Doge could but they're not putting the work.

This isn't fun though.

blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-leading-innovation-in-blockchain-based-game-design-eb9cd44fd2e8

Comfy since first listening on hitbtc here

Literally idiot found
Enj coin want to create app for mmo games around the world where you can trade items from multiply games in one market, no one even come up on this idea and that the real purpose of this coin and whole project

>no one even come up on this idea
>what is wax or game

me too hombre, i hope so