Has anyone been so sure of a coin that they went further than putting every dollar they owned into it...

Has anyone been so sure of a coin that they went further than putting every dollar they owned into it, they actually sold their belongings and invested with the proceeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartmesh.io/smart/SmartMeshWhitePaperEN.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The human capacity for delusion is infinite. So the answer is definitely:
>yes

No and I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

What coin has you so sure?

Yes lots of mom and dad investors did when BTC hit ATH, believing it was headed straight to 1M. I'm a poor fag and invested $500 about 2 months ago, it's worth 10k now. And I'm starting to think about selling stuff.

I sold my Vive and put that into crypto but it was not because of a specific coin I was 110% sure about.

SmartMesh.

I sold some shit for ETH 2 years ago (TV, PS2 and N64 + games, bike). I sold ETH a bit after 10xing, I don't really regret it but if I held longer maybe I would have a butler by now.

Read the question as this, initially

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.

aka has anyone ever gambled their life savings? yes

>sold their belongings and invested with the proceeds
WTF?
Is this the 70s with people going to the pawn shop and putting up their table saw and the wife's cutlery?
Just max out some credit cards user

yes

smartmesh.io/smart/SmartMeshWhitePaperEN.pdf
Nigger if they can't even do margins on word properly what makes you think they can reinvent the internet?

That guy wanted to travel for a few years so getting rid of the house makes sense. He probably has a backup fund and marketable skills so whatever happens he should be just fine yet In conversations with nocoiners he keeps being used as the textbook example of a ponzi victim who will inevitably end up dangling from a rope. Fuck that.

Why does a simple mesh network need a crypto currency?
I can set one up just fine without one.
I'm guessing if you run a node for others, you get rewarded with it and by using bandwidth on other's nodes, you pay them with it?

BTC was around 7k when this guy bought. It dipped almost straight after. If he held, he will have made a decent profit.

big pump group !!with 30k members big pump happening in 8hrs join in !!

discord link --> qXpkdeZ

Unfortunately, yes.

I strongly considered taking out a 10k lone to buy ICX

Retards took $70k loans to buy Bitcoin at the top and sold the crash. They didn't believe in shit, just dumb. Like people who don't diversify or XRP holders.

He did.

Yes he did and still is, talking about 100k, he trades some alts as well last I read