Thanks for not shilling this. I would never had made these gains if you had

Thanks for not shilling this. I would never had made these gains if you had

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT a larping faggot

how the hell did marshall long make this happen?

Stay mad bitchboy. I bought the same amount he did when he shilled it on stream

Lel

and you had the same notification from skype, bluetooth on and battery percentage? If you think we will believe you, you must be retarded.

Same phone and time you took the SS? Please dude abstain from this board my bud

It was a Skype message from M0e, we were going back and forth at the time that's why you see it there. Ever heard of critical thinking, retard?

And Bluetooth is something I always have on lmao

You're just mad you'll never make gains like me

>
>It was a Skype message from M0e, we were going back and forth at the time that's why you see it there. Ever heard of critical thinking, retard?
>And Bluetooth is something I always have on lmao
Hahahaha the mental illness is strong with this Lil one looooooollll

op btfo, how will he ever recover?

fucking lol. good bait OP

Fuck I had 100k of these and sold shit boost

ITT: People who didn't buy into eboost and would rather talk about the legitimacy of my gains (which are 100% real as I have already shared proof) than about this 200x coin. This is how I know you'll be poor forever

Jesus Christ I hate that fat fuck.

i disagree, ive seen what Veeky Forums can do, ive seen what they could do with ark, ive seen what the could do with digibyte, i seen it with chainlink. these autistic mofos literally hold their coins till their death beds. its actually suprising but i think if you build your coin with the majority of whales coming from Veeky Forums you might see some success.

also i been in telegram groups and that shit is aids. its filled with 3rd grade citizens who barely speak english type retarded shit like they people who struck gold

Why? He's worth > $6 million

How did you find out about this project?

I have a crypto genius as my mentor. Thanks to him and his superior analytical skills, I've always gotten in on the right coins at the right times.

>get called out for lying
>fail to defend yourself
>still continue to try to shill

fuck off with this spergy shit

MA NIGGA MOE

If you have proof I'm lying, post it. Let Veeky Forums be the judge, jury, and executioner. Faggot.

is eboost a scam?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

>
>If you have proof I'm lying, post it. Let Veeky Forums be the judge, jury, and executioner. Faggot.
We've all find you guilty

>is eboost a scam?
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
Holy shit

You're not Veeky Forums lmao nice larp

right here op
checkmate bitch