Binance registrations are open!

I'd very much appreciate if some anons used my code when signing up:

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BINANCE:XRPBTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20171081 gg boys

10197003 leggo bois!

my code would us a shared commission for the first two transactions I make after you register 18508736

17860766 use mine

does binance not use 1 year long graphs?

i really need all the info to invest 1m 3m 6m 1y all time etc

will use the referral code of whoever answers

all right, .01 btc for anyone who signs up, leave your btc address once you sign up under me

fuck off pajet, even if i made a new acc i will never refer you fagget

It gives up to one week but there are other websites and apps like Blockfolio which let you check larger graphs
Happy hunting 18508736

Use mine please, helps us all out

ID 18216773

a lot of the currencies are too young for yearly, so it would just be a single candle, I assume, for a lot

I don't believe so. You can get all of that on trading view, however, using Binance's data.

See this page as an example, and play around with the timeframes:
tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=BINANCE:XRPBTC

Ref: 10356352

Using my code would be much appreciated. i dont promise to give you anything though

DBC whale here. Use my code: 11183010 and I will send you DBC. Post your eth address below and and I’ll send it through after checking my account

wait so when you buy all those small coins on binance you cant see anything past 1 week? that's fucking absurd how do you invest blindly

.binance . com / ? ref = 16012003

na, you can move the chart around, zoom in/out, each candle represents a week, you can go back as far as the coin was listed, I believe

Use my code. I will give you nothing. Honesty is the best policy.

Reply me with first 2 letters of your email and your ETH address if you use my referral

signed up senpai

1NkWyFs95vMHS4JnAt7gSr5BnGDAoe9RAJ

Hurry before I sleep.

You can see past one week, but one week candles are the limit, as far as I understand.

Coinmarketcap/other exchanges (if the coin is on multiple ones) are a good resource as well, even you are investing on Binance, because prices generally are very close among different exchanges.

also first three letters of email for authenticity - hub

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only European on this board. Is Veeky Forums that popular in Pajeet country?

pls help out a poorfag

-binance ref=13118922
-kucoin ref=28e6x

respond to this with the first 2 letters of your email and your eth address after you use my referral, and i will send you .1 eth

Yes sir please use my referral i show you bobs and vegana

Can someone tell me how this does not count s begging?

did sum1 say boob n vachina

It does, mods should edit the sticky

ref - 20289202

i'll hook you up with some XLM for your troubles

REGISTER YOU NORMIE
Ref 11366933