My net worth is 1.7M and i'm getting impatient trying to get to 2M. Currently in 50% stocks 50% cash...

My net worth is 1.7M and i'm getting impatient trying to get to 2M. Currently in 50% stocks 50% cash. Thinking of taking 200K from cash and buying bitcoin on gemini after they approve my account. Do you guys think now is a good time to buy or is another crash coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
imdb.com/name/nm0376716/?ref_=tt_cl_t5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one knows. And if they did they would give you bad advice on purpose.

Impossible to predict. Crash could come out of nowhere. Or everything could go the moon. Or both could happen back to back. The fun of cryptocurrency is that your in for a roller coaster ride

Buy Eth instead

gotta invest in an ICO, nigger.
but buy ETH first.
once you get ETH go hard in magnalis
magnalis.network
it's going to be a june to remember.

i like bitcoin better because its simpler and more like a commodity. eth is more like a tech startup

>startup
It has a 100 billion market cap. That is some startup

It's been losing market dominance over the last few weeks

fuck man this woman is perfect breeding material

DON'T DO THAT!!!!!
Keep working with the money you have already in cryptos.

Cryptos are a huge opportunity but at the same time:

The not being able to cash out meme is not really a meme.

Takes a long ass time, you have to worry about taxes and fucking up and who knows when the next bear market with over -50% loss will be.

Diversification also means having fiat and crypto assets not just one

I don't think OP has anything in crypto

Apply for a salt loan and do arbitrage

Christina Hendricks is fucking flawless

imdb.com/name/nm0376716/?ref_=tt_cl_t5

This is a known scan.

Read your post wrong

If you don't have cryptos already go ahead.

200.000 out of 1.7 mill is not much and could become more than your entire networth in a couple of months

I recommend going all in on VeChain or any other coin that you think can go x10 this year and to hodl longterm

With such a huge amount of money I would only hold and not daytrade.
Daytrading is for people who start with almost nothing

Just fucking buy ether. It's going to $2000 I'm the next month or so. Risk free

that's another thing, to me eth market cap is pretty high considering bitcoin is so much better known and more talked about. seems to indicate that the coins are expensive relative to bitcoin

its too bad she's infertile now and also mentally she has no desire to have kids.

one of life's cruel jokes. have a super hot, robust woman with perfect tits and hips for breeding kids, and it turns out she doesn't want to have any.

no wonder the chinks, nigs and muslims are outbreeding you WHITE BOIZ

You are fucking retarded. Never post here again.

Larp but if you're doing that well already don't get into crypto

Register using the code below for Binance:

Then proceed to buy OMG, ETH, LINK, BC as safe bets for you to reach your goal.

Halp a fellow user out and help yourself by listening to my advice! If you want higher risk/higher returns, I can advise more but for a crypto beginner, those are what I recommend for now.

>Do you guys think now is a good time to buy or is another crash coming?
There certainly is another crash coming, but fuck me if I know when and how big.
The whole thing could colapse to 0 tomorrow, or start a slow and steady decline to zero, or the crash could simply be a small 30% correction (yeah, crypto is that crazy).
At your net worth, you can probaly go in whenever you like.
Just remember:
It's extremely speculative, so only "invest" money that you can absolutely afford to loose.

Don't buy will crash. Fuck off.

>i like bitcoin better because its simpler and more like a commodity. eth is more like a tech startup

>eth market cap is pretty high considering bitcoin is so much better known and more talked about. seems to indicate that the coins are expensive relative to bitcoin

Pls at least get some understanding cryptos in general before you buy anything....

embarrassing to read that

>Buying bitcoin

How the fuck did you get to 1.7M OP? Dont you do your own research?

Bitcoin will at best x2 maybe x3 it's price in 2018 while so called shitcoins can net you x100 or even better.

What you do is: look up good projects without much exposure, buy and hold.

Dont buy bitcoin because its shittiest coin on the market. Even joke coin like doge is better than bitcoin.

Refer me bigdaddy pls i want a lambo

>Currently $850k in cash.
Haha why ? Why would ever leave even 1/100th that much cash just sitting in cash ?

How did you get to 1.7 million net worth you illiterate nigger?

Holy shit you must be luckiest son of a bitch on the planet.