>Riding on shitcoins to buy more LINK

who here only accumulates more LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
smartcontract.com/link
gogocoin.xyz/link/
youdan.hatenablog.com/entry/2018/01/09/080000
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

getting more LINK before it takes off is the goal of trading

This. The whole point of shitcoins is to get more Link.

Honestly Link is more important than Sats or Gwei's at this point.

Ever since September, instead of thinking of maximizing my USD/BTC/ETH I have only thought about maximizing my number of links. It is a really strange feeling.

Exactly this. I don't even care if Link goes down in fiat. My Link stack is all that matters. Gaining more Link is the endgoal of all crypto.

What are you people riding?
Anything good atm?

Usually I just trade Link to accumulate

How high are you boys expecting Link to go by EOY?

I'm sitting on 64k Link and when it hits $15.63 I'm a millionaire, not that I'd sell though.

I have stopped trading all together recently. I am just parking everything in link and sitting on it.

Where do you guys get all this optimism from? Is link that good? If so why? I bought some yesterday, its gone down a bit.

it's a scam. these guys are pnd'ers just leave it alone

25k checking in

I'd say 25-30 EOY

DYOR but in short - mainstream smart contracts.
Biz disguises it as a meme but ill let you in on it

I won't go into too much detail but link just allows companies using external data to use smart contracts in a trustless manor. Currently there is no reason to use the blockchain because the whole point of blockchain technology is to have a trustless system of exchanging money but they need to trust an oracle to provide correct data. With chainlink the oracle is trustless so now companies can use blockchain technology in a trustless manor.

He doesn't know...

>I bought some yesterday, its gone down a bit.

This might shock you, dude, but when you've done a lot of reading about something you don't have to worry about short term market sentiment. There are people here who held LINK from 10k sats to 1300 sats knowing that once the market caught up they would make it. The market hasn't even caught up yet. Not even close.

Ride the hype, buy the substance.

80% of my stack is in
>LINK
>REQ
>ENG
>RLC

The remaining 20% is used to chase the normie moon missions and accumulate more of the above, whichever is dipping when I'm looking to buy.

$100-$250 EOY. Newfags here always underestimate long term growth.

smartcontract.com/
>doesn't even have white paper
What the fuck is this shitcoin? Do you guys hate money?

>>doesn't even have white paper
Yes it does lol.

Link me?

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Thank you.

is SmartContract already up and running?
why do we need LINK right now?

The Ruby testnet has been up for a while, it's what they used for the Sibos demo.
They're now working on the initial Golang release for Q1, with the actual main net following after that.

Is anyone elze seeing a cup and handle forming on the hourly?
If it IS forming this iz the bottom, time to get in lads

Read that whitepaper and get some

>on the hourly
look at the day chart m8
it's a cup and handle

Never do, unless it’ll get you more LINK. Once pools are working after the network comes online, you’ll be able to stake your LINK for a nice dividend. If the price gets high wnough, you could be making $xxx,xxx/yr literally just holding LINK.

I use to do this but have not brought link for awhile now, hard to buy when you got it so cheap. 1k would barley get me 1k link, that once got me 6k link, so many faggots missed out

Yes thats why I bought at 15 cents
But there's one forming on the hourly too and its at the bottom

Did sergey hire this guy?

if I have 27.5k link and $1000 'spare'
should I bet on some shitcoin or buy more link?

also from being a poorfag it feels good to have
loadsamone

I have 3 of those 4. What makes enigma so good. Thought it was a scam.

Thought I was the only one. LINK will be THE coin of 2018.

I wish, that'd be awesome

It's just a meme m8 why else do you think there's so much FUD?

It's just a trap to separate the new guys from the sad people who've been on this board too long and now think it's funny to meme new people into buying LINK

Priority:
LINK
GWEI
OTHER ALT COINS

Cat Feces collection

Dried Boogers

Satoshi

more like
LINK
GWEI
OTHER ALTS

CAT FECES
BOOGERS

FIAT
SATS

Nah that was fud. Guy is suing Google no time to code.

>deluded

27.5 to 28.5 isn't really a huge difference. It's not like the extra 1k is what will put you into retirement. You should be able to figure this out on your own.

hourly, 2h, 4h, 6h, 12h, daily all showing it desu.

what does it mean?
are we immediately going to $20 tonight?

oh sweetie...

So why did they take down this page all day yesterday only to put it back up with nothing new?

Is that normal web development to do this over multiple days then finally update or something?
smartcontract.com/link

Same here, but the sad thing is that I would've had more LINK if I just bought in when it was $0.60. Now it has gone up so much, and none of the shitcoins that I've picked have mooned. I got in LINK at $0.16 though, and bagheld this piece of shit for so long. Missed too many shitcoin moon missions and finally sold it at $0.44 to chase shitcoin moon missions to gain more LINK. Didn't really work out though.

Buy ECC and CMPCO if you want to be rich

Oh shit finally some japanese attention.

gogocoin.xyz/link/

Any japanese here know if this site is a big deal? Sergey really needs to get on the translations of shit.

Oh wow and some more

youdan.hatenablog.com/entry/2018/01/09/080000

Looks like the word is getting out.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

It's worth the reading. Link will be top 10 in Market Cap before 2020. I'm deadly serious here, this is literally BTC at 1$. Don't expect short term gains tho. The next milestones are, a bitcoin conference in February in which Sergey Nazarov (CEO of SmartContracts.com and creator of Chainlink) will speak about their progress, and the main network being launched at end Q1 2018. The test network is going live anytime very soon.

I live in Japan but I don't really follow their cryptonews, they are really behind on shitcoins, since mainstream attention was only through bitcoin a few months ago.

The hatenablog's writer seems really hyped and excited about it though.

>global derivatives market is 1 quadrillion $ (10^24)
>let's say link gets 0.0000001% of it thanks to sinificantly lowering the costs of running it
>mc of link is 10^17$
>one link is worth 100000$
My dubs say it will happen

That's good, so far I haven't read anything from foreign sources about chainlink so it's got a ton of room to grow internatinoally, korea would be great but from what I have read they can't use the western and chinese exchanges. I guess japanese can use any of the exchanges we can? Aren't the japanese super into cardano for some reason?

I can't wait to see more posts like this

Where does it say mainnet at end of Q1?

where is the safest place to lock my link away while i go to sleep for a year??

But what if crypto pops and never recovers to such great heights.

An ethereum wallet you generate on an offline air gapped pc

Japanese can use binance for shitcoins, since they have JP support and most Japanese are shit at English. I don't really know about their echo chamber, so I can't comment on ADA.

Not happening till at least 8 trillion and that is conservative

It would be like the internet dying just as the first websites got launched. It doesn't even make sense.

so get a pc with mew on it then generate the wallet while offline and send em over?

I wouldn't call that conservative but benchmarking again the Dotcom bubble inflation adjusted + adjusting for permanently lost supply + comparing on % basis of global total investable assets--you could be right.

What we need is a way to get places like coinbase, binance etc designated systemically important financial institutions so that the fed will buy our bags of crypto tanks. :)

>look at me. I'm the too big to fail now

>Riding on shitcoins to buy more LINK
This is me since october

Yup, potential ROI on any other coin is just minuscule in comparison to LINK
Only the strong handed will see $100 though
The goal is to be one of the few master accumulators
A LOT of people on this board will sell too early and have big regrets

why is link price going down? i thought this was going to $10?

Tech != valuation

Yeah that's about as safe as you can get - on par with hardware wallet

For bonus points format the hard drive after you generate the wallet

Ethereum is the wheel, Chainlink is the road

It's a long term hold. It just went from 10cents to $1.40 in one month. Not sure what you're expecting.

Sell. Go Chase the next shitcoin pump. You'll get your fix there.

This. I was under the impression Link wasn't supposed to fluctuate in price. Selling everything.

How do you guys average up?
I bought none at $0.50 but if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't want to buy at $1.20

Coinbase is regulated.

I will put my gains in monero and move to a different country if it comes down to it.

Jessie Livermore, whose stock market in the 20s probably is most equivalent to crypto presently in terms of mania, said he would prefer buying a security at ATH rather than one at ATL. He made it to lamboland and also went broke several times. Don't use leverage would be one lesson.

$1.39. Everything under $10 is a steal I read I don't know what you're talking about.

When crypto pops and you're still holding monero you're going to feel foolish not having bought tether instead

If you would've invested in LINK in October you would have 13x gains now

If decentralisation is the revolution it is supposed to be the valuation will follow.

Last I checked Japan is still around. Look what happened there.