DBC whale bro here

My whale friends and I plan to pump DBC even harder in approximately 30 mins once we finish dinner. If you missed out this is your last chance.

Also binance has just reopened registrations, I suggest you use my referral code: 11183010

Thanks for the dbc mr whale! brain gang unite!

BGOD
G
O
D

Pump is in 10 minutes. Please make sure you are on kucoin soon. If you don’t have a kucoin account use my referral code: 1aQtf

brain gang brain gang

we hodl

what's the target?

Pump is happening now. Watch the buy walls fall

kucoin taking a shit

Whale bro, Im more interested in your thoughts on how high this will go in the next month. Any idea?

Thanks just sold all my stack

ITS A TRAP

Thanks whale bro

tfw he is actually delivering

can you actually tell?

Too be honest my group hope it’s hits around 0.70 USD, i shouldnt tell you this but realistically we don’t plan keep our DBC for too long, Westerners seem to like AI blockchain projects so we plan to dump our DBC for AGI (Singularitynet) once AGI hits exchanges

Wish you decided to pump some low MC coin on Binance, I would gladly join, don't want to register on cuckoin.

You didn't do shit.

>pump on binance
HAHAHAHAAHA

What coin would you prefer?

If you give us a good suggestion I’ll let you know tommorow nights pump, (it’s a binance coin)

Shut up faggot

Stop
Fucking
Larping

Quit it.

Enough

Is

Enough

Pump yet?

where'd that pump go. it was going so well but you fucked it whalebro

Behold

Nice zoom out, you big piece of shit

that seems feasible in the next few days at this rate. So you guys dont have faith in it or just want to jump on something more profitable?

$10k isn't a whale retard

Had to include the whole picture including the market information otherwise it just looks like random lines...

DBC is good but it doesn’t have viable competition till AGI hits exchanges, it wouldn’t make sense for us to put such large volumes into DBC only when we can easily profit from AGI initial release. I suggest your research AGI and make your own mind up on it

Will it break $1?

Fags

get rich or die trying

Our estimates suggest by 20th of January, other whale groups seem to follow similar time frames.

No true Brain Gang member jumps ship at 70c

Slay this whale like we did the others and use his lard to light our candles to the mooooon

Also where's my free coins you dirty sea creature

Where to buy AGI?

Another whalebro here, you can use my ref 19975113
for binance as well.

fuck did I get trolled by the whales? are they done pumping it and is it going down?

>sell at 0.70

bro, 70cents aint the moon that's like 2 days from now lol

the pump has barely even begun

Just wants you to use his code.

A true whale and his friend would have been able to pump to 70c

Pump POE please my man

you're a fucking whale. I dont know what to believe

Yes we are now dumping.

Hasn’t been released yet, we suspect it will be on Kucoin like DBC was.

This has been a good thread. Buy KIN on Thursday, you won’t regret it once it is released on a new exchange next week.

get out of dbc for kin?

Anymore pumps? kms?

>pump a 500 mil market cap coin to go up by 32%
OP is just a blue whale. What you're talking about is a blue whale

Don’t get out of DBC till it reaches $1 as AGI will be on exchanges then.

If you haven’t bought KIN already you are being absolutely foolish. 300 million users use KIK. It will be on a new exchange next week

Just dumped all my bags, about 500k worth - other whales are about to follow. I recommend selling IMMEDIATELY and buying back in in 2 hours.

>Whales

im no whale
there is no knowing what the future will bring
im just on this ride along with you guys
brainbros

Which exchange will KIN hit first?
Have they only had their ICO so far?

Use my ref for the binance signup: 10276128. I’ll send you 0.05 ETH to get you started. But only doing this for the next 4 signups.

More like

>use my referral code

hahaha fooook what a ride

We have already dumped. Like has as well. I stated that above.

KIN is already featured on Etherdelta. I suggest you buy it before next week and the announcement on Thursday

I think I'll just hold. Fuck daytrading.

think it will reach $1?
is kik relevant enough for kin to be successful?

Thanks, I'll take a look

Sold @ 4000 sats

No regret since I made so much profit out of DBC

>need 1 GAS to transfer my DBC out of the Neon Wallet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It won't. Look up the market cap.

You've mentioned. Multiple times.

I tried NIGHTtrading... Sleepy head and trading don't mix well.

>>need 1 GAS to transfer my DBC out of the Neon Wallet
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why the fuck do people use such a backwards coin such as etherium. Its fucking retarded.

This is my first time actually. It's likely that mutliple people fell for that scam.

Fuck... do I hold on to the 9k DBC I have from 9c or sell it for something else

hodl until after houbi

Why would you sell? Brain gang in the green all day every day. Brainless losers in the red all day

was my original plan, hope it makes it to $1.

It has been holding well but it seems to be an anomaly. This is my first serious dive into crypto and I've gotten lucky it seems

Exactly. The worst thing this coin does during all this crash is just stay sideways for a few hours.

Like I said sell at $1 and buy AGI.

DBC is surging because it’s the only prominent AI concept doing the rounds as they say, wait till AGI finishes their ICO and gets listed on an exchange

When will it be listed, though?

I don't want to wake up in a cold sweat when this happens

It's not like the hype for DBC is going to die that quickly though, if it got to $1 soon and they hadn't finished their tour of Europe yet with NEO I don't see why it would not be worth waiting to see if it goes above $1.

I know nothing about KIN or AGI, others are saying put money in DRGN, MOON, ACT, so many others... who knows what's worthwhile and what isn't without research.

I did as you said and got out, will buy back in 2h. Thanks for a tip.

Where do you store your brains?
Do not really trust kucoin desu

You are welcome. Just remember what I said about AGI and also the KIN announcement on Thursday as well as the new exchange listing next week

AGI looks interesting. Not sure about KIN. What makes KIN worth investing in?

Developed by KIK messenger. 300 million people use KIK and all of them will receive KIN wallets in 2018. Will be a huge surge of interest as a result

Any news when it will come on an exchange other than Etherdelta? Will it even be worth it to pick it up when that happens?

mooning

Ok, tnx user. Will read more about it