Why haven’t you bought HST yet?

Why haven’t you bought HST yet?
A little market perspective:

There are cryptos in the top 20 with billion dollar market caps. Some of these DO NOT have a product at all. Known as vaporware, they are just a well marketed hype beast. Yes, what they offer on paper may be amazing. But, game changing, I don't know?

Know let's say Horizon State held a $10 billion market cap. Its ranking position would be 10th, and it's token value would equate to $322 based on HST current circulating supply.

Consider crypto as a whole will see trillions overall market cap in the near future. I can almost guarantee that the top 100 will all be billion dollar companies, especially when we have tech leaders like Zuckerberg announcing "crypto is the way of the future" .
Also consider that over time HST will decrease in token supply due to 8%< "burn".

Some billion $ start-ups:

AirBNB: $31 billion market cap
Uber: $68 billion market cap

Horizon State: $10 billion market cap for the future of democracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UN partnership, Belgium and Indian government partnership.
Binance listing soo .
This shit is undervalued brother.

this coin is so stupid. the idea is very good and very very appropriate for blockchain technology. but a "coin" for democracy? no fucking way!

you cant take this shit serious

get out, faggot.

Take me to the moon baby!

Lol mad you missed the pump FUDster.
$300 coin easy.

you really think states will organise elections with a motherfucking pump and dump coin, every citizen is gonna buy this volatile shit to vote?

fuck off, nigga. stupid fuck

That is why the UN is using it on the 23rd.
Stay close minded, nocoiner.

Just went all in on this.

There is a lot going to be based on eth in the future. This is one of them

big pump!! group with 30k members big pump happening in 8hrs join in !!

discord link --> qXpkdeZ

Also right now its probably the lowest price it is going to be

Where the fuck do I buy it?

This is the best and most realistic real life application of Blockchain that I have seen so far.

No project except ethereum comes close

KuCoin

Does this coin imply people will have to pay money to vote?

no.
Gouverments will have to purchase the coins to be able to use the system

The concept is simple, yet brilliant.

And it is much much cheaper, easier and resistant to corruption than the normal voting process

This is why many third world countries will have incentive to buy this. They don't have the know how or technology themselves and can save money doing this.

Aussie same sex marriage postal "survey" costed some shit like $120M for the government.

If they had done the same through MiVote/HST it would have cost something like 1/5 of that

Big things coming for these guys!!

Thanks OP for letting me in on this

Already 170% up on this. Still not to late.

Can't read.

tellawallet.com:3700/

That market cap is crazy