Is this a good idea to not pay tax?

Im not a burger btw..

>go to third world country (originally where i am from)
>cash out 2 million into my dads bank account over there
>return to australia
>few months later dad transfers all the money to me
>tell gov that my dad gifted me this money to buy a house etc

Still continue leeching centrelink (welfare) this entire time, thoughts?

>blockarray
wow, a plan from a great mastermind..

Nice try IRS

if I cash out in international waters do I have to pay tax?

Centrelink will cut you off once you own a house because of assets, but it could be a way to avoid taxes I guess. Which shitty country are you originally from?

Thanks mate, took a while to conspire this master plan.

Hopefully it works and ive set out a blueprint

Don't you lose centrelink benifits if you have over a certain amount of assets?

Lol i dont give a fuck if they cut me off,

Who cares about cenno when you have 2m to your fucking name tax free,

Ill do it again and again keep repeating the process

What 3rd world shithole

Ill never disclose that, we have a bad reputation in australia as it is haahahah

I feel bad for aussies, they have ethniks in their country that are tax cucking them

but your dad will get taxed..

Confirmed street shitter

You'll end up in prison, you retarded sack of shit. How come people like you exist? Why are you so dumb? Paying taxes is the most controlled process of all nations, they'll literally break their own laws to make you pay taxes. You're best off paying trying to come forward and pay the minimum amount possible or you will face prison. Not saying this, because I enjoy it, but it's sad to see normal people delude themselves like this.

Doesnt matter, literally any country in the world beats australias tax rates.

Too many ppl on benefits here (like me) so taxes are sky high

Id rather pay taxes in my third world home country than to the white man

don't feel bad, taxes are theft

Lol at this low iq high inhib cuck to the government.

U think the government knows how much you have in crypto? What a joke, if youre earning the money and cash it out overseas you will still be paying your taxes, but at lower rates.

Im nit evading tax, im just choosing to pay taxes in a different country where the rates arent absurd

>Still continue leeching centrelink (welfare) this entire time, thoughts?
I liked you until here, user. As a tax payer, it disgusts me that you would not only avoid paying tax, but continue to sponge off centrelink funded by tax payers like me. But, I see you are from some third world shithole, so that explains things.

Fuck off, we're full.

You clearly have no fucking clue how international taxation jurisdictional law and financial cooperation treaties work you literal baboon
You will get thrown in jail and won't even realize it

I bet this nigger is from the philippenis.

Nah, he's a somalian rock ape. It saddens me as an Australian that our tax office is so cucked it lets itself get screwed over by apes who have mastered a 200 word vocabulary.

Not if you live in the house that you own. Then it's your PPR and not counted

Also, if you hold for more than a year, isn't capital gains tax on crypto only 15%? Or is that just a rumour?

You have to go back

In America, 0-20% depending on your tax bracket.

Dumb fucking taxcucks. I dunno about Australia but there is no global tax in most of the world. I can move out of my country for 6 months, cash out somewhere else, and then move back here and that's it.

Keep sucking the government's dick.

You will never be able to cash out a significant portfolio completely tax free.

Malta looks like the best choice for eurofags. 5% tax plus fees. (You actually pay 35% but get 6/7ths refunded if the majority of the company's business doesn't take place in malta).

At that stage you can just pay for stuff with credit cards linked to your company account.