The Ark departs in 15 hours

You have been warned

Im on board

Threw myself off the ARK recently, climbed aboard 3 different moon mission rockets, a bit more than 20x'ed, bought my original ARK stack back for less.
> TFW ARK literally has been my slowest holding over the last year.

what did you buy that 20x recently?

fuck ark i've been holding this shit for months; why would it moon now?

Ark is garbage.

ARK is literally one of the worst projects to be invested in. Glad I jumped the ship.

Perfect coin to pump with 65% in voting, 10% on Bittrex, 20% owned by Ark, 5% unvoted. Easy money, im in.

you are garbage

>still not on the ARK
>2018
Noarkies are trash PnD chasers, fudding ARK in one thread and spamposting pink wojacks in 5 others. I hope you Faceberg migrants drown like your Syrian counterparts.

I'll just leave you to think about this. There's a saying going around here and It's "always do the opposite of what biz says". Majority of biz says that ark is shit, we also got the name deluded arkies and iris hearth ( all top quality memes senpaitachi ) but I'll have to remind you how much money you would lose if you listened to the majority on biz. I'll start with IOTA. When it was at 0.5$ whenever a thread popped up you would get spammed with alahuakbar memes and everyone shitting on iota. Iota then blew up (huehuehue). Or link, one of the most shilled coins on this board. Pump and dump. You can still see the bagholders haunting the threads hoping to dump their bags. Hell just a few days ago, I saw a thread where someone posted if he should buy ARK or LINK. "Deluded arkies" were the only ones giving him reasons to buy it in forms of an argument, while literally everyone else were just shilling and posting memes and promises of lamboland. I'm not trying to shill ark and I'm not telling you to buy It. But do look at other examples and how biz reacted to other coins and where they are now.

It’s true, biz is retarded. Who cares what they buy, its not like I actually want any of them making money. Enjoy the memes and use and abuse these fools.

> TFW ARK literally has been my slowest holding over the last year.

Wow, that’s incredibly given Ark is up 3000% compared to this time last year. You must be a multi millionaire now.

ffs it's actually mooning

Dildo engaged. Leaving the dock.

Last warning said it would depart in 18 hrs, that was 2 days ago.

See ya later losers

About fucking time these ark bags had some activity, although with the amount of threads on biz recently I have a good feeling about this, jump on the ark now or forever hold your bags stinky linkies

Look at how ancient this meme is. None of those coins are relevant at all anymore. Fuck i feel old

The trend has reversed, get ready for a new ath in the coming weeks

Volume increasing, daily chart looking great. Here we go

Biz is interesting. if you look through the history almost every major moon mission is posted here but many get a lot of hate. COSS, ETH, XRP, TRX to name a few.

The only way you can win is by DYOR. I'm on the ARK.

(disclaimer I missed XRP but caught COSS, ETH, and TRX)

Looking forward to it :)