THE NEW KING

THIS THING IS GOING BACK UP HARD. ITS BLASTING WALLS AND MAKING GAINS ON RATIO AND USD PAIRINGS. LAST CHANCE TO BUY BEFORE CLAIMING #1.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7lusyi/everytime_bitcoin_drops/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn I see a lot of volume coming into ETH.

Could be the beginnings of something historic here anons

tfw have 1 ETH
am i going to be rich soon?

5k end of the year is a conservative guess at this point

redpill me, always avoided eth cuz of its creepy soy boy looking dev

is it worth buying still? what price could it hit before it slows down? whys it going in an upwards direction and not a sidewards or downwards or leftwards or rightwards direction?

No you retard this shitcoin is going to tank soon

My body is ready

9 eth here. feelin good.

READY FOR CASPER.

casper incoming, lots of coins getting locked up, not to mention all the tokens that are on ETH network and the fact that it' used to trade everything at this point with BTC unreasonable transfer times
flippening is real

You spelt month wrong

nah
2k end of the month though

when is any of that happening?

You splelt week wrong

just splelt

Casper Alpha testnet went live last week. Expecting testnet end of this month/Feb and then launch in April time. It will rocket ahead of that as Casper = PoS = Passive income.

nice, i have 20 of these fuckers that i'm clutching onto with iron fists

>not realizing soyboys are the devs of the world
You could of 4x since July.

Feels bad buying it at such a peak, but I guess it's still a solid investment

>tfw sold my (small) ETH off at .69
Whelp, I made this bed and now I will lie in it.

.069*
For the autistes.

Had 89ETH down to 65.

Have 52 eth and another 40 eth worth of shitcoins... Should i go 100% Eth?

I have 13.24 ETH. Will I make it guys? I'm only 18 and frugal so I won't need that much money.

yes

Never had ETH bought $350 worth on Sunday debating buying another $150 worth today. Should I wait a few more days or do you guys think it’s gonna just keep rising? I fucked up and didn’t buy yesterday when it dipped a little. This honestly seems like the safest long term coin.

traded a litecoin for this thing, lets see it keep mooning.

>MEME REQUEST
Somebody make me a meme.
Vitalik = Gandalf
BTC = Balrog
If it high quality you get .05 ETH

10 green 1 day candles in a row. Expect it to chill for a few days soon, maybe even a minor pullback. Long term it's far from done though

Tfw only hold 2 of these. Will I make it?

There's actually a very high quality one that was on ethtrader a couple weeks ago. It was a gif

I remember that one.

>"hold you fools"

Figures I couldn’t be the first one to think of it. You got it by an chance?

>tfw 106.4 ETH, 1 BTC and a small handful of XLM and EOS

Feeling quite comfy lately tbhfamalam

I will buy more at the next "dip," but its dips aren't much. ETH is the comfiest hold. Normies are going to flock to it soon after Bitcoin remains stagnant and that their shitcoins aren't mooning.

> You splelt week wrong
You spllurdet future wrong

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7lusyi/everytime_bitcoin_drops/

Sry for reddit normie link reeeee. It's good though

>its dips aren't much
Nigga have you ever looked at ETH's chart? When BTC shoots up it shits the bed so fucking hard.

Only 4 here. We will make it user

ETH and Walton looking like hot picks thos year Walton (wtc) looking like a moon

Vitalik isn't a soyboy, he's an autist
He's one of us

lmao the absolute state of WTC shills

>going up in alts against eth
>eth is going up too
best feel