XLM mooning soon

Confirmed by T.A: Elliott Waves show that $2.73 could be tagged for a potential 343% profit!!!

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

This thing is going nowhere anytime soon.

WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY SNEKKY!

Negro did you watch the video?

this should be growing everyday yet it just sits at the same price. shitcoins that do nothing go up everyday and this coin with massive potential just does nothing everyday. I’m gonna kms.

Elliott Rogers was right. Fuck the brutes, beautiful gentlemen only

what vid

It's giving you time to accumulate while it fuels and you're just twiddling your thumbs instead of either swing trading it or exiting it to hop on a marginal moon right now and return in two weeks

I’m waiting

Its pure speculation. This coin went x3 fuckin days ago. Next moon mission will be weeks to months away. Cap this

>>d dot tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

You must be new here. We are currently part-way through the real moon mission.

shhh dont them them let the FOMO come in.

I really wish man, but the time has not yet come. Love XLM, but its a long hodl, no quick gains are made here

To da mooohn

Look at those fucking sell walls

everyone is going to sell at a dollar and we’re going to crash back to .70 again, aren’t we?

EVERYTHING IS FUCKING PUMPING EXCEPT THIS SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Faggots already left. We are strong HODLers!

bought in at .70

only have 1,400 but still

hands of fucking steal. I don't understand what people think is going to happen to this when fairx opens up this is any easy x10

fairx will overtake mostm exchanges....who will compete? binance? kucoin? coin base? Who will want to use those exchanges when they are trading against bitcoin

steel*, I swear to fuck...

Don’t be a fucking idiot. It’s going to correct after a little run up, again

yes if fairx is even remotely decent with a somewhat functional ui and solid amount of listings other exchanges are fucked.

Its 63c now pajeet

who cares? I made a shit ton on bnty that offset that loss. I'm comfy as fuck