*resumes moon mission*

*resumes moon mission*

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method?recruiter=848225254&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.undefined&utm_term=psf_combo_share_in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yeah, love the future.

>When your coin is on a moon mission and it stalls halfway through

Sorry I prefer a smooth ride to the top

+1% isn't a moon mission you faggot

this is it niggas

Made me look

Fuck off you cunt

You better buy now, whales are accumulating, this shit s going to blow up soon to atleast 60 bucks

Check this out guys

Not Bitgrail, dumbass. Check KuCoin

Woah it's fucking nothing nigger

>1% after days of drops
>Moon mission

> 1%
make that 50%

I don't know why you bother, it's 1%

Just got announced that itll be listed on Binance. Check the binance news if you dont believe.

congrats to those who got in early

This is just sad.

50%.
Give it a few hours.

It’s still going up, you know? In 2 hours you will wish you had bought now. The signs are all there.

HOLY FUCK GUYS ITS 2% BUY BUY BUY

>just announced
it was announced last week after they did a community vote

The official announcement was 30min ago

It has one more tanking to do lad, but after that yeah, it'll resume to moon like crazy

Nice try.

>+1%
>moon mission
Raijeets getting desperate I fucking love it

Reeeeeereeeeeeereeeeee
Rreeeeee÷eeeeeeeereeereeereeeereerrerrrrreerrerrrreeeeeeeeereeeeereeeerreeeeereerrreeeeeeeeerrerreee

>he sold the dip

Fellow raifags, let’s sign this:
change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method?recruiter=848225254&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.undefined&utm_term=psf_combo_share_in

Also worth noting, volume on Kucoin BTC and ETH markets combined is approximately the same as Bitgrail BTC, ETH and LTC combined now. So until the Binance lists it, the trend will probably continue and Kucoin will be taking more and more volume from Bitgrail. A bit surprising considering you can't withdraw XRB on Kucoin yet, but I guess people trust it enough not to be bothered by it.

>Raijeets trust new exchanges to store their shitcoins
Hearty kek

I'm not even worried about bitgrail really the only thing which pisses me off is how incompetent mercatox is.

Yeah, Mercatox is such a shitty exchange. The XRB devs have been actively communicating with the BG and Kucoin devs, but apparently the Mercatox devs are really slow to respond. My guess is they're severely understaffed and everything just fell apart as soon as they actually started getting some users on their site.

Also, a lot of the Kucoin volume probably comes from people who don't want to deal with BG's KYC and low withdrawal limits. I withdrew like 50 BTC from it yesterday and the only limit I ran into was that you couldn't withdraw more than 20 BTC at a time, but you can just split them up into multiple withdrawals and they all go through instantly.

after binance lists, this shit will fall to it's knees by dumpers?

Well I might be wrong, that's what I'm expecting, and that's what I'm acting on.

Damn kucoin sounds like the right place to be XRB's home. Just hope the deposit/withdrawal scene with xrb gets sorted asap on kucoin. Once the exchange issues have been solved conclusively, xrb will become the de facto coin for arbitrage.

Yes, just like every other coin after Binance listing.
I mean, every other coin has mooned after Binance listing but XRB is an exception for whatever reason.

No low liquidity means paper thin order books. It will skyrocket until arbitrage from Kucoin kicks in. Then it will average out about 10-30% higher than it is now because of increased number of buyers

Initially yes , don't expect it to last long tho

The dumpers have already dumped, it's mostly just hodlers left now and the coin keeps getting more exposure each passing day

>can’t withdraw
Can I still sell it at least? And yes I have Down syndrome

ok. If i look at kucoins XRB listing then they listed it at 0.09 now it's at 0.02. At what price will binance list it then? 0.02? or 0.09? what tetermines the price of listing? cause if it's higher than the current price, the eventually evryone will start dumping. is that what you mean by kucoin arbitrage?
im not. just want to have game plan.
whta make syou think it's only hodlers? if i was in a position to buy it in kucoin iw ould do it and then dumpit straight into binance...

The lead dev on this coin is a genius, $100 soon!

I disagree , volume that kucoin provides is not near to what binance will provide.
It'll be much easier for real whales to take some profits to reinvest in other things.

Do I need to be on binance to enjoy the gainz from it getting listed or will I still get some if I’m stuck here on kucoin?

Yeah, trading works just fine.

Depends on how much you're trading. Binance is a top 3 volume exchange, so it's bound to have good liquidity. Kucoin being a smaller exchange has lower liquidity, making harder to buy and sell larger amounts without getting screwed over by slippage. Since you seem to be a newbie, I'm assuming you're not trading with much and won't notice much of a difference between the exchanges.

They will list it high to encourage arbitrage. They want massive selling at first so they can build liquidity and meet the demand of sellers. This is exactly what kucoin did listing it in the high 40s.

Not hard at all to dump on kucoin

*meet the demand of buyers

It is if you want to dump 100k at a somewhat similar price to the price at that moment.

This pajeet coin soon will be dead

are you a shill or a pajeet? We can see IDs you know...
=

I see you need to sell of some SALT, as you're one salty lad.

Weak hands