Post your mancessory when you reach your milestone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXID4aC2NmA
ia801605.us.archive.org/15/items/casiomod/casio.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pam 1351 for me bro

wtf is this faggy shit

Stale like your face.

Rolex is a fuking wannabe brand you buy for the people around you.

And it looks like you put it around your leg, fuking disgusting arm.

I am a chad and i like watch lol

fuck you're so fat you dont even havd visible knuckles.

Pretty sure that's a mini rolex on a babby arm

Already own pic related.
May cop a rolex oyster perpetual

Pretty comfy.

One day soon.

A E S T H E T I C

Rich manchild, perfect.

Did you recently join this board from reddit or steemit?

Patek or maybe some of the old fashioned rolex like Datejust

Is Thomas Sabo biz tier?

Did someone say CryptoWat.ch?

>Thomas Sabo
go back to Veeky Forums faggot

It is perfect indeed. It says, "look I am rich and I can afford this shit, but at the same time I don't take it seriously"

Something I' ve bought for myself after I made my first 500k in crypto

fuck off to /g/
MODS!!!!!!

Lmao panerais are nouveau riche faggots with no taste.
Plebs

The only option

looks cheap is it a replica?

I happen to like it a lot.

I'm really craving this watch brehs...

I'm really want to get a moonphase watch.
I love the mechanics and the meaning behind it, and the connection it has to tens of thousands of years of mankind looking at the moon to count months. It is a great nod to our civilisation and progress as a species.

Any recommendations?

excellent taste, i bought a royal oak used a couple years back, my favorite watch by a mile.

This or a Rolex Batman as daily sports watch.
And a Lange as my dress watch.

i got it

43mm with in-house movement?

Exquisite taste!

Fuck the euroweenies andnthwir chino-Mountain nigger timepieces....

The japs do it best.

I own the small version, excellent watch 45 jewel movement, super quality

Thank you for not buying the nigger rich ROO versions, and keeping it simple with the original / ultrathin

Watches are stupid

DIdn't get this from crypto. My dad gifted it to me for getting into his first choice uni. I fucking hate this old piece of shit watch desu. I told that asshat that I wanted a big bang adn all these fucking Arab shits at my uni have a cooler watch than I have got.

hodled for 3 years and finally decided to spent it all for this beauty.

Time piece of the Taliban. Renowned for its reliability. An excellent choice.

For real? That's a very respected watch

Hodling for this

didn't know that until I just read the wikipedia page.
That's awesome I guess.

Buying one like this after i cash in my Walton (WTC) after some sweet gains you should check Walton out

Nice. I also have the 14060.. Anyone who says Rolex is a shit brand doesn't know shit about watches and is a jealous poorfag.

Enjoy your Seiko mate. Keep dreaming.

Glashutte

kek i love seeing newfags react the same way again and again

It's a pos. I told that old man exactly what I fucking wanted.

>Hublot BB Ferrari with black ostrich straps and red stitching.

Reminded him multiple fucking time and he comes and talks about muh heritage, muh legacy when he gave this to me at dinner. I hope he fucking chokes.

swissfag here, what watch do i need?

the heavier the better

>A E S T H E T I C
really?
it was words all over it, words that you don't need to read every time you look at your wrist. its like the watch is covered in advertisements for the watch itself.
>"illuminator"
just a constant reminder in case your forget your watch has a light
>water resist
in case you forget

could be worse though, at least it doesnt say "GSHOCK" in huge letters across the face of the watch

reliable, and its impossible to find a digital watch without shit all over it. i'll probably get the same watch

oh, also, all the buttons labelled. like you're too dumb to remember what those 4 buttons do

every watch does this. what the fuck. wheres the classy minimilist digital watch? without words all over it

I hope this is bait.
Kill yourself nigger you are what's wrong with the world

nice taste. Thinking about something from A. Lange & Söhne myself.

yeah, I'll get right on it. You try meeting girls at the club when you only have a fucking patek and your Arab friends are rocking an H on their wrist.

theres over a hundred numbers on that watch you don't need and will never use
a stopwatch with microsecond accuracy? like, what is this thing even. why so many numbers on it

It's a pilot's watch, with logarithmic scales at the edge to do calculations mid-flight.

smartphones are stupid
have fun with your surveillance state

>being this new

Teardown the watch and paint over the words.

of course he's trolling
getting mad at his dad for buying him the wrong free watch as a gift? lol. it's bait, nobody is that childlike and spoiled.

LOL
are you a pilot?
exactly

Fuck you. Why bother asking me what I want for getting into the uni he went to and then give me the WRONG fucking watch.

can this be done? i'm not sure i've never taken apart a watch except to change the battery. that'd be pretty sweet though

I wanna fly yeah

lol. dude, i know this is bait. it's a good troll though. i play the spoiled man-child troll sometimes myself. i like to complain that my parents bought me the wrong car, that they bought me a bentley for christmas when i asked for a lambo. my trolling lacks subtlety. your watch troll is much better

Wait. Your uni choice was based on a free watch?

This is gold, tell us more about your life, I need a laugh.

Do you buy $500 shoes?

i dont like that one because it wasn't designed to have a replaceable watch strap. its irritating because the watch body is durable enough for decades of use but the strap might not last a year. sure you could order a specific replacement strap for that exact watch but you cant use just any watch at least not without work arounds. there are other casio digital watches

it's 2018. literally every surface tells the time. You think I'm going to shell out for a useless fashion statement like you faggots?

it costs less than a watchstrap

yeah, well fuck off. Obviously you've never had to keep up with oil money when your own family is in banking. If you guys attended Leeds you would fucking understand.

I already have this, $1700

Patek is king

i don't carry a phone all the time on account of the indiginity of it. seeing as how it is a tracking device for an expanding surveillance state.

smartphones are actually kind of fucking retarded. we've sold our privacy for angry birds.

but a watch just tells the time, it's not a trap. it just tells the time. simple, functional, violates nothing. battery life lasts for years

1k. You won't see my instagram with 500 dollar shoes.

I'm not totally sure how the text is adhered. I'd follow this video below and evaluate the situation. It'd make for a fun afternoon project. I have some shitty Casios laying around so I might try it because I'm curious now.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXID4aC2NmA

i know. but i just dont feel like buying disposable watches. especially when its such a good watch i gotta throw it out every time i break a strap? its fine i guess, just not my thing. there are casios that look almost the same and cost no more but have regular straps.

teach us senpai, how would you use that watch to keep up with oil money.

ia801605.us.archive.org/15/items/casiomod/casio.mp4

my dad bought me a timex. i like it. indiglo is neat. i asked for a casio though so maybe i should throw a tantrum? like you would? as a grown ass man whining about a watch. and you have all this power and wealth? lol, good luck. classic case of rich kid syndrome, might want to spend a while living in the real world so you're not stunted and immature forever.

ah fuck me i fell for it even though i knew it was bait. oil money lol. you got me dude

neato thanks
perfect aesthetics just a mod away

Doesnt fit that faggot arm

moderately cheap, looks snazzy plus i get loads of compliments on it

can you even lift your tiny frail arm with that massive weight on it?
>he needs a watch nig enough that he can read it from 20 feet away
oh right, of course. needs to be big then

or maybe you just want a watch you can club someone to death with as self defense?

big watches are made to look normal on large wrists. get a smaller watch, like, much smaller. or start lifting until the watch fits

Bought a camera that i dont use instead because i liked those kai wong videos or whatever. Spent 7500 on it and lenses...

Who else >retardbuys here?

Thanks for the find. The face doesn't do it for me however. The gaps on the side trigger my autism,

digitalrevtv i forgot all about that channel thanks for the reminder

it;s a good camera though. fullsize sensor, good low lighting performance. i can't imagine paying that much for a camera though unless it was my job to take pics. that was indeed a retard buy.

i got a micro 4:3rds compact for a hundred bucks used. does the job. larger sensor then most cameras but still fits in the pocket affordably. and a nikkon dslr and lenses, does 1080p video, got a couple lenses, spent about 600 used

rolex is fine by me

Yeah i could have done with something much cheaper but i figured it was nice to get to experience the best.

Still, my photos suck anyway so mightve been happier setting money aside for a lambo or something.

t. rich brainlet

The best watch sen here you have. Give it to me if you don’t like it.

sell it, sink that money into crypto and get back what you paid for it and then some. problem solved

my photos suck too dude
its so awkward doing the street photography thing, taking pictures of random people going about their lives and getting dirty looks. fun though. i've been told to fuck off a couple times. kai made it looks so easy

Nothing fancy, but I like it a lot

A7R is a beast, but I would buy a high end Fuji instead, cheaper and themm lensess