I AM LOSING MONEY IN CRYPTO

WTF?

are you new?

I started last week and made pretty much every rookie mistake possible.

Portofolio still up around 20%

If you've been at it for a while, your doing something very very wrong

thank you
somebody had to be the idiot buying AFTER the price pumps up

bc u listened to biz?

Np bro. Thousands if not millions of normies still on their way. You could literally just sit in ethereum right now and make 10x what you would make in the stockmarket

I am wondering about this. There must be major losers in this market. Are the ones posting 10x over a month in the extreme percentile. I have been here since august and I have only 10x my investment. Am I really that shitty.

What did you do? Can you give us a play-by-play of your moves?

Curious since I took only 1 eth from my ethereum stack and I've already quadrupled it in a month.

Don’t buy high sell low. Regardless of how tempting anons may make it

I know some people brag about mad gains but honestly try making 10X profit doing literally anything else in 6 months. 10x in 6 months is still really good.

>t. TRX holder

Dumbass here,

Is -25% a good time to buy?

If you can make 10% PER YEAR in the stock market, your considered a world class investor.

this isnt as far fetched as it sounds

The best advice on Veeky Forums ever

Only if the coin goes back up, but no one knows if that will ever happen.

i started with 7 btc september
was down to 3.8 in late november
now i'm back to 7.5

rule 1:
always do the opposite of what biz says

rule 2:
buy low sell high

rule 3: never sell at a loss. just wait for your turn to moon

TRX is fucking me, I'm down this week, I gotta hold it until it hits 50 cents at least, God help me.

biz sometimes has sound advice..

I mean you know lumens are going to the moon, the logo is even a rocket. And fun sounds cool and I like the colours.

nice. sell now at buy something new like ethereum

Hold until the 12th at least. Supposed to be some exchange added.

Son, if you have just bought ETH you would have MADE PROFIT. Jesus fucking christ how dumb are you?

mfw ethereum will be x10 this time next year
comfy as fuck

Yeah I'm holding until the 15th because there's a partnership annoucement on the 14th, then I see what I do from there.

because you're retarded with weak hands. if you expected to make 100x in a day you should probably sell and get out now. If you were capable of seeing the bigger picture, you would come to the realisation that we're in a prime position for easy gains; hundreds of thousands of normies are waiting at the gates, ready to throw their money at whatever shitcoin is mooning. Give it time you idiot.

Reddit spacing gtfo

Been doing this for a week and have doubled my initial buy in. It's free money. How are you losing?

Just buy UFR and you will win

Just put 20 percent into UFR and wait

this.

I've bought high sold low, I've sold right before a major pump and bought coins that went down the shit, I've FOMO'd when I shouldn't have, I've listened to FUD when I shouldn't have, I've even wiped out half a bitcoin with a fat finger order, but I am still like 12x my initial investment just by occasionally listening to biz and buying coins that go up 10% suddenly

I can't even imagine how it's possible to lose money in crypto

This

is

our

secret

edgy

club.

Just buy XRP. It's the new world reserve currency.

Should've bought PayFair, enjoy being a poorfag.

I started with 60$ in November and I've got 5k now thanks to Veeky Forums. Literal baby's game with an info source this good and current.

I think that UFR will be much higher in next months.. That's next XRB :)

ok ill give you my secret recipe how I make 3x my money every week on average.
1) search low market cap coins
2)put your money in them
3) go afk for 2 weeks
4) rinse and repeat

My pick this month is UFR, it will go to about 7USD in the next two weeks (alpha release and exchange listing)

buy low market cap coins like UFR just like the user above me said.

thank you, please don't leave

This desu.

Literally how?

10 is a bit high. But I can see a 3x to 6x on ETH this year. In fact id be surprised if it doesnt hit 3k at some point.

Nice larp u did not 6000 times your money in one mouth I have three times but I'm good

no its just people probably threw more money at riskier stuff earlier, a lot of shit that was shilled here months back is doing pretty good rn

>>>/reddit/

im following some reddit and biz coins, up 85% since the 28th

Get into UFR before it's too expensive for you

biz has good advice sometimes, but it's pretty much a 'Library of Babel', some is good, some retarded shit or shilling.

Whenever you think biz has a good idea, do some googling yourself. Join the telegram for whatever you're buying, and check bitcointalk

Feeling jealous?

100x in 2 months is not that hard with shit like verge and tron in that time frame. I didn't even make exceptionally good trades with those though. Just bought low and sold high many times making around 20% gains with every transaction chasing the Veeky Forums threads of shit mooning, easiest money of my life.

Applications aren't wide enough for it to be a XRB, stop shilling it to death. It will however 5-10x in the coming weeks.

UFR to the moon :)