Come along for the ride, user

Come along for the ride, user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One drop to 5700 might be expected. I think the whale wants to chew up as much cheap BAT he can. But fuck. Only 200 sats until breakout!!

Momentum is there. Once it gains some attention, it's moon v2

told people to buy at dip, didn't listen. stay poor fucking fags

Dont wait until it moons 10 percent to get in Veeky Forums. For once do it right. If you want in get in now.

If BAT skyrockets doesn't that actually hurt it's use case? If you get BAT from using the brave browser doesn't the coin benefit from a lower price point?

I really want to buy in but it's hard to see it really being used if each BAT is $5 or more.

you care about or want fast and ez x2/x3? bat will pump and it's your time to reap the rewards.

If you're a youtuber, they will give you this coin?

No, because you can buy and sell fractions of a BAT you mongoloid

The use case for bat and BRAVE would benefit from being in the top 10. You would just get less from ads.

Or they'll just scale accordingly faggot

When do the youtube fags start jumping in?

pewdiepie already supporting BAT sir

Bullshit, a meme image shilled on Reddit does not equate support.

yeah you're right that it shouldn't rise too fast. It should only 20x-50x when it hits coinbase. Any action before that is just accumulation

i asked him he is my neighbour

Philip DeFranco is a verified YouTuber. He has 6M subscribers. Pewdiepie has showed an article about BAT in one of his videos. It's only a matter of time before youtubers start talking about it. I think there are 1000-2000 youtubers as of yet.

About to BOOM

PEWDIEPIE JUST POSTED HE UNEQUIVOCALLY DOES NOT SUPPORT BAT. SELL SELL. SELL!

Fuck off

Timestamp in video please.

Found it!
At exactly 1:00 Pewds flashes BAT.
youtu.be/8piA_MQ5gQQ?t=61

A popular Twitch streamer is planning on streaming about crypto money. Shit is really going to go down if he’s going to shill BAT.

These twitchers and youtobers live on ad in money or contributions.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TP HAPPEN?