Ok biz listen up!

Because I am a nice user I am going to tell you now and not after that canya coin has just started on its upward move, this is not a drill, get the fuckin in before you wake up tomorrow and it's up 70%,

For all you newfaggots this coin trades under CAN on Kucoin exchange, here is my invitation code for quick sign up and for both of us to get free shit

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot too add invitations code
My code 1Kb1M

Guessing all the anons on at the moment like being poor, oh well

I'm in

Guessing you are the only user doubling their funds today, this will go off faggots and your missing out

What kind of product is it? Why is it going to go up by 70%?

Australian product, peer to peer market of skills, already launched their product in Australia, yes That's right has a fucking working product (also being a Aussie I know we love this shit and use it alot) . Was listen to Kucoin in that last 24hrs and we also know what that means, it's ready to go up. Everything that hits this exchange goes x4 in a week or two, get in now

in since yesterday too, shit's about to blast off

Once we pass these two small walls we are blasting off

KANYE COIN LESGOOOOO

19 kanye coins, will I make it?

500 minimum sorry

Can confirm australia loves this shit. this and gumtree

ok 4chins pay attentions faggot

CanYa has a marketcap of about fuckin ~150mm in addition to the fact they have a WORKING PRODUCT

Oh and did i mention they ACQUIRED A 46,000 USER COMPANY CALLED BOUNTYSOURCE??

Fuckin a, it's like this coin would be mooning more if it had MORE SHITCOIN and LESS MOON in it

blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/

why are we dipping guys? working product and australian team. my hands are getting weak.

Same here, when I read about this fucker I don't understand how I missed the fucking ico, for fuck sake biz where were you on this one?

what the fuck is this? at least explain

Don't be a weak handed faggot, do no fomo sell at a loss because you will regret it, this is going to $16 in the coming days

Can you not read anything that isn't on Veeky Forums or something, why must I have to try to make you guys rich, it tiers me out. Fuck I remember the night I told you about DCB got the same shit, not doing it this time

I got in at $3 do I win desu

You lucky cunt!!! How much did you get?

My order only filled 288 and change

are you still in DBC? those sellwalls... want to know if I should shift to CANYA
def on Canya already, just not as much as I want to for the inadvertent mooning

Me to. In like sin

1250 Canya reporting in.

Ausfag here too, this should be good. Finally early on something.

If DBC moons before this takes off I’ll be taking my profits and chucking it in CAN. Huge potential in this, real world use. Let’s hope it consolidates around 0.004 for more accumulation.

Can ya do hooker job for me

Bought some yesterday, at .00022 wish I had more to double down, the price is so low and the sell walls are small any more volume and this thing moons.

This is going nowhere, you all got fucked in the ass yesterday.

Strapped in!
This shit is gonna explode in no time.

They will burn 30% of unsold tokens.
And team has a large portion locked up.
So mcap is actually way less. ;)

This is actually a decent coin why's this shit tanking so hard.

Stop shilling poo coins
ok thanks

because you amateur crypto fags will jump on anything

New fag here how would I purchase 20 dollars worth on kucoin

>buy buttcoin from localbitcoins
>transfer said buttcoin to your kucoin wallet
>start trading