This is disgusting

Been in crypto since 2013.
Never seen this shit.
A lot of you became wealthy on shitcoins.
A lot of you will become poor with shitcoins.
The retardedness is amazing.

I'm out. 2.5 million, should've been 10.
But didn't had the foresight that there would be so many dumb people buying shit at absolute insane prices.

If you put anything in a coin that has already mooned x10 or more in the past two months you are going to lose and you are going to lose it all. And you deserve it.

Bye,
Salty Nocoiner

Same here, comfy in 100% fiat now. just made slightly more than you.
Also got in in 2013.

Enjoy the show and buy cheap ETH and Bitcoin (BCH) when this shit tanks

What did you expect when the normies hit?
$20 000 coin that has already moon 15 million times or $0.01 that they can put their dollar in hoping it moons 15 million times

And both of you will make another thread next month, when everyone else did another x10.

Too easy.

I'll let you buy some of my bags eoy 2018 after they've multiplied 15x.

How much do you have?
When did you get in?
Or are you just a noob hoping the ride will never end.

We already "made it". Why gamble on shitcoins when we can buy the dip on coins with actual usecases and safe adoption.

Its much smarter to take a safe 2x with 7 figures than trying to hunt 10xes on shitcoins.

We are in return to normal by the way

You can randomly pick shitcoins at this point and the chances are good that you will make money. Don't be jelly.

7 digits, started in august with 2k.

low effort larp

I like my sleep desu.

Proof it. You went all in for every coin you had?

I like the fear and paranoia from the people who already 'made it'. So afraid of losing their little fortune. I will teach them.

It might be a good idea to liquidize at 2.5m. That's life changing money and you made it. But why not keep 500k in crypto? Worst case you lose 400k. Best case you earn another 2.5m in 2 months and will be completely financially independent beyond any doubt.

2013-er here, holding ETH and BCH, FIAT is only 10% of my portfolio, soon to be 25% I think.
I've already withdrawn 10x my initial investment, at this point I'd rather bet on people staying as stupid as they are. But I get your point and agree

I left 350k in moonless bags. Maybe they won't crash as hard when it comes down.

why not shorting it if you think there bubble is ridiculous big?

BCH and ETH truly is the oldcoiners patrician choice

Your loss.
Let me remind you retards on this very boare thought Ethereum was a Russian scam and sold when it dumped from 20 to 10. If you got no balls this game aint for you

I don't short out of principle.
It is retarded and definitely in crypto.
A token can go up 1000% or more but it can only go down 100%.
In b4 muh leverage.
with 5x leverage you could gain 5000% or more going long but maximum 500% going down.
Risk reward, not worth it. Even though I'm pretty sure this is close to peak insanity.
Money has started flowing out of BTC/LTC 1 month ago, it started flowing out of ADA/XRP/XLM/TRX 1 week ago. It started flowing out ETH 1 hour ago and will flow out of all the sub 500 mil shitcoins soon I reckon.

Have fun holding my bags.

I have accumulated six figures, and will not be disappointed when it gets squeezed to 10% of it's current value. moons await

>hes selling before 2019
you have seen nothing yet

And crypto market cap went up by 50% in last month?

Dont worrry thats sustainable growth

What did you use for cashing out?

if you are able to build your stack up into 6 or 7 figures and you're still gambling on pnd shitcoins you are a retard that will lose it all when the bubble pops. low cap shitcoins are only for poor pajeets who have nothing to lose

>do as i say not as i do the post

you're a real piece of shit telling people to stay poor

Coinbase, Kraken and Bitstamp.