Which crypto will this motherfucker choose for fagbook?

which crypto will this motherfucker choose for fagbook?

Raiblocks

It'll be rebranded Facebook Nano, to be used for microtransactions on various Facebook platforms.

bancor, screencap this

they'd just develop their own...

Faceblocks

rpx

BAT for ads

oh shit, you are right

IoTA

You think Facebook won't make their own crypto when literally any team of software devs can brew one in their basement lmao

ZUCCoins

he could do the justinsheme
buy a ton of a cheap worthless shitcoin
integrate it on fb and dump it on normies

analcoin

im a software engineer at fb AMA

It's link. Not even kidding. Screen cap this and check back around April 21st.

media told they wont create their own crypto
this is why i asked

He won't use any of these underground shittoken she has the money and resources to build his own blockchain fuck you

he will make his own..

Aight Normies , Facebook has no use for shitchain, Facebook will develop their own payment system in the future and it will be using hashgraph, and this will only happen after they solidify their position beyond just social media, Amazon will develop their own and will be hashgraph as wel, shitchain could never ever support amazon better than any other payment system, even if it does somehow manage to reach the amount of transactions per second its implementation its expensive and not worth it, you’re delusional if you think Facebook or amazon will use blockchain anytime soon or develop their own.
They might take payments in it due to autists pressuring them but that’s about it.

I'm going to say this. It's too easy to develop them, so they'll just do their own.

They would develop their own. If we're larping then the only serious choice is Stellar and that goes for all large institutions.

He won't make his own. You think he doesn't know about the unrest surrounding face books appearance as big brother who doesn't give a duck about their users and will sell anything and everything to the highest bidder? Listen to interviews with people who have advised him since the beginner, the guy who convinced him not to sell out at 1billion. They have been telling him that he has taken things to far and he knows he has. Creating his own blockchain will implode facebook. But using something else will get the positive attention facebook needs to show they are moving in a good direction.

What did you have for breaskfast?

Hashgraph is future breh. Im signed up for updates on it. It might kill blockchain.

and he does not have to stand for it when things are going badly

Just to remind you guys:
Evan Cheng, facebook director of engeneering, is a chainlink technical advisor.

is mark able to buy steemit?

He use doge

yeah, i mean, they literally have any army of developers, and they are fucking really good(as much as FB is hated, if you don't understand they have an army of top shelf dev's....)

BAT

that one memecoin I invested too much money in and am now desperately trying to shill on Veeky Forums

ripple?

haha i am HODL same coin bro!
z u c c has us covered ;-)