> He didnt buy when UFR was at $0.10
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $0.50
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $2.00
-- YOU ARE HERE --
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $5.00
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $10.00
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $20.00
> He didnt buy when UFR was at $50.00

I already regret not buying more UFR when i had the chance. only bought 1600 UFR when it costed like $0.20

This man speaks the truth. Low marketcap, revolutionary idea on shitty exchanges. With their alpha coming out soon and new exchanges to come, this moon mission is far from ending.

In it since 0.30$ thnx Veeky Forums lets gooo, it has been climbing steady like crazy

I bought at 0.50. I'm happy. Happy, happy, happy...

can you really only get this on cryptopia??

bought in UFR at 0,50
bought another stack of ufr at 1,50

regret not to have bought more, sheesh

I missed out on the first couple boats, but got in anyway. It's paying great dividends and we're just getting started

I’ve been trying to get these idiots to listen to me since 8 cents. I’ve been showing them the steadily increasing marketcap.

Dumbasses on here think it’s some pump and dump when there’s an alpha release coming in Q1. Ffs.

Ok I like UFR a lot but 50USD is just not realistic, 20 is about the highest it will go

Why should I use tokens (money) to download things online?

red pill me on this coin

the best part of the project is storing the torrent part on the blockchain so it cant be shit down by the goverment.

shitcoin will be dead after this hype, sell in the next week and move your gains or lose em

The torrents will be much faster because there will be virtualy unlimited number of seeders, plus you can earn back your money by seeding. Imagine how many ppl are mining right now, you could get the same result only by seeding

You can get UFR on ED too, but sincer you're scared of cryptopia, I don't know what ED will do to you.

Registration at Cryptopia is not possible atm AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ED is a bit complicated. It involves many transaction fees. Doesnt matter if huge returns though

buy ufr now user

FUD, stay poor.

It's not some revolutionary project. It's pumping because of a group + low mcap and people fomoing. It'll die out within a week or so. Make your gains and fuck off out of it

Market cap is still way less. So it wont be dumping most probably. If you hold for an year there will be huge gains

But dos UFR no de wey?

I hate myself for not buying more UFR. I have only 177. FUCK

father show me de wae

PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING PUMP N DUMP WARNING VV

pos fud

How much coins of these are in circulation? What's a realistic token value given the market cap?

Lets say its where NEO is currently at.

30$ by february, if you don't believe it you are as dumb as boomers investing only in >1$ coins because they don't know simple things like demand and offer and marketcap.
This coin has such a low cap that even if it turns out as a scam in the future will reach 50x the price from now

> sometime in late 2018
> several UFR releases that are well received
> trading above $100
> mentioned on CNBC and other normie news constantly

"So user, you're into cryptos, but you don't own any Upfiring? I thought you were good at making money?"

Great coin, huge succes for me, still a lot of time to make money on this awesome project

I learned to use ED to buy this and Payfair.

It's obtuse to use but I feel like now that i properly understand it and how wallets work I'll see much better gains getting in at the ground floor instead of when shit hits binance