b u m p

HERE WE GO

Got in at $0.03, extremely comfy

$1 in no time

bought in at $0.05 sold at $0.25
kill me please

dang, nice.
in @ .18 myself

Extremely undervalued. You get to stake districts and get their profits as a shareholder. Puny market cap. Will hit $1 easily, since it went there after its ico.

I also think DNT will get listed on Coinbase, because the entire team use to work there as early employees.

will dump my litecoin for this

should've done it earlier dammit

in @ .25, let's get rich user, this is the only erc20 token with multiple working products.

Same :(

Lmao this fucking thread

Super keen on this project. Dont even care if it moons. Just like the concept and wanna support it.

Similarly you should look into QSP, WISH and ESPECIALLY QASH. All gonna have a fucking huge 2018

Shill me on their project right quick m8?

morons

?

>Got in at $0.03
Same here. Up 10x. Looking at 30x when it hits $1 bill.

You can create decentralized communities/markets (districts) using their network, it works with decentralized governance using Aragon and IPFS.
There are two workings districts and one in the works:
ethlance.com/
namebazaar.io/
memefactory.io/

Haha, this thread is entertaining

???

I just sold by 1700 DNT that I bought in August for FUN..

There's a lot of DNT bagholders from the ico. They literally bought at $1 and rode the bitch to $0.03.
Also, they think it's just a voting token. The team doesn't advertise voting for profits, even though that's what Aragon allows. So a lot of people don't understand how voting and Aragon makes you any money. You get to vote how much profit you want from a district. That's the point of voting. Also the districts like ethlance.com will be monetized, so you will get that profit too if you stake your votes on it.

Then whats the fucking problem? It has a governance with monetary incentive.

Welcome to the /comfy/ club user

The problem is the team doesn't spell out this profit sharing feature, probably to not create a security or a DAO for legal reasons. So people think you just vote for shit, which seems retarded. The team just points you to their whitepaper whenever you want clarification, which confuses people even more. People don't look into Aragon or read the whitepaper so don't understand the benefit of voting.

Also there's questions on how the d0xINFRA Framework will look like. This is suppose to be a wordpress style maker for dApps they will create. Their lead engineer is really good, so I have confidence he will lead this product to completion. It seems, however, like the team is just making districts randomly and not focusing on the framework which businesses will want to use. I don't think there's a problem with them creating districts, since it brings value to dnt holders and is attracting partnerships like decentraland. Also districts are already being made without the framework like decentraland/spankchain, so the framework isn't critical for adoption.

They fucking do, theres a fucking giant Aragon logo on their website, the whitepaper explain everything, if people are investing without reading anything it's their problem, luckly they are going to make a lot of money because the project is good and it has working products.

>newfags ITT don't know DNT is a member of the JUST club

No one reads whitepapers though. Usually a coin is simple enough to understand without having to read one. District0x is a bit complicated because it incorporates a bunch of things you have to read about otherwise you don't understand (carbon voting, aragon, etc).

I dumped my profits from FUN into this
I dont really know why having it is useful DESU it seems you can run a community as head and just make your own rules

You fucking proved your point user.
Btw, the guy who dumped your profits from FUN into district0x, keep in mind this is an extremely undervalued coin but it will take time to take off.