So

so...

Yeah....

Uhhh....

tldr....

it's not that whales are accumulating.

this is the actual price for XLM won't go higher, won't go lower. All the hype point( IBM, FairX) have already been priced in.

this is it folks.

F U D
U
D

I totally failed here and bought at ATH at 0,70€..
I guess I just take the loss and sell soon..have to blame myself for the stupidity never buy high.

good thing that I went early into XRB and had some gains here

el oh el

>A coin designed for an unreleased platform isn't increasing in value
>Imagine my shock

In related news, XVG just showed its pattern. About to make a killing on it.

XLM, uhh, Perhaps its constricting to change direction? Not like it hasn't done that several times already.

All my shit is green but this dry lump.

coins do things? wtf?

ITS OVER AAAAAAA SELLLLL

Literally everybody and their mother know they are paired with FairX
You guys hype FairX as the coinbase killer, but it might end up as Gatehub 2.0 for XLM

Just wanted to start a theead asking for confidence in xlm.

Ill hold that motherfucker anyway, no spaghetti hands. Maybe even tiltbuy moar.

I know, right? It's like we're so accustomed to vaporware scamcoins we actually forgot that coins are supposed to have an intrinsic function

WE ARE XLM MARINES AND WE LIVE AND DIE BY THE TICK

For some shitty reason, XLM seems to be tied to XRP. XLM almost always follows Ripple's movements.

Ohh shit guys, whats that? We are MOONING!

WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

It desperately needs FairX.

WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY SNAKEY

FairX... Hmmm... Do I need an XLM wallet to transact? No thanks. Coinbase is still easier.

You guys are really this stupid? You really think FairX will go anywhere? Good luck but I highly doubt it. Gemini is the second biggest US fiat->crypto and there is 0 complaints about it and it still can't compete with Coinbase. You guys are idiots if you think FairX will take over Coinbase.

If anything, it's much easier for GDAX to integrate 0x and ChainLink than for IBM to build, market and gain customers on their platform.

So glad i sold this shit for blockarray

Bear trend has stopped, range narrowing, moon soon.

Coinmetro will be the coinbase killer.

Yeah, I sold mine for Espers. Made a killing the last 24 hours.

Sounds like trash actually.

sold mine for littraly mooncoin

Poorfag

It’ll bounce back and shoot up - it’s just no fun seeing a gradual slow decline.

This is an EoY coin - not a day trader coin even thought a lot of people picked it up while it was mooning.

no one simply want XLM....

DBC had sell walls, it got crushed, but somehow we don't have enough people to buy those wall? it shows that people aren't really interested in this coin at all.No one talk about it, go to twitter, Tronshit FUCKING everywhere..

Where 's the marketing team, Where's the hype? What if Fairx turns out to be shit

SELL YOUR COIN NOW, don't stay at this fucking limbo.

yep, unless it do a fucking 1000X, you'd still be better off putting your money into other shitcoins.

you lose more by hodling this shit

So....

Been HODLing 3,000 XLM for 3 weeks, seeing all these moon missions leaving without me. Is 3,000 enough to even make it? Even if it hits $100 per coin that's only $300,000, and everyone says it won't go passed $10 per coin.
Should I just sell and go for something else?

Sell half your stack and solidify some profits, hodl the rest.

sell it, you are losing money buy holding this.

FUCK stella and their shitty marketing

If you look at market cap it realistically won't even go over $3

What did they say about BTC's marketcap 5 years ago?

>Sell now rigtht in the depression zone before it goes back up.

No thanks. You see, Im a winner, ill always be a winner and you will always have weak hands.

Kek, fucking nocoiner fud.