If you don't know what WaBi is you need to look

If you don't know what WaBi is you need to look.

Not only does it already have a working product but also uses blockchain tech to help SAVE LIVES.

It is active as all hell has only been on for a bout month.

They will breach a 1B market cap by the end of FEB.

only 4.30 right now people are starting to spread the word and catch on. I got in at 1.49 and I can see it ganna moon very soon to probably over 10.

This crypto is all around a solid Hold.

It is a solid hold but why do you want the asshole faggots on this board to profit?

Unironically one of the comfiest holds you can have. I've been in since ICO and haven't sold a single Wabi. We're still due a huge moon.

When, though?

looking around the web I'm seeing a lot of word getting spread...it's not far off from mooning.

Becuase I love Veeky Forums...been here since 2006...mainly /b/. I also have 3500 ChanCoins.

I think soon. I've been pretty obsessed with crypto since last summer and the charts should do a bump,a dip, then a moon.

We are loading the boosters.

I reckon when they announce a solid partnership, and they will. The technology is so incredibly adaptable.
It's still undervalued. Think of all the shitty coins with 500 Mill marketcaps and have nothing to show for it, then remember we're only at 200 Mill MC. We have a coin here that ticks all the boxes. All we have to do is wait.

that's right. I'm sure this ganna be a reall big winner this year.

It's up like 35% in the last 24 hours. "Only" 160% since December 19th when I bought in. Not even in the top 100.

Now spread my memes

Give me 1 use of this token

What makes the technology stand out?
Meaning? I'm not holding that many myself since I'm a poorfag. But I'm hoping that I can double my 1k within a week or less.

You can buy products with it and also use it as a store of value. I don't understand this argument, desu. People who think its utility is worthless, by theory, should think any store of value coin is worthless too.

Agreed OP we still have a 3x ahead of us

But how much will its price rise?

Is this more promising than Neblio or ICX?

It's the fact they have a working product that has actual real world adaptability. So many coins are still waiting for the world to catch up to them. WaBi closes that gap and brings blockchain to the public. That's why I'm really excited about it.

Meaning it's got a fuckton of room to grow. So many USELESS coins are up 1000%. This coin actually has a use and is already being implemented. I honestly don't know how it's been going stealth for so long. Except at least 50% in a few days. Hitting top 100 will help with visibility.

I'm long Wabi but recently exited because there will be a dump when ICX VEN and WAN all hit Korean exchanges. I'll buy back sub $3 and claim my victory.

I love Veeky Forums too buy newbies from other boards get fleeced by chinks and pajeets shilling shitcoins and spreading fud.

This board has made me stop trusting people.

t. Former verge holder in june that had 150k verge

I got so fucking berated.

Bullish af on WAN, but don't think WaBi will ever go sub $3.80ish though. I think you're really overestimating a selloff. Most already have funds ready.

Here is the thing. Wabi has something no other crypto I've encountered has.

It saves lives. Childrens lives by verifying through blockchain the authenticity of baby powder....and there is incentive to scan wabi products.

Everytime you scan one and verify it you get a fraction of a wabi.

So they

>have a good team
>Working Product already implimented
>Positive change for blockchain
>Potentially saves babies lives
>Still low Mrkt Cap for what is to come
>on 4.5$ at the moment

This is may be the most solid token I've come across while looking through the 1000+ coins/tokens.

It will be a top 50 by the end of next month.

top 25 is pushing it because the markey is so fickle but once people really catch on what wabi is and what it does....it's ganna boom the fuck outta orbit.

how much wabi do i need for kitty to sit on my face

Idk to be honest lol.

I bought 500 at 1.4

I'm sure that'll be 10k by the end of the next month.

I wouldn't all in anything but I am diversified af in my pfo.

I have 20 coins im in. Some just the toe and others I'm balls deep.

where do you buy it?

Binance.

this is our coin!