ATH in SATS get in

volume steadily gaining

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-blockchain-lecture-transcript-in-english-b598a7836371
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7p53m3/chinese_goverment_bullish_news_on_crypto_expect_a/
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950686412088766464
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7ovpbu/reminder_foundations_tokens_are_locked_up/
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are going to make it.

0.00029959 ATH

0.00029621 last price

VEN's are fucking annoying

any news today?

jealous wtc faggot with reddit spacing

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-blockchain-lecture-transcript-in-english-b598a7836371

ty

I am not part of wtc wabi or ven - but keep on coping your feelings.

ATH NEW ATH RIGHT NOW!!!!!11

so sexy.

it was a few minutes or an hour ago, and now it is at 29900. you fucking autist

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7p53m3/chinese_goverment_bullish_news_on_crypto_expect_a/

NEW COKA COLA KID NEWS!

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950686412088766464

News is coming today boys.

This will go intergalactic soon anons.

Anyone else comfy?

I'm comfy as fck.

So /comfy/. Did the team stop putting annoying sell walls?

yes, very.

it is habbeding

3000 ven Will I make it boys?

Took a huge risk and put 60% of my 9k portfolio in to VEN yesterday after all the FUD.

I hope you boys are right.

it is not the team, theirs are locked.

bb i have 250 so i sure hope you do

Fuck those whales then. Every time huge buy walls appear, even bigger sell walls appear

yes, your ticket has been stamped and your seat to Mars secured

Thx cpt ready for pic related

damn sunny is charismatic as fuck, and knowledgeable , no wonder he secured all the best partnerships in crypto, VEN is gonna pop the fuck off this month

it is completely unreal, some rich chink is making at least 30 millions.
I don't get it either.

Green id
Quads

Heard it here first, fuckers.

quads of truth

The fuck is up with these gigantic sell walls? How are we ever supposed to go above 3000 sats?

It has to be the VEN foundation, everything else would be idiotic.

It is clearly not wash trading, because most of the walls are getting eaten very slowly.

It is clearly not whales, because they would pull the walls after a certain time.

And the walls are unnatural as fuck, like nearly every 200sats since the national partnership announcement.

Today we already ate through more than that. With lowish volume and no news.

Quads confirm

The Chinese jews will bring them down once the PBoC news hits, surging us towards top 10.

Made this meme today. Comes in HANDY right now!

Nope. Its a group of whales running a bot together. They are simply scooping up more and more VEN.

It never amazes me how greedy people can be.

But it doesn't matter we will moon soon anyway. They won't hold it for much more longer.

maybe, I just read that on reddit yesterday reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7ovpbu/reminder_foundations_tokens_are_locked_up/

But you could still be right of course.

every 250 or 500 satoshis there is +50btc sellwall. so boring but im gonna hold no matter what. Hope they get removed tho

the proof that this coin is the real deal
I have never seen manipulation of this magnitude.

When ada had a mc of 40 bn they cried about one 170btc wall. kek
We have 5-7 walls of at least 70 every day. and a few % of the market cap

Any source for that claim?

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

None, just like literally every other explanation on these massive sell walls.

The only thing you do know is someone or a group of people with a lot of money are confident this thing is going to soar like crazy and they want to increase their stack.

They are fake retard. Stop looking at walls, are you new to crypto or smth?

COME ON LETS FUCKIN GOOOOO YOURE SO CLOSE YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST FUCKIN PUSH IT

soon

you guys need to buy vechain to get sore powah
you will rike dis month very much

But it is nearly 1,5B mcap. How high should i soar, like a 5B valuation would be already a lot

not a meme

nice just bought 1488k

If you are a Salty Waltie and you know it drop your bags *clap clap*
If you are a Salty Waltie and you know it drop your bags *clap clap*

sorry boys, sunny is confirmed dead. pic related.

bwhahahha, they really don't want the rise of the price. 190BTC wall just approached just a moment after getting through another wall

nice sexshop cs6

The god has spoken
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329

fucking chinks fuck fuck i want that fucking dopamine of this flying past fucking pluto

I’m here since 27m mcap

we're at the fucking wall boys lets go

will be the ethereum of china... youre thinking too small, this will go to 100+ billion cap. Talking 200-300$ per vet

>twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329
A fucking tea company next, YAWN

>twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329

Until recently factories were all state-owned and under the supervision of the China National Native Produce & Animal Byproducts Import & Export company (CNNP), Yunnan Branch. Kunming Tea Factory, Menghai Tea Factory, Pu'er Tea Factory and Xiaguan Tea Factory are the most notable of these state-owned factories.

I BET ON THIS

if pboc is true this things gonna go to $500 at min
*sharts*

Ven ensuring a fake proof trade of a luxury 1000$ cup tea will make other food companies hoard on their knees.

Im all in !

Can someone explain to a garbage new fag why the eth/VEN pair is much lower? I bought my VEN with eth so I'm not really sure if this is a bad thing. Yes I know I'm a fucking brainlet.

All it takes is a few companies/heavy hitters in different fields to adopt this technology then the others come crawling.

i.e. Pharmaceuticals

>Counterfeit pharmaceuticals are a major problem yet the online pharmaceutical market still holds steady as people continue to buy their drugs online despite the risk.
>one company goes "hey maybe we could use this to ensure that our customers have peace of mind knowing our product is legitimate"
>everyone would naturally purchase that company's product versus others
>creates competition
>other companies therefore adopt

the fact that Veeky Forums neets can sit around spitballing multiple use-cases means that Vechain is gonna be sticking around.

Eth going up faster than VEN is. So if you had just kept Eth you'd have had more money

Did you not notice how ETH is worth 1200 usd now?

i was about to short VEN at its last ATH in the eth pairing but some faggot convined me to hold, unrealized costs of thousands$$$$ , my own fault

So is it generally better to buy alts with BTC? Or does it not really matter too much?

Relax brother. Stop chasing dopamine rushes, or else it will become habitual and impair your decision making. Be calm. It will happen soon.

>Short VEN

BAHAHAHAHA

Its not a tea company you fucking moron, its a type of tea that comes from specific regions deemed authentic by the central government. Read the article you fucking biztard

i have $500 usd in bch (got it for free) should i put it all in ven??

you can absolutely swing trade VEN over the last month or so, being its january though my balls arent big enough to take that risk with alll the mind belowing news coming

CMONNNNN

You're paying same in fiat regardless of buying with ETH or BTC, it's all up to preference. BTC usually has higher volume, so many people prefer it. I like ETH personally.

We've crushed like 10 walls just like that within like 4 hours a few days ago. It was really something special to watch and made me believe more in VEN when I was still not sure if I should hold or move on.

I think VEN is special, and we'll break through.

This could be eth big. 100bn plus after mainnet release

Yeah keep chewing that sell wall up. We'll get through this tonight.

CAN THAT FUCKING CUNT PLEAAAAAASE REMOVE THE FUCKING SELL WALL

yeah nice, so we can run into next wall 200satoshis later....

Exactly. Sick moon mission.

Why though? At least in VEN it seems like I just shot myself in the foot using eth/VEN pairing.

We will kill that one too. If the 120 btc wall falls the 60 btc one will be no problem.
Just wait for the news.

Why should there be news today?

the coca cola kid has started tweeting again, about some luxury tea made in china that has a lot of counterfeit problems to deal with.

I'm putting all my DBC gains into this I hope it takes off soon

Cola kid.

Wall is almost half down .
From 380k to 220k in bot even an hour

He's said if his tweet doesn't come with a Veeky Forums link it isn't about an announcement.

Lol no you’re not. Btc is higher gas fee and usually takes longer

Nope, only that whenever he posts on Veeky Forums, he will also tweet it. Thus no one can larp as him.

That's just because ETH increased in value after you bought VEN.

THERE'S NO FUCKING NEWS TODAY. ColaKid always links to Veeky Forums when there is news.

is it ok to buy now or have i missed the opportunity

Vechain is always a good opportunity but if you want faster gains, check out this pump and dump discord:

discord(dot)gg(slash)uSxtZWs

you fuckin brainlet q1 hasnt launched yet between now and then its gonna go 10x

I just need this to hit $100 and I'd be set. I have shit luck though so who knows what will happen.

Oh, right.
It is still eating the wall.
No hype still killing 100 btc walls.

how much ven you own?

95BTC wall almost gone. 35 left.