Dent 3x this month

Mikko Linnamäki, Co-founder of DENT Wireless

>Mikko is Co-Founder of DOVECOT OY, the company behind the most popular open-source IMAP server of the world: Dovecot. At Dovecot, Mikko takes care of strategic alliances, business development, commercialization of the products and Investor relations. Recently, Mikko received a patent for his invention "Ad Hoc Injection of IMAP Objects".

>Accomplishments

>6 honors & awards:
>Deutsche Multimedia Award (DMMA) - Best Mobile
>Application Orange Innovation Award: Adtronic Mobile
>Application UIQ Open Award: Best Mobile Application in category Lifestyle Red Herring 100 Europe Award
>Best of Show Award Seybold Editor's Hot Pick

>1 Patent : AD HOC INJECTION OF IMPAC OBJECTS

Mikko has been in the mobile tech game since before most user viewing this now had their first gaming console. They already have connections to several telcos worldwide. The iOS app has released and is functional, but the real target is the android market which will be released Q1. The actual juicy goal is to wait until Q2 where the DENT Marketplace will go live, allowing users to buy/sell data directly to others.

This will be at least a 6 month hold until it's clear whether you will be able to trade DENT from sold data for fiat or anything other than the ability to buy back data when you need or want it. In any case, money is to be made on this project for now.

So user long time investment is the best?

I am very excited about this project. I just wish I would've bought in sooner, I only got in just now.

I put in 4 eth at $0.06. Comfy

I expect more pumps until the android wallet is released this month. Then a proper moon I'd get in soon. They have partnerships and an ios app.
Low marketing too which is good for accumulating

If I remember correctly, the team is Finnish? Holy shit when China finds out, they'll go Moomin-crazy.
I think Finns are alright?

Isn't it Korean + jap + finnish?

i really dont get what is this coin for

You don't have a passport do you?

No :/

I think the founders worked for Nokia while back. Chinese and Japanese people love everything finnish for some reason, i think this will grow like crazy for few months.

DENT and TAU are my tickets to lambo-land this quarter. Both are nobrainers if you’re looking for a low cap coin with amazing potential

Small correction finished, now we're back on our rising trend support line.

Right so how do I add this to MEW?

you just send it lol

I haven't checked yet but I assumed I have to add it as a custom token to actually withdraw it when I need to

Sounds like a garbage product desu

shill me TAU wtf is it

I use mew + trezor and buy on dips

Well you cant fail with that team. Sounds legit
Nice. Well I think that Finns have a good reputation in almost anything, a nice "ring" to it.
Unlike russians or something like that

same bro.

>tfw 15k profit since yesterday
lads i think my lambo is coming